News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

HELPING THE POOR

Started by Anonymous, August 20, 2002, 12:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

:o
I would like to call the attention of the governor ALH RABIU MUSA KWANKWASO on the need to help the poor in the state.I am not saying that the governor is not helping,but I wish to make this suggestion to him.(Giving money free to people is not te best way of helping them.)
My suggestion is that let the govt use community banks or finance companies in the state to provide a soft loan to petty farmer/traders this will go along way in improving the financial activities of the common man hence the improvement of the social standard.
If this suggestion is welcome,the modalities can be done through your staff who I know very many have alot of financial knowledge.

Regards
Sani A Danbatta

Anonymous

helping the poor...... hmmmm......  :-/ ... ummm..... eerrrrr.... ???

well..... ofcourse, giving' them free money will only make them lazier... ur plan might work.

and plzzzz plzzzzz plzzzzz why are almajirai roamin' streets???? provide and MAINTAIN community centers, Islamiyyas, primary school scholarships, secondary school scholarships,....... juss keep the kids off the streets!!!  >:(

and the old people beggin'...  >:( ... the rich in kano should provide some kinda food charity... or each oldie should be given a mini food garden or farm to grow food...

if not... meeh i'll start runnin' over them.... ;D no i wouldnt...hehe... i fromeeese

Ihsan

Assalaam Alaikum,
Lol, Fyne, u better not. ;)

Yeah the government should provide for the poor and needy...idan babu abun yi kam, the poor and needy will not stop roaming around.

hmmm...ni abun ma da yafi man takaici shine yadda zaka ga yara kana na suna bara kan titi. AHA!!! da kuma talla wajen 'yanmata...Good Lord!!! sai kaga yarinya karama ta kashe daurin dankwali wai ta tafi talla...daga can kuma ba'asan abunda zata je tayi ba sai ranar da tayiwo abun kunya, ido ya raina fata. PLZZZZZZZZZZ the government should do something about this...open up centers where this girls can go and learn aikin gida da sanao'i (idan ma baza a koya masu karatu ba). It's really annoying kaga mace a gaban namiji tana wani karairaya wai ita bata yadda ba nan talla take yi (or maybe something ELSE dai takeyi)  :-/. We need more Islamiyyas a garinan namu, not only for the kids but also for the adults...cause learning for children starts from home ba sai sun fita waje ba. Jahilci yayi ma mutanen mu yawa...ya kamata su koyi addininsu...maybe with that wani abun ya ragu  :-/. IMHO.

Ma'3ssalaamah.
greetings from Ihsaneey

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Dantata_Girl

Assalaam Alaiki Fyne,

LOL...funny...ai ba anan take ba, rikon amanan shine, besides-ana ta kai wa yake ta kaya  ;D. meaning yaushe har za'a wani saurare mu  ;D.

Ma'3ssalaamah.

Anonymous

kai,
ku na da hankali kuwa,
ko ma su al-majirai ne duk da haka sun girme mu , kuma ya kamata mu ji tausayin halin da suke,
ban san fyne dyme watever queen din nan ba,
amma ihsan/senior haba may haka.
i din expect u to support this kind of thing
se anjuma
>:(

Quotehelping the poor...... hmmmm...... ?:-/ ... ummm..... eerrrrr.... ???

well..... ofcourse, giving' them free money will only make them lazier... ur plan might work.

and plzzzz plzzzzz plzzzzz why are almajirai roamin' streets???? provide and MAINTAIN community centers, Islamiyyas, primary school scholarships, secondary school scholarships,....... juss keep the kids off the streets!!! ?>:(

and the old people beggin'... ?>:( ... the rich in kano should provide some kinda food charity... or each oldie should be given a mini food garden or farm to grow food...

if not... meeh i'll start runnin' over them.... ;D no i wouldnt...hehe... i fromeeese

Ihsan

Assalaam Alaikum,

Ali...what do u mean by u did not expect us to support this kind of thing???? EXPLAIN....and I think you should READ what we have said AGAIN and UNDERSTAND where we are coming from.

Ma'3ssalaamah.
greetings from Ihsaneey

Blaqueen

lol @ ali!!!!... ok i said... I PROMISE I WONT RUN OVER ANY OF THEM!...

newayzzz.. u gotta admit... they're very annoyin'... and yeah ok so they do "bara"... but whut good does it do for them? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?  enh?

the children become raw.. and thats no way to live a life... so u think puttin' them in school is bad?  :-/

as for the old people... they should be kept off those streets... if they want money to be fed.. they should be given some kinda farm.. where their kids will be farmin'.. they need to work for a livin'.. not juss sit around and expect people to do things for them...

u want us to feel sorry for them??? yeah we do.. but if a man from kano...goes aaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllll the way to lagos for beggin' sake... i dont get that one  ???
sometimes u'll see whooole families beggin'... or young able men and women who are healthy beggin', when they can easily get any kind of job...
and those girls doin' "talla"... its WRONG!... i agree with ihsan that they should be at some kinda school...whether knittin', cookin', groomin', or general education...

btw...Islamically.. its wrong to be beggin'!!! wrong to be lazy!!!

Anonymous

Blaqueen

Anonymous

I say educate people who need, and want education.  I also say a man's money, title, and things are not his worth; teaching people how to  manage there money is important.
Because we all buy things we don't need?   But sometimes want.

Mary P.

Venom

Well I believe the only solution for the poor is prayer because they r way beyond human help.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

sintali

I THINK WE OWE OURSELVES A DUTY TO EDUCATE OUR FELLOW CITIZENS ON THE NEED TO DEPEND ON THEMSELVES AND NOT GO ABOUT BEGGING.
LIKE MAL SANI HAS SUGGESTED, THE GOVT. SHOULD COME OUT WITH A PROGRAMME TO ASSIST THE JOBLESS IN GETTING GAINFULLY EMPLOYED AT THE SAME TIME ENLIGHTENING THE PEOPLE ON THE NEED NOT TO RELY ON BEGGING.
IT IS DISHEARTENING IF YOU ARE IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA TO SEE THAT ABOUT 95% OF BEGGARS ARE OF NORTHERN EXTRACTION.
OUR RICH PEOPLE SHOULD ALSO COME IN TO ASSIST BY PROVIDING SCHOLARSHIP TO CHILDREN TO GO TO SCHOOL OR LEARN A TRADE AND ALSO PAY THEIR TAXES AS AND WHEN DUE TO ENABLE THE GOVERNMENT PROVIDE THE REQUIRESD SERVICES.

sintali

I THINK WE OWE OURSELVES A DUTY TO EDUCATE OUR FELLOW CITIZENS ON THE NEED TO DEPEND ON THEMSELVES AND NOT GO ABOUT BEGGING.
LIKE MAL SANI HAS SUGGESTED, THE GOVT. SHOULD COME OUT WITH A PROGRAMME TO ASSIST THE JOBLESS IN GETTING GAINFULLY EMPLOYED AT THE SAME TIME ENLIGHTENING THE PEOPLE ON THE NEED NOT TO RELY ON BEGGING.
IT IS DISHEARTENING IF YOU ARE IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF NIGERIA TO SEE THAT ABOUT 95% OF BEGGARS ARE OF NORTHERN EXTRACTION.
OUR RICH PEOPLE SHOULD ALSO COME IN TO ASSIST BY PROVIDING SCHOLARSHIP TO CHILDREN TO GO TO SCHOOL OR LEARN A TRADE AND ALSO PAY THEIR TAXES AS AND WHEN DUE TO ENABLE THE GOVERNMENT PROVIDE THE REQUIRESD SERVICES.