News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

K-ONLINE TOP TEN MEMBERS

Started by kofa, December 13, 2003, 03:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kofa

HELLO K-ONLINERS. HERE COMES THE TIME EVERYBODY IS BEEN WAITING FOR.THERE'S GOING TO BE A SELECTION OF THE BEST TEN K-ONLINE MEMBERS EACH MONTH. ?WANNA BE PART OF THE GAME? U CAN SIMPLY REPLY TO ?THIS MESSEGE BY TYPING (PART OF THE GAME) AND GIVE US THE SUBJECT OF ANY TOPIC POSTED BY U. WE GONNA C PEOPLE RESPONSE  TO THE TOPIC.THE MORE REPLY U GOT ON THE TOPIC BY OTHER PEOPLE THE MORE POINTS U SCORED.  DONT FORGET TO GIVE US THE FORUM THE MESSEGE IS. EG. CHIT-CHAT,ISLAM,SPORTS.ETC.

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE ON HOW TO BE PART OFTHE GAME..

? PART OF THE GAME

? SUBJECT:MURDER CASE
FORUM:ISLAM

GOT IT? ?THEN U MAY B THE LUCKY ONE. I WISH U GOOD LUCK.BYE.
n GOD i trust

Anonymous

part of the game.

subject: things i have learned (shit chat)

Allah kabani Sa'a. Amin

Anonymous

PART OF THE GAME

SUBJECT: DONT TELL LIES TO UR PARENTS
FORUM : ISLAM

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Hausanicious

Kai Mallam Kofa!

This topic is not really well understood by most of members here, thats why u did not see much reply.

It really needs more explanation, so pls act fast.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Venom

IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

zezezee

Quote1st prize is u get 2 spend a day with kofa

lol,  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
if its that, i think i will b a spectator!  ::)

but on the issue of the ambiguity of this topic, I support, Kofa should be more explanatory.
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

kofa

hey i made my self clear now. read it again now.and for the judgement, we have judges who r members too name will not b mentioned coz of CHUA-CHUA. and we have prizes reserved for the winners.
n GOD i trust

Masoyi

to kofa,  me kuka saka mana a cikin wannan gasa ?
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......

Hafsy_Lady

PART OF THE WASA.

I DID NOT GANEWA WITH THE TOPIC EVEN THOUGH YOU ADVISED US TO RE-READ YOUR TOPIC, I READ IT 12 TIMES YANZU BUT STILL BA DAGO ZAN ZANCEN BA :-/ MALLAM YA!? KAYIMANA BAYANIN KWARAI KACE MANA WANI MU SAKE KARANTAWA . :-/
What you see is what you get[/b]

*~MuDa~*

FART OP ZE GAME

Subject: Weird Things Done

Porum: Chits-chats

ko da magana ne? ;D
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Hausanicious

QuotePART OF THE WASA.

I DID NOT GANEWA WITH THE TOPIC EVEN THOUGH YOU ADVISED US TO RE-READ YOUR TOPIC, I READ IT 12 TIMES YANZU BUT STILL BA DAGO ZAN ZANCEN BA :-/ MALLAM YA!? KAYIMANA BAYANIN KWARAI KACE MANA WANI MU SAKE KARANTAWA . :-/

Toh ai dama duk wanda ya faye cin rogo da yawa ai dole ne ya kasa gane karatu. Mu dai mun gane yanzun. ;D ;D ;D. To dama su kunama inafa za'a gane karatu tunda kullum ana cikin kasa ne, kuma ba niyyar ganewa sai dai daga bindi don ayi harbi. Comot a hanya Jare!!! :P :P :P

Part of the game

Subject: Confusionist

Forum: Chit-Chat
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!