News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

tHis oR tHaT?

Started by Blaqueen, April 16, 2003, 04:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Deep Space Nine

Ludacris or Eminem

Eminem

Mariah Carey,Now or then?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

zezezee

now of course!  ;D

in james bond,  Sean Connery or Roger More?
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Hausanicious

Ummita

Who will vote that gurl, Hafsy ne ko Half C?
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

*~MuDa~*

haba mutumina me tayi maka haka ne?
Kanoonline,
Now or Then?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Maqari

mudacris  i would say now although i have no prior knowledge of kano online 'then' but hey the game gotta continue right ?
Africa
Panafricanism  or nationalism ?

Hausanicious

Nationalism

Tooth ache  ko Head ache
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Maqari

Dyme Queen i will apologize forehand for the political concious interruption of your topic,and i will make this as brief as my vocabulary wealth allows, this message is for Hausanicious and everybody who feels thesame as he/she does about my question, im going to start a thread in the main posted under the topic PANAFRICANISM or NATIONALISM  i urge all of the young intellectuals in here to contribute with their theories and analogies regarding the matter, NO im not some political science major trying to get grades for some class, just a young man in the struggle who cares !, so please be as kind and donate a particle of your time and intelligence to the thread, much props brothers and sisters much props !

kilishi

Nationalism

Tooth ache ?ko Head ache

Head ache ,

Traditional film or western film?
ilishi

*~MuDa~*

www.articlesdir.co.cc

Anonymous

is this room still existing?

a ci gaba ko a bari

Maqari

a bari ,
although its somewhat entertaining i dont think there is any efficient thinking behind such a trivial fashion, it was kind of cute at the begining but profitably speaking its just a waste of web space if it happens to be the longest thread in the forums, and i think any reply beyond this point is really an act of pure ignorence ! no pun intended

*~MuDa~*

Mallam zis is an insult 2 the Forum, watch ur tongue boy, they r ladies here who r just 2 "attacking".
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Hafsy_Lady

Quotea bari ,
although its somewhat entertaining i dont think there is any efficient thinking behind such a trivial fashion, it was kind of cute at the begining but profitably speaking its just a waste of web space if it happens to be the longest thread in the forums, and i think any reply beyond this point is really an act of pure ignorence ! no pun intended

HABA MAGARI.....................
MAGARIS WORDS........FAIR OR UNFAIR?

HAKA KAZO KA TARAR DAMU, KACE WANI ABARI, TO KAI IDAN AKACE A BAR TOPIC DINKA ZAKAJI DADI, JUST BECAUSE MY SISTA DYME IS OF PART TIMELY NO MEAN THAT I NO FIT TIYA GAS!!!
Man!!!! that aint fairrrrrrrrrr ::)
What you see is what you get[/b]

Maqari

i notice that folks seem to take comments extremely personal in these forums, Hafsy lady in all honesty i did not intend to disrespect the thread or the person that started, and yes it was cute at the begining but after occupying a treamendous amount of webspace one starts to wonder if its even worth it ? from a development stand point i dont see topics like this as a necessary part of our development, in another words a person who lives in the west and has a stable living standard can afford to waste time online chatting and playing trivial games, us on the other hand are mostly from countries where literacy level seems to be incredibly low and i think we have better obligations online than arguing who is better EMINEM OR LUDACRIS  (both two individuals who majorly contribute to the corporate America's exploitation of the third world nations), all im trying to do is raise conciousness and self awareness amongst my people , so do not approach my messages with a defensive attitude thus clouding your judgement of their contents, im just urging brothers and sisters to think yo , think my people a lot of you guys in here posess a more that avrage ability to recieve process and utilize data , so please put that ability to a better use , i did not by all means compose this message to disrespect the person who started this thread