News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

beautiful quotes

Started by ummi, February 16, 2003, 06:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilishi

I expect to pass through this world but once. Any good therefore that I can do, or any kindness or ablities that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now. Let me not defer it or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.

Author: William Penn
ilishi

gogannaka

Here's a quote seen in one of the toilets in A.B.U.

"she lived and died a virgin.She gave to the worms what she deprived men" :-X

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

zezezee

baba nice 1 :D

hear this 1:

Better a blow job than no job!

By Albert Einstein
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Venom

"If u always tell the truth u will never have many friends but u will never have any enemies."

Venom's philosophy
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Anonymous

Venom

"Then a man with sunken eyes, prominent checks, a raised forehead, a thick beard and a shaven head, came (in front of the Prophet ) and said, "Be afraid of Allah, O Muhammad!" The Prophet said, "Who would obey Allah if I disobeyed Him?

Sahih Al-Bukhari
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

*~MuDa~*

No matter how exfensibe, valuable or froud a lady can be, zere is a man who bangs her por pree!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

A guy being rich is like a babe being pretty.

*~MuDa~*

"a woman, without her, man is a sabage
a woman, without her man, is a sabage"!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

"A good woman inspires a man.A beautiful woman interest him.A brilliant woman fascinates him.But the sympathetic woman gets him."

"Human brain is like an umbrella,it only works when opened"...........
                  Wil Deorant.

Ibro2g

"...Even those who are gone are with us as we go on, ur journey has only begun. Tears of pain, tears of joy, One thing nothing can destroy, is our pride, deep inside, we are one

---Simba to his daughter...from the Lion King II
Safety and Peace

Hausanicious

Some men are wise while others are otherwise
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

gogannaka

The plain english campaign,a British group that lobbies for clearer use of the English language has given Mr.Donald Rumsfeld (Rumspeak) the "foot in mouth" award for the most baffling comment by a public figure.It was:
"there are known knowns;there are things we know.We also know there are known unknowns;that is to say we know there are some things we do not know.But there are also unknown unknowns-the ones we don't know we don't know.And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries,it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones."[/b]

It sure deserves an award. ?lol
:D ;D

iblink

"I Rock In Fame & Not In Shame But All The Same I Rock My Name"
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Hafsy_Lady

"he rocks his name after we've not seen in for months in this forum"

Are all men in disguise except the those crying (hehehe)

"It was the promise of men, that around each corner there was yet another man, more wonderful than the last, that sustained me. You see, I had men confused with life... You cant even get what I wanted from a man, not in this life "::)

(OYA BOYS KILL ME ::) )

THIS IS FOR THE HATE MONGERS THAT HATE ANY PESSON!!!

"THERE IS NOTHING IN THE WHOLE WORLD SO PAINFUL AS FEELING THAT ONE IS NOT LIKED. IT ALWAYS SEEMS TO ME THAT PEOPLE WHO HATE ME MUST BE SUFFERING FROM SOME STRANGE FORM OF LUNACY"[/b]
What you see is what you get[/b]