News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

GROWING RATE OF DIVORCE IN KANO

Started by abeeda, February 19, 2008, 03:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waduz

Kai jama'a? With due respect, I beg to disagree
Quote from: HUSNAA on January 30, 2009, 03:31:35 PM
Kai Jama'a! Waduz da ETML. The problem is that all the reverence and respect for women is just talk. In reality many men do not respect women at all. The only woman who gets the respect of any man is his mother, period; and that also because of tsaurin da Allah Ya dora wa namiji game da mahaifiyar sa. Its not in the character of northern nigerian men to behold their women demonstrating in the street. To ai mazn ne su ka kai matan har bango, that is why. As for what DB said, ni banga abin da yafada ba that merits such condemnation from ETML. Gaskiya kurum ya fada. Men have failed! Or is it now blasphemy to say men have failed?

Kai kai kai! I beg to disagree that, "the only woman who gets the respect of any man is his mother." I believe that we cannot all the same, devilish, quarellsome, termagant and ingrate husbands and wives. There are millions of husbands that cherish their wives with due respect and recognition. One can say the respect to his mother is above the one he showers upon his wife. It must be so, anyway. Women should be careful when searching for husbands, and men too, should. Men especially, should be wary of avoiding those women with the nagging urge to abandon the marriage and later, openly demonstrate against them.! We have all failed, I believe! :o

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

EMTL

Quote from: HUSNAA on January 30, 2009, 03:31:35 PM
As for what DB said, ni banga abin da yafada ba that merits such condemnation from ETML. Gaskiya kurum ya fada.

Assalamu alaikum,
I did not condemn Danbarno, I hope he himself doesnt agree with you. Kada ran alangubro ya sosu kuma idan naje Borno ya hanani Buski. It was only an advice to a Brother and i expect him to equally do the same for me when the need arises. Allah (SWT) Ya gafarta mana da uwayenmu.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

bakangizo

Isn't it funny that most likely a lot of those women dying to demonstrate were the architects of their own failed marriages? What with our women's nagging quests for "bokaye" don a mallaki miji, tsiwa, rashin godiya ga abinda miji ke yi da ire-irensu. Any wonder then there are many divorcees? I guess then all those men whose wives caused the brake-up of their marriages should also go on demonstration? Yes, justice should not be gender-biased!

Lawwali

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on February 13, 2009, 08:40:33 PM
Isn't it funny that most likely a lot of those women dying to demonstrate were the architects of their own failed marriages? What with our women's nagging quests for "bokaye" don a mallaki miji, tsiwa, rashin godiya ga abinda miji ke yi da ire-irensu. Any wonder then there are many divorcees? I guess then all those men whose wives caused the brake-up of their marriages should also go on demonstration? Yes, justice should not be gender-biased!

I quite agreed with you BKGZ, and wduz (also to some extent). I knw of my elder Brother whose life i will always pray to emulate. this man has a wife, The wife is so good and caring and infact she so loving and obedient to him and his parents. she is equally good to us his juniors and indeed all his friends. I cannot tell you that i have ever seen a husband that is too confident in the integrity of his wife than this man. She once told me no wife has a better husband than her, and he co-incidently told me no husband has a better wife than him. This woman is so good that our relatives prefer to go to her than to him (for any assistance) she compel the husband to take care of his relative and never allow her relatives takes his for granted. This man had been nurturing the idea for polygamy, but he is afraid let noe he marry a joy-killer that will distrupt the happy home they sustained since 11 years ago. To crown it all, when he informed his mum that he wanna be polygamous, she said, "I dont think you will ever get a wife like Lami (not her real name)".

The Husband, in appreciation of her kindness, he threw a 10th year anniversarry party of their marriage in 2007 to honour her, where he publically declare her "the pride of my Home". And He said  to the hearing of over 500 attendees " The prophet (SAW) has said that one of the best gift of ALLAH to his servant after faith is a Virtuos wife (mar'atun salihah), whoever wants see a person who was gifted in virtuos wife here i am, and the prophet said wife's paradise is under the feet of her husband, i am now declaring before you that i have lifted my two legs for lami, i forgive her for any error that she might have committed  against me or she will commit in future, and i want you and the angels of ALLAH to bear witness to what i said"

You see, this is unprecedented in our society. And it shows ther are good wives as well as appreciative Husbands. I challenge all wives and Husbands to emulate this family, Ni dai na bi kuma zanyi koyi.
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

_Waziri_

Quote from: Lawwali on February 17, 2009, 02:16:10 PM
The prophet (SAW) has said that one of the best gift of ALLAH to his servant after faith is a Virtuos wife (mar'atun salihah), whoever wants see a person who was gifted in virtuos wife here i am, and the prophet said wife's paradise is under the feet of her husband, i am now declaring before you that i have lifted my two legs for lami, i forgive her for any error that she might have committed  against me or she will commit in future, and i want you and the angels of ALLAH to bear witness to what i said"

This is interesting as I believe it takes a great man who is cultured in giving to be able to give this much to his wife as it takes a greater woman to earn this much from a man. The beautiful thing is as he finished saying he has forgiven her and the kind prayers he prayed for her, angels  will say the same things to him! Divine mercy never fails!

