News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Woman delivers seven babies in 11 months

Started by Muhsin, June 14, 2011, 06:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

By Ishola Balogun & Bunmi Azeez

IN a strange manner, a woman has delivered a set of  seven babies within a space of 11 months, three males and four females.

The woman, Mrs Precious Donatus who lives in Aguda, Suru-lere, Lagos, gave birth to her first child in August, 2009, after 11 years of childlessness but the baby died five days later.

Ten months later, Mrs Precious conceived and delivered the seven babies within intervals of one month . When Saturday Vanguard visited the home of the family, the husband Mr Donatus Ogbonna, a business man from Imo State  was at home.

He told Saturday Vanguard that at birth of the first baby, they  did not know that would be the beginning of her journey to delivering seven babies.

Narrating her story, Mrs Precious told Saturday Vanguard that the first baby died after five days of birth adding that "immediately after putting to bed the first baby, the doctor told me that there was another baby in my womb."

The babies are :first baby, August 25 2009, Amarachi (died after five days); second baby, May 6, 2010 (Conqueror, female); third baby, June 3, 2010, (Chizitere, female); fourth baby, August 16, 2010 (Ekpereamaka, male); fifth baby, September 19, 2010, (Fineseed Angel, female); sixth baby, October 19, 2010 (Evidence, female); seventh baby, January 13, 2011,( Flourish, male), eight baby, April 2, 2011, (Ebenezer, male).

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/06/woman-delivers-seven-babies-in-11-months/
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.