News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ANY QUESTIONS  ABOUT K-ONLINERS PLZ ASK HERE?

Started by ummita, December 07, 2003, 01:58:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimbiya

hmm let me see, you got me here, since it did say that we have to answer and it look like noone is answering any question let me start.

Quotewill you like me
what do you think?

Quotecan you give me a date
what do you think?

Quoteyour e-mail
emkay44@yahoo.com

Quotetelephone no.
605-1978

Quoteand heart
my heart is fragile and I don't trust you with it, so the answer here... what do you think?
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

kofa

n GOD i trust

ummita

A'a wat did I do? naaaaa. This na personal kweshion fa! Mhmmm honestly I wud hav answered IBB, KILISHI & HAUSANICIOUS......but Kilishi u refused 2 b straight. I ask kweshion where u go? kapish!!! tell di truth.

JIBONURA.....my eyes just didnt c that.!!!

Oga admin...where has he been?

Let me ask serious person question? Ibro wat is d color of your pyjamaz? and wat present did u get 4 this eid?

Mudacris wat r u studyin in skool Linguistics cus u definately kill it with that accent ;)? :-/

Kilishi again how old are you?

Is Waziri really married...tohhhhh gud gud.......how many kids?

Humrah so u like Waziri or wat? b more specific?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

Ummitah, I have no pyjamas, I sleep wid whateva I have on. And this eid....accept the answer "diappointing" please.

Ahh My lady Humrah, u wish to know of the legendary waziri. One of few legends @ k-online like dyme queen and Ummitah. He has the most Advance s.p version 9.9 mind and brain. His poetry u would find the least of them in the poetry contest, age, probably a hundred or two, love life...wow I neva thought of that, but if u ask mi, I'd say he already has a crush on u.
 You wanna meet him, just go to the general board and find a "Serious" argument or discussion and dare respond. He'll be at ur door step in a flash. I think thats about all anyone could ever say. For more info ask jibo, or visit Legends.com, u might find him, dyme and the like of em. Thats about all anyone can say about Waz. I guess.

Now its my turn.
Ummitah, why u scared of marriage?
Hafcy, why u cheat`n on Aydee?
Ice `n Ihsan, where art thou?
Gentlemen, why haven't u picked ur dates yet?
further questioning reserved
Safety and Peace

Hausanicious

QuoteU can ask just about anything........anythinggggg. Ask anything u wan2 know about any oda onliner. Wateva the question might b. The respondent should give a straight reply having in mind that lying is forbidden in any religion!!!! So lemme proceed....

Mai dokan barci kuma yana gyangyadi!!!

Why is it that no body want to go straight to the answer he is being asked?

Even the person who started the topic doesn't abide by the rule why? Actually this is killing me.

Now will u pls answer ur respective questions? kokuwa sai anje wajen disciplinary commitee?

Now I will ask question again and I want real answer:

a. ?Who does Ummita luv in K-online.
b. ?Waziri who is ur date in K-online.
c. ?Ibro2g where do u actually reside.
d. ?Zezezee whats ur real name
e. ?I want know the profile of Dymequeen.
f. ? Medulla wai what r u studying now.
g. ?Fulanicious r u married or not.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Humrah

Is Waziri really married...tohhhhh gud gud.......how many kids?

Humrah so u like Waziri or wat? b more specific?

Yes, sister I like him, but you too are interested  to know about his marriage.

Do you also like him?

Be specific pls.

Humrah

admin

Assalamu alaikum;
ummita,

I am in Nigeria - Kano to be more specific -
Kanon Dabo
Mai Mata
Mai Mota
Mai Dala da Gwauron Dutse
Ko da mai Ka ko ki ka zo an fika ko an fiki.

Here, for me, Internet Access is a lot more expensive and even more troublesome to get... unlike in the USA where I can basically be connected 24 hours a day. That is the reason why you and others do not really meet me here as often as I really want to be. BUT STILL I TRY....
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

zezezee

just realised that nothing is what it seems.

*~MuDa~*

I will like to know the full name of this ppl:

2. ?Mudacriss

well, my pull name is Mahmmood Ibn Salisu Ibn Nasidi 8)
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quotemmm mudacris, your name sounds very very familiar

may b we've met b4, za world is a small flace
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Mudacris wat r u studyin in skool Linguistics cus u definately kill it with that accent ;)? :-/

my dear ummita, me i study Tarihi in sukul, but i waz a bery good literary student back in sukul ;D
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ummita

Yes, sister I like him, but you too are interested ?to know about his marriage.

Do you also like him?

Be specific pls.

Humrah

Ok Humrah, u asked a question, and I will ansa u.
First & foremost.......seriously I dnt have that long stretch elasticity 4 men wanting! :-/

Secondly d reason I asked if really he was married or not, was juss wks bck he had a topic bout him being a uni/workin guy & his gurl a med student!!! & how dey been havin love calamities & how they'd broken up (she laffs) (my fellow ppl am sure u all did bear witness 2 readin that topic)

& all of a sudden from no angle we heard he is married with kids........ :-/so my question 2 d point of fact is that Did he get married yesterday & gave birth 2 children 2day? and Humrah out of no where who we have all neva seen her post xcept in this thread only stated that she have this huge crush on him? mhmmmm very weird........Darlin!, by all means.....hes all urs........shot us a weddin IV 'n if everything goes well u hav mah blessins also make Gogannaka & mayself VIP guest xcept Hausanicious ::),

Oya Hausanicious go rest ur kidney!!*she laffs*

Humrah by d way u r highly welkom enjoy ur stay. Hope mah ansa suffice ur questions cus I was more that specific, mah words came straight from d heart ;) Peace Lady (V)

ummita

With regards 2 all d questions raised agaisnt me, I promise 2 say d truth & nuttin but d truth

Ibro: Am not scared of marriage, honestly am not.

Hausanicious:
(Honestly I luv every single person here, everybody!!! & I seriously mean it & I keep u all close 2 d heart) Now! now! dnt cry.....dont get emotional....toh ga tissue wipe away those silly tears 'n' b  a man Hausanicious  ::)

Toh my questions:
Oga admin if u hav all that......u cant even send a goron sallah 2 us prefarably 2 me ONLY & we even had a topic 4 ppl 2 donate yet u didnt, yet u say hav all thoseee, How many cars do you have b specific!

Kilishi where did you travel to, which destination? I wont stop askin

Dfynest where did you also go? Havent seen u in a wyl

Oya (she laffs harddddd) Waziri sum1 lyks u......u gree or no gree......?

Humrah if he says no wat will u do?

Hausanicious how old r u? and why r u pickin on me? ::)(she laffs)

Ice where have you been?

Twinkle Where did u go? If u cum across this: I heard from a freind u got A stars in ur xzams, can I post u a project 2 do 4 me? I will pay u.  ;)

Baybee gul u will b gettin married koh? Will u cry? ;) wen leavin ur mamma?

Yawwa ina Al-hamza I HAVE thousand questions 2 ask him......(she laffs) will save it 4 nxt tym

ummita

Yes, sister I like him,
Humrah

Oh gel!!! GIVE ME HIGH FIVE! Na gel powa dey do u ;).........u get liver, other hausa girls get pride & wont say if they have a crush on a guy or not! Way to go lady ;) I dey bow 4 u

ummita

QuoteBUT STILL I TRY....

Salamz oga admin....toh we appreciate ur being around once in a while due 2 ur reasons above but KAN U PLZ KEEP TRYIN?