News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LET US KNOW ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY THEORY AGAINST THE MUSLIMS

Started by Mai Halin Girma, September 20, 2009, 12:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mai Halin Girma

LET US KNOW THE GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY THEORY

American-Israeli super-terrorist government have escalated an extending war and conflict in the whole globe (in Muslim lands particularly). As usual, having destabilized two-third of the world and caused the genocide of millions of civilian Muslims in Afghanistan, Iraq, Algeria, Pakistan e.t.c. they now turn to our beloved motherland Nigeria (I'm not too patriotic). The following piece of writing will focus on recent unprecedented government pre-persecution against the Shi'i Muslims of Nigeria. It is not my wish to speak from sectarian perspectives; rather I will talk in the name of one Islam because it is my favourite, and not sectarianism. The government military aggression is not an attack on Shi'ites; it is absolutely and attack on Islam and the Muslims. If what El-zakzaky presumed is true then, 'Yaraduwa will make a big havoc to Nigerians – Muslims in particular. Few weeks ago, Israeli representatives visited this nation, albeit in the name of business relationship. But, the unexpected ransack on his home by seven vehicle of government security forces had made El-zakzaky to claimed that American-Israeli government conditioned the Nigerian government  that he must be assassinated in their preparation to lay a background to start fighting terrorism (they mean Islam) in Nigeria. This is just a mere utterance by the sheikh as he confidently disclosed to different news agencies and media; therefore, we should not be punctual in believing him soon. Let's see what is going to actually transpire before we can offer a general conclusion. But, it is true that some government forces visited his family home in an unusual manner. Perhaps the Israel intends to make Nigeria to become part of the Middle East image by precipitating war between government and the Muslims. It should be noted that a number of weapons that cost 24 million dollars were purchased from Israel by Nigerian government. This means to us that the government, under American-Israeli pressure, they are preparing to smash down Islam and the Muslim Freedom Fighters in Nigeria.  Any military aggression by the government against the Muslim activists in Nigeria will generate another 'Niger Delta' in the north. And the result will be disastrous to the whole nation. The conspiracy theory in which the American-Israeli super-terrorist states reached agreement with Nigerian government suggests that between 2009-2013, all the famous Islamic scholars in Nigeria must be eliminated(http://www.islamicmovement.org/nigeriangovtplanexposed09.htm). The government security forces have conspired to take the opportunity of instigating sectarian crisis among the Muslim sects (Izala, Shi'a & Tariqah) so as to justify their unfair act of arresting and killing many more Islamic scholars under a pretext of maintaining peace and order. Whatever happened the government should be blamed and not the Muslims. This plot was already exposed and we have sent our appeal to the United Nations Assembly, Amnesty International, International Criminal Court and some other human right organizations, to get alerted before the government could make this genocide on Nigerian Muslims.

It is only now that I became regretted most about the boko haram crisis because it has become a cover-up for the government to initiate unjust persecutions and brutal aggressions against various Muslim scholars. What would be the consequences if our Islamic scholars continue to be killed unjustifiably by the government? In case that a true act of terrorism may come to be the government will be accused and not some particular group of Muslims. Hence, we have to know the cause as earlier as now that it is the government who want to start murder of Islamic scholars who are having a political vision of Islam as it is against their tyranny and injustice and this in effect must bring the atmosphere of terrorism in the whole nation. In an attempt to suppress any threat on their way to tyranny and injustice they resorted to kill (one after the other) our noble scholars. This is the very reason why Sheikh Ja'afar was assassinated and nothing else. But, I know as usual, when things become badly in the nation some ordinary Muslim individuals with low thought that suffered mental defeatism will be saying: it was this group of Muslims who caused the tragedies, too often, forgetting that it was the government that first, set its weapon of brutalities against them as it did in precipitating boko haram crisis. If there is any conflict between the government and this group of Muslim (Shi'a), so let the case be summoned to the court for just resolution. This will be more positive, more objective and fairer instead of assassination or brutalities of innocent Muslims.   

Moreover, I must confess that there must be an atmosphere of suspicion on the government among the sincere Muslims.  We are all aware that the most remarkable Islamic cleric, with pure political vision of Islam, have already eliminated through a saga of international conspiracy which is unknown to us yet. May God bless Sheikh Ja'afar Think of the Muslim's fate in Jos-plateau, the extra-judicial killing of Yusuf, and the dismemberment of Darul-Islam without compensation for their missing properties: these are few instances of injustice by the present government under 'Yar'aduwa. Such injustices have begun to make general Muslims to become dissatisfied with government credibility in its attitude towards Islam and the Muslims in Nigeria. Some began to ask: is this government friend of Islam? Or is it an enemy? The most violation of democracy which calls for freedom of religion is in the case of Darul-Islam; they never take a needle as a weapon nor utter a single abusive word against the government. However, their homes were unjustly ransacked and their people dismembered. Even in America the alleged true mother of democracy, there is people call Darul-Islam residing in their exceptional area, but their right is never violated by the American government despite of their enmity to Islam, since their goals are peaceful. It is the same with Darul-Islam of Nigeria, their goals and activities were all peaceful, but they were yet denied their right of practicing pure Islam in their exceptional areas. In its attempt to justify its injustice the government had used boko haram crisis as a cover-up. Is Nigeria a democracy? No it is a dictatorial democracy. I know, for pointing out this powerful truth, some people will still say something. I wish that any act of persecution and military aggression not to happen upon this group of brothers despite of sectarian hatred between us (Sunni) and them (Shi'i). Whenever it comes to Islam and the enemies I don't speak sectarianism. "Verily, this community of yours is but one community, and I am your lord; therefore worship me (alone)" (Surah 21, verse 92). And in a Hadith: "A believer to other believer is a parable of a building as such that one pillar supports another".

