News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Musical Samples!

Started by Abdalla, October 20, 2002, 04:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abdalla

Salaam to all

I have started this topic as an experiment in uploading samples of Hausa music, from classical to contemporary. Obviously due to upload and server limitations, these samples will have to be very small, but they are used to illustrate one or two points, and hopefully provide more cellphone and answering machine tones for the Hausa diaspora!

Abdalla

Abdalla

Jama'a salamu alaykum

Here are two clips of Ibro Awilo parody raps. Let us know what you think, and if you need more of the same!

www.kanoonline.com/samples/Ibro_-_Ibro_Awilo_Ganye_Rap.mp3
Ibro Awilo - Ganye Rap

www.kanooline.com/samples/Ibro_-_Ibro_Awilo_Rap_2.mp3
Ibro Awilo - Rap 2

Abdalla

Aydee Fella

More grease to ur elbows. such a good innovation
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Rose

Oh Great! :D
Abdulla we definitly need more.
So the hausas has so much Advance in music like that,
Wow! Really Cool 8)
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

kofa

salam pls Abdallah we need more of the hausa songs.And where can i get any hausa ringtone?  
n GOD i trust

Anonymous

Assalamu Alaikum,
This is a nice innovation, please keep it up. You should also try to make samples of Aliyu Namangi's Infiraji, Wakokin Mu'azu Hadejia, Wakokin Akilu Aliyu, Gangar Wa'azu, Bakandamiya etc. songs so that our cellphone users may use them. God Bless and reward you.

al_hamza

Wallahi that was great!
maaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
3years since i heard the last hausa song!
man.......... got any
makaho album?

plus please try to upload the complete version, it'd be a great help!
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

gogannaka

Wonderful.....i've never been here......nice songs.......can we upload more?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

SAAHIB 92

ASSALAM

Ur' contribution towards promoting and developing this site cannot be limited,may allah rewards u cos' u ve' introduced smthn unknown to most of us,hhmm  the recent  DISCOVERY OF IBRO AWILO add to our sample of hausa  music  is smthn or another method, and a challenge to local computer users especially here in kano, plz keep it up MORE GREASE TO UR ELBOW!!! we appreciate and count on ur every moves in computer revolution.
ma'assalam
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI

mlbash

ASSALAM ABDALLAH,

I DON'T INTEND TO BE HIGHLY DEMANDING BUT PLEASE INCOPORATE ALH.(DR) MAMMAN SHATA'S SONGS. BECAUSE, I BELIEVE IS NOT BY CHANCE HE GOT THE NAME SARKIN MAWAKA! :
lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

SAAHIB 92

assalam all

malbash, i subscribed to ur idea MAMMAN SHATA ma ya kamata in da hali a sanya shi a layin mawakan kano online. domin gogewarsa ta kai da kuma ilimin da ke cikin wakokinsa abin karatu akai ne.
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI

mlbash

oh! that makes the two of us, probably more. hope mr abdallah won't let us down! :)
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Anonymous

Quote from: "SAAHIB 92"assalam all

malbash, i subscribed to ur idea MAMMAN SHATA ma ya kamata in da hali a sanya shi a layin mawakan kano online. domin gogewarsa ta kai da kuma ilimin da ke cikin wakokinsa abin karatu akai ne.

Jamaa Assalam Anleikoum,
I'm Haruna and I live in C?te d'Ivoire where I'm born.
I'm hausa from Kano. My father said me that our family come from
Haliru (I don't where it is situated).
I want have friends whith who I can learn Nigeria, his people and specially Hausa people.

my e-adresse: harounanb@hotmail.com

Thanks to all of you.

Anonymous

mlbash I definitely agree with you.

nuramagaji

a kula  :shock: da ka'idojin rubutun hausa  :lol: don akwai kura -kurai da yawa a ciki :twisted:
ello for every body