News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

I need a job in Nigeria

Started by Anonymous, May 25, 2003, 10:14:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Dear Alhs and sirs ,
                      I am a boy from China I want very much to get a job in Nigeria .I have Been wirking in Kano For 1 year before.I was te sales Manager at Viva Metal &Plastics Ind ltd
I love Nigeria very much Pls visit www.ahjob.com.cn for my information  My account here is Lee_008 with the password
59298.and also you can contact Alh lawal Mohd for further information of mine .Phone No 064+633406.He will surely give
you a detaled description of mine .Besides I have my passport
ready here and I can fly to Nigeria once visaed.

Thank you very much for your reading this letter!

mlbash

t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

bobboss

like mlbash, am also seriously praying 4 u to get a good one, just 4 the fact that u like to work and live in nigeria.its really a good thing to love ones country, how i wish to offer you one. goood luccccccccccccccccccccck
m an advocate for the maintenance and preservation of the northern cultural heritage.and advocate for the movement of the northern agenda and its actaulization.

mlbash

Quote from: "bobboss"like mlbash, am also seriously praying 4 u to get a good one, just 4 the fact that u like to work and live in nigeria.its really a good thing to love ones country, how i wish to offer you one. goood luccccccccccccccccccccck

oh! good another humanatarian just like me!

Anonymous

mlbash I totally agree with yor argument.

mlbash

Quote from: "Anonymous"mlbash I totally agree with yor argument.

i think your head needs to be examine! was there any argument above?