Again if Lawwali wouldn't mind, I will like him to get me connected with any of this woman's sisters please. I will definitely look the side of marriage with the kind of confidence her sister inspired. Who knows, perhaps I maybe lucky too.

But I will go, right away, and check my bank account  to be sure, in  case of incasity!

Waziri

HUSNAA

Quote from: Lawwali on February 17, 2009, 02:16:10 PM
Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on February 13, 2009, 08:40:33 PM

I quite agreed with you BKGZ, and wduz (also to some extent). I knw of my elder Brother whose life i will always pray to emulate. this man has a wife, The wife is so good and caring and infact she so loving and obedient to him and his parents. she is equally good to us his juniors and indeed all his friends. I cannot tell you that i have ever seen a husband that is too confident in the integrity of his wife than this man. She once told me no wife has a better husband than her, and he co-incidently told me no husband has a better wife than him. This woman is so good that our relatives prefer to go to her than to him (for any assistance) she compel the husband to take care of his relative and never allow her relatives takes his for granted. This man had been nurturing the idea for polygamy, but he is afraid let noe he marry a joy-killer that will distrupt the happy home they sustained since 11 years ago. To crown it all, when he informed his mum that he wanna be polygamous, she said, "I dont think you will ever get a wife like Lami (not her real name)".

The Husband, in appreciation of her kindness, he threw a 10th year anniversarry party of their marriage in 2007 to honour her, where he publically declare her "the pride of my Home". And He said  to the hearing of over 500 attendees " The prophet (SAW) has said that one of the best gift of ALLAH to his servant after faith is a Virtuos wife (mar'atun salihah), whoever wants see a person who was gifted in virtuos wife here i am, and the prophet said wife's paradise is under the feet of her husband, i am now declaring before you that i have lifted my two legs for lami, i forgive her for any error that she might have committed  against me or she will commit in future, and i want you and the angels of ALLAH to bear witness to what i said"

You see, this is unprecedented in our society. And it shows ther are good wives as well as appreciative Husbands. I challenge all wives and Husbands to emulate this family, Ni dai na bi kuma zanyi koyi.

It would be nice Lawalli if u could get a separate husband/wife interview with them as to why they think each has the best husband/wife in the world. Let us know so that we may learn what it is practically that each does to the other that makes them such a contented couple. For my part, I'd really really like to know, not for anything except becos there is always room for improvement for the rest of us who are not so blessed like this.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

lawwali i dont see anywhere you agree with bakangizo, but your
story is quite interesting.

kai kuma legendary, do you mean that the one you asked me to
reserve for you in maiduguri will be KIV? haba you cant chew more
than 2 taura in your mouth lol.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

waduz

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 17, 2009, 05:04:20 PM

It would be nice Lawalli if u could get a separate husband/wife interview with them as to why they think each has the best husband/wife in the world. Let us know so that we may learn what it is practically that each does to the other that makes them such a contented couple. For my part, I'd really really like to know, not for anything except becos there is always room for improvement for the rest of us who are not so blessed like this.[/quote]

If I agree with that, it will mean that I (we) are not so blessed like that! Amma dai an ce, ruwa ba ya tsami banza. I only hope that our respected Anty is not speaking from her personal experience, abi? ;D ;D

HUSNAA

shock shock shock :o :o :o :o To dai bakaji da ka bakina ba!!!! :o :o :o Alasiturubukwi!!!! ;D

Its not a question of personal experience. Its  question of how many of us as husbands and wives can claim that we have the perfect or best spouse in the world and have both echoing the same sentiment? A husband might claim to have the best wife in the world while he and his wife know that he isnt the best husband. Likewise a woman could claim to have the best husband while she fails to meet the same status. But to have BOTH claiming the other as perfect? Now that is a very uncommon occurrence. That is why I'd like to know the magic formula.

Lawwali

Quote from: HUSNAA on February 17, 2009, 05:04:20 PM

It would be nice Lawalli if u could get a separate husband/wife interview with them as to why they think each has the best husband/wife in the world. Let us know so that we may learn what it is practically that each does to the other that makes them such a contented couple. For my part, I'd really really like to know, not for anything except becos there is always room for improvement for the rest of us who are not so blessed like this.
[/quote]

Aunty, I will try my best to interview them individually, i think for the benefit of ALL.
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

Dante

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Dante on November 14, 2011, 11:54:58 PM
what of abuja ?

I thought Zawarawan Abuja are mostly millionnaires? that of Kano are
left with nothing, the economic consequences is gravier.

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 18, 2011, 04:54:47 PM
Quote from: Dante on November 14, 2011, 11:54:58 PM
what of abuja ?

I thought Zawarawan Abuja are mostly millionnaires? that of Kano are
left with nothing, the economic consequences is gravier.
DB you sound like Ann Robinson from the Weakest Link:" Zawarawan Abuja, you are today's strongest link and leave with a million husbands, Zawarawan Kano, you leave with nothing; Goodbye" ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D