News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

Mutumin ka bari kawai, nayi mana ordering benthleys ukku ukku. Wid irin wannan investment daga twinkle ai badama. ka share kawai.
Safety and Peace

Venom

IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

ummita

QuoteUmmita, Ibro is right u show focus on the fight 4 now. And also the thing is I have got exams in like 33hrs from now so I cant really draft out a peace treaty now. But God willing as soon I finish I will draft 1 out.

Allah sarki Paw-Paw......u iz gotten an xzam.......thou u know I dislyk being nyc  2 u but......wishin u d best, representin ur enemy ;) juss get that treaty sorted ...its d opportunity of a lyf tym......

Guys lemme spill it out...he personally wants a reconciliation..
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anonymous

So we heard the venoms nick name PAW PAW. Kai kanoonline they are one heavy family LMAO

Hafsy_Lady

By the way Ali Hamza has joined the squad crews here. He claimed he didnt even this place existed. Mumu mana ::)  ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

Ladies_Papi

Ina ICE take, fulanicous, Ihsan all of them are my wifeys.....well I want to know if they care thissssssssss much. Drop your replies here or dont be shy to send me personal message ok ;) By the way Dyme already did...that the lastest
a personal priced possessed property (are all  women)!!

Anwar

Ummita am about to loooooooooooose it. My temper is running short. Accept ma offer ;) Jama'a nace ku sa baki amman irin su venom ba'a ma magana
m a bowler, a husla so as well Ustaz

Ihsan

QuoteIna ICE take, fulanicous, Ihsan all of them are my wifeys.....well I want to know if they care thissssssssss much. Drop your replies here or dont be shy to send me personal message ok ;) By the way Dyme already did...that the lastest

Ladiez P. kenan! ni dai idan kaga anzo an tafi da kai don't say ay never warn... dan nasan ku maza akwai ... :-X 8)
greetings from Ihsaneey

Venom

Man its not like that I am just calling the action as i c it i am not taking any1s side. Oh by the way if any1 else would like to have a peace treaty with me talk now of 4ever hold ur peace.  

Ibro2g

QuoteOh by the way if any1 else would like to have a peace treaty with me talk now of 4ever hold ur peace. ?

You mean hold his war
Safety and Peace

Fulanizzle

L-papiiii........ which fualnicious?? ? i didnt know theres more than 1 fulanicious! whatz with u and anything that wears skirt....

and how come u neva finishing counting ur dough? ??! i have been here for the past 1 hour and its still rolling ? ?
)

Fulanizzle

newayzzzzz people...Ibro....Venom....whats da laytest??
update! update! update!
)

Venom

Well right now they r in their corners and their trainers r having chat. Round two should soon be on they way shortly

Anonymous

Guys its alright, Haba ya isa. You guys have teased them enough. Lets get latest gossip on other member. Guy where the heck is that Me,Myself & I? Does anyone know any gossips about members. I mean any true and real gossips.  Omo onliners wuna yarn us now. I would love to hear & wicked and evil things happening.

Blaqueen

QuoteIna ICE take, fulanicous, Ihsan all of them are my wifeys.....well I want to know if they care thissssssssss much. Drop your replies here or dont be shy to send me personal message ok ;) By the way Dyme already did...that the lastest

nigga, u wish i sent u a mesg.. u soooooo wish! AS IF ::)
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy