News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WELCOME TO KANOONLINE'S RECIPE HAVERN

Started by ummita, May 05, 2004, 01:23:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abut

On behalf of the FOOD LOVERS CLUB,i will like to thank the initiators of this segment of the forum.

F.L.C is a fledging soon-to-be-registered group of friends with a passion for Food. We are dedicated to sampling as many cusines as possible while enjoying maximum satisfaction.In pursuit of this noble cause we travel round the country to eat the best available food at the best prices. We have eaten in over twenty Cities,towns and villages.We have been customers at five star hotels and the mai shayi in the Motor Parks.

We are looking to become a consumer protection organisation in the FCT,recommending joints and keeping an eye out for the common man when it comes to advising where to get the best food for the best possible price.

I look foward to interacting with all the FOOD LOVERS on the forum.

ummita

Am sure you will find alot of food related discussions here.......looking forward to some of the food samples of the over 20 countries you've eaten........
Thank u
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Abut

20 cities not countries....ummita.Below are a few samples,my favourites...

1) Tuwon Shinkafa da miyan Wake da Kifi - No_1 food din Bida.Delicious.
2)'Gas' Suya- sampled many joints in Maiduguri, but my heart is still in Magajin Rumfa road.The irony is that the suya man comes from....maiduguri.
3)Youghurt - Wapa and Maidabino hold sway in Katsina. Shagalinku in Abuja but i eccommend Maizube from Minna anyday to anyone including the diabetic.Its special.
4)Pepper soup din Rago - Shagalinku Restuarant
5)Masa - has to be Bauchi,Gidan Launi along Wunti street.
6)Roasted Ram - Maradi,Their suya men roast a whole ram and they have a very tasty sauce to go with it instead of yaji.

Anonymous

bakangizo

Quote from: "Abut"20 cities not countries....ummita.Below are a few samples,my favourites...

1) Tuwon Shinkafa da miyan Wake da Kifi - No_1 food din Bida.Delicious.
2)'Gas' Suya- sampled many joints in Maiduguri, but my heart is still in Magajin Rumfa road.The irony is that the suya man comes from....maiduguri.
3)Youghurt - Wapa and Maidabino hold sway in Katsina. Shagalinku in Abuja but i eccommend Maizube from Minna anyday to anyone including the diabetic.Its special.
4)Pepper soup din Rago - Shagalinku Restuarant
5)Masa - has to be Bauchi,Gidan Launi along Wunti street.
6)Roasted Ram - Maradi,Their suya men roast a whole ram and they have a very tasty sauce to go with it instead of yaji.
LOL. Can I join your club? Ummita, do you have any recipe for prawns? And where can one get them in Kano?

Nuruddeen

Ummita, Zaki iya hada mini Tuwon Burabusko da miyar kalkashi a club din ki. Zan so ae idan na shigo ayi mini register a koya ini yadda ake kwadon RAMBO. LOL!!!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: Nuruddeen on October 26, 2007, 01:02:54 PM
Ummita, Zaki iya hada mini Tuwon Burabusko da miyar kalkashi a club din ki. Zan so ae idan na shigo ayi mini register a koya ini yadda ake kwadon RAMBO. LOL!!!

Wanne ne tuwon burabusko kuma ni hafsatu  ??? Ummita kinji fa! kizo ki hada mai wanna continental recipe nashi!  ;D Gud luk
What you see is what you get[/b]

IBB

Hafsatu, tuwon burabusko shine tuwon tsaki ko tuwon gero. Abicin yan Jigawa ne zuwa sama har Maiduguri
IHS

amira

Whats cooking sisters..............................
...............any new delicious recipes for something mouth watering am feeling something exotic, let us know about them so we can get tantalizin.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*