News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Charity Organizations in Kano

Started by sdanyaro, December 10, 2001, 10:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlbash

THAT'S A VERY GOOD SUGGESTION, PLEASE DO THAT AND THEN WE PROCEED FROM THERE.
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Yarkwye ce

So shall be done. But I think it will be better to wait till the end of the semester (kafin nan we will have another Book Drive) Kunga ai we will have alot more to ship in cargo. thats just my suggetion.
GoT SuYa?!! ;)

bakangizo

This is good. Apart from the schools, Murtala Muhd Library at Ahmadu Bello Way is also another place that a lot of students frequent. It should also benefit. Count me in on this one.

Yarkwye ce

I have a good news for everyone.. munsamu wanda zai tauki nauyin Littatafan zuwa Kano. :D  for the others who were willing to help. allah saka da alheri, If something do come up i will update you guys. how ever Idan Akwai wanda yake da any suggestion pls contact me. I am willing to Help in anyway i can (In Allah ya sa I can help :idea: )
My next step will be Gidan Marayu. what can we do to help( I am not too sure whats going on a gidan marayu but inshallah zan yi bincike na ga ta hanyar da zamu iya taimakawa. kowa zai iya contributing ko ta wane irin hanya ne. Ya kamata a ce muna kishin kasar mu  :lol:
GoT SuYa?!! ;)