News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

FOOD TALK!! Q&A

Started by ummita, May 05, 2004, 02:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amira

lalle sai sunglasses, power to the shades 8)   :lol:
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Hafsy_Lady

Any highlights please. Egg or chicken, which one came first? Seriously I want to know this...Anyone up?
What you see is what you get[/b]

precious

Hmmn.Good question.
So which came first-ova or woman?

HUSNAA

lol precious it has to take hafsy to get u back online here!!!!!!!! ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: precious on February 28, 2007, 01:56:16 PM
Hmmn.Good question.
So which came first-ova or woman?
None of the above, but man came first: Adam then his Mrs; Eve!

Now back to my question.........chicken or the egg, which came first?

Husna, stop smokescreening and answer my question mana ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

IBB

Chicken. I thing u can use common sense to ans this question. Two chickens came and produce eggs. Eggs need to be hatched by a chicken.
IHS

IBB

Sisters can you assist this poor boy by teaching him how to cook a pepper-chicken
IHS

gogannaka

Hmm I no be sister but i'll tell ya!
The last time i asked how to cook bitter leaf soup sai dan borno ne ya amsa
kana kuma anty Husnaa ta kara bayani.

Peppered chicken:
Get the chicken(slaughtered and prepared ba mai rai ba)
lol,that one u are holding in your avatar will be ok.
Boil the chicken.Put onions,curry,thyme,nutmeg(if u want) and whichever seasoning u want.
Get some attarughu with some tomatoes (depending on the pepper u want) and some onions.Ka jajjaga su (u can blend if u want).You then fry the jajjage in oil(can be vegetable,g/nut,palm oil or mix them--its up to you)
Be careful not to burn them o!Just fry them lightly.

Next you drain the boiled chicken(pls dont let it boil too much.U can boil for like 10 mins as chicken is very tender and easily boils.)
Lightly deep fry the chicken in oil so that the flesh will hold itself (is that good english  :-\ )

After that u pour the pepper in a clean pan and fry the chiken in it.You lower the heat so that the pepper does not burn.Keep turning it untill it cooks.
Kar fa ka kona.
I like it with a lot of garlic.

Tell us when u are done.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on June 21, 2007, 03:36:03 PM

Get the chicken(slaughtered and prepared ba mai rai ba)

Hehehehehe!! ba mai rai ba!! lol  ;D
antaba peppering mai rai ne? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

IBB

Thanks Gogannaka I will try it n would definately tell yah how it went
IHS

hafsee

Quote from: dan kauye on June 12, 2004, 01:28:57 PM
well......my problem is not sweet orange detection.....bcoz y'all need 2 stay in d village 2 know d secrets...dis is where DAN-KAUYE'S power lies....lol...

my question is:eva since dis world came 2 xsistence women are known 4 thier cooking prowess but how cums d best chefs in d world r all men..@leat d top ten chefs.....plz sum1 betta ansa dis quest coz it neva cease 2 amaze DAN-KAUYE

dan kauye dont you know that almost everything if not everything in this world is opposite... think abt it .................... perfect example. they say "pple who appear strong at heart are actually the weakest ppl and vice versa. also pple who appear quiet may be fire and those who  act crazy on the out side are soft.. stuff lyk dat women may cook more than men in number but men do cook great meals. talking fom experince, wen my brothers cook I literaly clean the plate up with my tongue. ever had dat experince LOL
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

amira

Quote from: IBB on June 23, 2007, 02:56:21 PM
Thanks Gogannaka I will try it n would definately tell yah how it went

Have you managed to cook your peper chicken?
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

ummita

*Brushin off shoulders*,
Ehemmmm I knw hw 2 myk d best peppered chicken........just tip me *winks*
Bsyds....wasnt it jst lyk yesterdy dat all d young girls around started goin 2 their kitchens & u ask dem 2 prepare a delicacy wit chicken....kowa pepper chickn, pepper chckn, pepper chckn.........ask 'em 2 prepare one.....dey will juss say fry ur chicken, add pepper, onions & spices & serve on china.....

Dang!!! theres more 2 that 2 a peppered chickn.........(am I lookin 4 trouble)*she laffs*

Anywy.....dats nt my worry 4 nw, though a member emailed requestin 4 waina recipee....said somethng bout her husband buggin out.....Anyone ups forrit?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

ummita

Tha last tym I popped by I remember where I exactly made a point of requestin 4 waina recipee as above! & I said d magic word too........... (P-L-E-A-S-E) >:(.......Suprisingly enuff, seems like none of d girls know it.........mhmmmm!! Well, theres dis chick here & from the luks of it.....she's top.....when it comes to cookin.........Omo dearie, (u r much envied 4 ur cookin abilities wo!).....but am suprised......dnt tell me, u cnt too cnt smack me a recipee?........I aint callin names (she laffs)

*Signs*.................well boys.........any1 wanna help out?

ummita

I have been complaining lately about loss of appetite and Lord knows my best food is TUWON DA MIYEN KUKAH and its all that I can eat. However, yesterday after complaining to a friend that am lazy to cook, and bored off kukah she prepared me a meal and brought it over. The soup, the soup is unbelievably tastely. I have never in my life seen nor tasted the soup!!!! Mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, it is the best and God bless the person who found KARKISHI.

I just poured the soup in a bowl, got a teaspoon and got licky licky !!!!! ;D ;D

MIYEN KALKISHI..........Boi! Oh boi!.........its wat I have been eating morning, noon and night.........and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If any of you haven't tried it before, SORRY! YOU ARE MISSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!