News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Muhsin Publishes First novel

Started by gogannaka, March 06, 2012, 11:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Congratulation to Muhsin on the successful completion and publishing of his novel ' A wierd hope'.
Welldone and more grease to your elbows.

I ask you to upload excepts to kanoonline.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Wane irin yayi upload din excerpt? Ya ba kowa copy daya day kawai ;D

Anyway, congrats Muhsin.

Dan-Borno

I, on behalf of my family and good friends
do hereby launch 1 copy of the above
novel at the sum of N20,000.00
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

@GGNK, thanks so much for opening the thread. I had tried in the past two days to post the excerpt but the site was down. I can't do that now as I use phone.

@BKGZ, thanks. As u just know it; everyone considers his/her "closeness" with me and simply asks for a complimentary copy. I've so far given out many, while only a very few thought it appropriately to pay for their copies. What a patronage!

@DB, biggest thanks (*wink*). Lets discuss how u get the copy and how I get the money.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Nuruddeen

Congratulations my dear friend, Muhsin. I am happy for you.You are now finally an author. All the best.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Muhsin

Finally an author, indeed. Dreams coming reality. Thank u so much, Alh. Nura. Ring me whenever u come to Kano for ur copy. Besides, ur publisher Mrs. Holmes (?) still emails me. I have severally explained to her that my book is a fiction, not an "academic" one.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.