News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Osama Bin Laden has Attained Matrydom!

Started by Abu-Fatima, May 02, 2011, 09:06:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Exactly, Husnaa and BKGZ! There are many cover-ups in and around that attack(9/11); as there are, again, many conspiracy theories of reasonable bases and conclusions regarding the same attack, its actors & masterminders. Just chose which appeals more to your perception and conscience. I, for example, don't believe that it was carried out by Muslims. One simple question is: how exactly did they find that out?

Beside, am not with Osama on many grounds, religiously speaking; yet I blame US more than anyone/thing for what he and his likes (e.g Boko Haram) are doing. Osama was a creation of US. On that same line, I can recall, Cuban former president, Castro saying (that) he believed Osama was a CIA agent. He might be wrong but whatever, US played a significant role in the making of violent Osama. Remember Soviet-Afghan war (1979-1989)?

And, as said Abu-Fatima, some more Osamas are coming aboard. That can only be avoided when US changes its foreign policies, especially to Muslim countries. And that requires more than just delivering lecture at Al-Azhar University or saying you (Obama) grew up with Muslims, attended their school, etc. That was a mere 'nostalgia'. Yah. Actions, not just words.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

I appreciate the enlightment (Husnna, BKGZ & Muhsin)

Allah ya barmu kan gaskia. Ameen
IHS

bakangizo

Quote from: IBB on May 09, 2011, 03:14:01 PM
I appreciate the enlightment (Husnna, BKGZ & Muhsin)

Allah ya barmu kan gaskia. Ameen

lol, ai ba enlightment bane. ;D 

IBB

IHS

bakangizo

Just current affairs discussion. Information sharing? ;)

Ibro2g

Wow ??? :o I really am suprised by the number of people on his side. I am completely with Dave and IBB on this one. If Osama was a martyr for a cause, then certainly his methods are questionable and worse, even unacceptable in Islam. As a Muslim I cannot justify the means Osama uses to get his voice heard, i cant even remember his cause over the loud cries of the deaths he has caused and those that follow them.

I am well aware of the conspiracy theories and loose facts surrounding bin Laden and a host of other issues that date more than 2000 years, in other issues even in excess of 5000years. Yes I am a conspiracy theory junkie, but one has to be careful when going through them as most of these theories are more misleading than they are true, in fact they are very far from the truth rivers some of us believe them to be. Even in Sharia law which was written to protect integrity and justice, one cant throw accusations without proof, its even better a crime goes unpunished than to accuse an innocent. My point is, let the theories become facts, and they will be acted upon. if you believe they are true, prove them!

As A Muslim, I cannot condone his method regardless of his cause, there are other ways to go about it that does not contradict the teachings of Islam; Suicide, murder and mass murder does not cut it one bit. He may have been fighting people without ethics or religious guidance, but that doesn't excuse him as a Muslim. As Muslims we must obey God and the teachings of his religion, his prophets. I pray for his soul, for he is dead and he will be judged, I will not party to immortalise his life. He left my world in a far more broken state than he met it. And Allah knows best.
Safety and Peace

Muhsin

Salam,

It's surprising seeing you are still around, and gladdening  seeing old-timers like you still remember this desolated, deserted antique called KanoOnline Forum. Welcome back. How I wish you come to stay!

That besides, it's more flabbergasting seeing you so submissively averring some Western-induced views of things. Though, if I look at it from another direction, it should not bother me, for I can assuredly say u live there--West. Whatever, with those junkie conspiracy theories or not, Osama is a US's making. Just like many other so-called Islamists; US went (and still goes) to the extent of supporting even some "Mujahiduns": it did in Afghanistan, Libya and so on. Am sure everyone here knows that. More-over, as u asserted, me too enjoy watching the Theories. In 9/11's ones; you take it or leave it there are visible figments of truth therein. In as far as I cannot substantiate their contents, so does US cannot and never can it disprove them. I even wonder: has US ever established the truth behind 9/11 attacks?.      

NB: I'm against Osama, I reiterate. I said that many a times before even on this thread/board. So, don't take me as a "fundementalist".
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Mallan Ibro2g, the issue here is not the justifiability or otherwise of Osama's actions. You have greatly misunderstood the whole point. I'm afraid you appeared far too carried away by the Western propaganda.