News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

information needed

Started by Anonymous, May 06, 2002, 09:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

assalam
ya jama'atul kano  :D
i wanted to know what software is common in kano for chatting .
do people use mirc ?
if they do pls what server do they use to connect?
i have made a channel by the name , gamji
and to join use any dalnet server ,
oh if u arent familiar with this software
go to mirc.com and download it and learn how to use it.
i hope we will soon have a live chatting place on the net
wassalam
se anjuma

dayyabs

Welldone,
As at now I think most people use Yahoo messenger. I  prefer using Yahoo messenger because of its flexibility and Yahoo happened to be one of the most widely used Internet based E-mail, therefore you can just visit Yahoo and download the software, then you can freely create a forum in which people will participate and chat with you.

Bye!!!!!!!!!!!

sdanyaro

al-hamza and dayyabs,

In addition to the ones you have listed above, I like to add these two;

ICQ and AIM (AOL Instant Messenger)

Thanks.

Anonymous

Meera dost,
Is this where you have been hiding your paki rearside. Come to think of it, it is the best place for the likes of you and Biggus-Dee aka Isyaku Umaru.
Larinski M ::)

Layla69

Aol isnt the best of Internet Service Providers (ISP) to use. Had it for a while too much hassle. They overcharge you and it pretty impossible to contact their helpline. Check in a search engine usually called AOHell!

Ibro2g

I`m wid layla....u know I agree, Yahoo is the best, MSN is picking up, but yahoo creates the best chatrooms.
Safety and Peace

Layla69

My ISP is BT Openworld now. But my email is wit Yahoo n I use th@ 4 IM. Its the best free email anyway. I have tons of email addresses but Yahoo is the only reliable 1!