News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kanoonline's new look

Started by gogannaka, December 04, 2011, 11:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

I like the new look. Seems like no one has noticed.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Nuruddeen

It is simple and straight forward design my dear Goga. I love it too. Thumb up to webmaster.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Muhsin

Surprise! I can't notice anything yet. Maybe I'll have to get a magnifying eyeglasses.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Muhsin,maybe you still visit the smf site.
Check http://kanoonline.com/jmqs/

Nura,Kwana biyu. Where you enter?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

There should've been a notice by Admin to members about the new site. Was there any?

Muhsin

There was none, actually; hence my surprise at how GGNK noticed that in the first place. This means some members still care to visit not only here but the other sister site as well. Yet the site remains marooned. Allah ya qyara.

Dan-Borno

The site is working faster than before, I am missing my alma mater.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Nuruddeen

Nura,Kwana biyu. Where you enter?
[/quote]

I dey  somewhere my brother. Hows life generally? Not bad I hope.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Muhsin on December 15, 2011, 11:53:28 AM
There was none, actually; hence my surprise at how GGNK noticed that in the first place. This means some members still care to visit not only here but the other sister site as well. Yet the site remains marooned. Allah ya qyara.

LMAO.Kaine marooned din lol....you never "EVER" cease to amuse me. I missed you man.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on February 29, 2012, 01:56:10 PM
Quote from: Muhsin on December 15, 2011, 11:53:28 AM

LMAO.Kaine marooned din lol....you never "EVER" cease to amuse me. I missed you man.

Missed you, too.