For more on how the plan to assassinate El-Zakzaky is plotted follow this link: http://www.islamicmovement.org/nigeriangovtplanexposed09.htm

May God save our Muslim Ummah all over the globe.         

Submitted by Salimullah

Dave_McEwan_Hill

Sounds like a lot of paranoid nonsense to me and I suspect this sort of stuff does more harm to Islam than all the efforts of Islam's enemies.
maigemu

EMTL

Quote from: Dave_McEwan_Hill on September 21, 2009, 12:07:04 PM
Sounds like a lot of paranoid nonsense to me and I suspect this sort of stuff does more harm to Islam than all the efforts of Islam's enemies.

Mr. Dave,
Typical of you, you have started to call this gentleman names for making a genuine contribution.

The fact is: world-over there are consprisary by enemies of Islam to distablise this ONLY TRUE religion of Allah (SWT).
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Abu-Safwan

EMTL thanks for your judiciousretort to Dave.

i want inform the general members of this forum that I mai halin girma, have changed my display name to Abu-Safwan due to the failure of password word problem; and all the previous attempt to retrieve it have failed. so thantk for cooperation. 

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dave_McEwan_Hill

EMTL

Which "name" did I call?
This sort of silly and paranoid article conataining no evidence of any sort makes sensible Islamic persons despair.
maigemu

Abu-Safwan

oh Dave! 'a paraniod article with no evidence' who told so. have you trace the link provided at end of the article or have you ever read the Israeli newspaper HARETZ. Please don't say what you have no knowledge about. i do not mean to get you flip your lid (to make you angry), be patient with me.

Dave_McEwan_Hill

I am unlikely to ever read a Israeli newspaper as I despise the wicked behaviour of Israel.
Calm down and understand that most of the world does not have any desire to do any damage to Islam but that most of the damage to Islam is being done by Islamic fanatics (and most of the damage to Judaism is being done by the Jews themselves).
maigemu

Muhsin

Quote from: Dave_McEwan_Hill on September 28, 2009, 11:34:26 PM
I am unlikely to ever read a Israeli newspaper as I despise the wicked behaviour of Israel.
Calm down and understand that most of the world does not have any desire to do any damage to Islam but that most of the damage to Islam is being done by Islamic fanatics (and most of the damage to Judaism is being done by the Jews themselves).

I kinda agree with you but that can't be the only "source". For there are numerous other ones, e.g. Western secularism, Christian fanatics and the likes. And you know that, right?

@Abu Safwan,

I'll reply to your post very soon.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Abu-Safwan

Thanks mr. Dave for despising wicked behaviour of Israel. BUT the issue of Islamic fanatics causing damage to Islam is another problem from other angle and i am aware of it; I am now speaking from side of western, American and israeli damage to Islam. If you accept this truth, then you should make through research on Israeli international conspiracy you will confirm my article very objective and right.

Dave_McEwan_Hill

There is cerainly a very powerful Zionist plot which hugely distorts the policy of America in particular. In many ways this Zionist conspiracy actually controls a lot of US/Western policy but it is not supported by most of the populations, many of whom are unaware of the strength of this conspiracy.
But the root of this is Israel's paranoia about its own security which leads it to invading Palestine to try to drive the Palestinians out of their own lands. (A significant number of the Palestinians affected are Christian). It is at root a power and land probelm and not a religious one. And the only reason that Israel gets away with utter evil in these operations is that it gets total support from the US.

So I can understand why all over the world Islamic people are enraged by this and the US/UK invasion of Iraq and the hundreds of thousands of deaths involved (including many Iiraqi Christians) but every time some lunatic fanatic Islamists blow up a bus full of innocent people in London or explode bombs in the London underground or drives explosive filled cars into crowds of innocent people in many parts of the world or flies planes full of innocent passengers into towers full of innocent people (many of the Moslems) they damage Islam hugely and they strengthen the resolve and give extra support to the enemies of Islam.

You will  always find religious bigots associated with any religion and many of them do huge damage to inter faith relationships and even bigger damage to their own religions.
Most people of whatever religion, wherever they are, are not like this at all and sweeping generalisations about other religions are very destructive and very wrong.
There is, for instance, a very good relationship in Scotland and particular in our biggest city Glasgow a very good relationship between Christians and Moslems at all levels - and, of course, a handful of bigots on both sides who cause trouble.
It is not sensible to imagine there is some huge worldwide plot.
maigemu