News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Daily Ramadan

Started by *~MuDa~*, September 23, 2006, 05:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

What's simpler than fura? It's just like taking liquid/fluid. Me I find it easier to take at sahur than solid food. And I believe some ppl prefer su cika cikinsu, in ba haka ba suna shan wahalar azumi. So I think it all depends on individuals.

*~MuDa~*

Are you trying to say that you should be categorised under some of those people? So you rather go on azumi with a disruptive stomach?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Why sould someone prefer a rumbling tummy during azumi ;D ;D I said, unlike some ppl,  fura at sahur does not disturb me.

Muhsin

Quote from: Mumcee on September 22, 2007, 07:55:11 PM

Muhsin kwarnafi is like a burning sensation on the chest it is referred to as heartburn(acid indigestion), believe me its not a pleasant thing to have most especially when u r fasting traditionally ppl use kanwa or u can take antacids which ever one u have or preferred.
Great thanks to Dr. Mumcee for such a medical explanation. But please, can I ask another question because you seem to know much about the field, isn't it?

What's the difference between that kwarnafi and magwas? Though I don't know what the latter mean specifically yet your explanation of the former reveals that there is relation between the two as pontificated my friend sitting beside me.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on September 28, 2007, 10:47:42 AM
Why sould someone prefer a rumbling tummy during azumi ;D ;D I said, unlike some ppl,  fura at sahur does not disturb me.

Ah to! Judging by the ego in your attitude when you were bragging one would think  oyou got an iron tummy, abi na just pre-sahur santi?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

dan kauye

Ramadhan Mubarak to everyone of y'all....
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

amira

Same to you Dk, i guess your frequently making a journey to the kauye ko??
Fatan kowa sunsha ruwa lafiya. Kai dai BK walla ka bi ahankali kada ka tsure ;D ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

dan kauye

Quote from: amira on September 28, 2007, 09:25:23 PM
Same to you Dk, i guess your frequently making a journey to the kauye ko??
Fatan kowa sunsha ruwa lafiya. Kai dai BK walla ka bi ahankali kada ka tsure ;D ;D

Hey Mira..

I've been pretty busy.Too much's happening too fast in my life I cud hardly keep up with the pace.*wipes sweat off face* Hope you doing great..
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

mlbash

I've been pretty busy.Too much's happening too fast in my life I cud hardly keep up with the pace.*wipes sweat off face* Hope you doing great..
[/quote]

hey......my long forgotten friend, so u stil aliv?
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Bayya

Da fatan kowa ya sha ruwa
lafiya.
Allah yasa haka.
Ameen
Some dreams do come true

*~MuDa~*

Wallah yesterday i did bude baki quite alright, a bit heavy, after i ate nothing but a bottle of malta guiness around 12pm, shikenan i proceeded for another azumi, no sahur, tazarce kawai ko BK? Lol But funny ennough the azumi wasnt so heard at all, i felt like a normal person. Abin mamaki!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

That's the irony really. Most time if one doesn't eat much for sahur, you end up having an easy fasting. I'm tempted to try the tazarce most times, but liver dey fail me ;D

gogannaka

Alhamdulillah,we live to see the start of yet another month of ramadan.
May the Almighty accept our fasting and make us among the exalted ones.

Ramadan kareem everyone.

BKGZ, still doing the sahur with fura?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

amira

All praise be to Allah who has allowed us once again to witness the begining of this blessed month,
may we also witness its end insha-Allah.
So am wishing you folks a blessed, uplifting and peaceful ramadan and y'all take it eazy ;)

Yep GGNK i wonda if its still going on for BKG lol
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Dan-Borno

Salam to all in the house and wishin you happy ramadan
kareem. 

Last year i was listening to one sheikh's tafsir on the radio
and he made mention of how 'we' use to break our fast with
so many foods on the table ranging from fruits, pepe soup,
chips, eggs etc.  He now wondered if at all we are feeling the
impact of the fasting? 

He continued saying that fasting is prescribed for a purpose
and that purpose is for self discipline throughout the period
of the month, it is after this self discipline that we end the
ramadan with a zakat of major food to those who cannot
afford after undergoing same system.

However, cautioned us that during the month of ramadan we
should try as much as possible to minimize eating too much
after breaking the fast, as this will be tantamount to the
spiritual training to be benefited from the fasting.

I agree with him.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak