News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Alhamdu lil Lah

Started by Anonymous, November 14, 2001, 05:19:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Assalamu Alaikum,

?Alhamdu lil Lah, this is a very impressive and terrific ?site. However, hasn't it got a chatroom, where people can chat in Hausa?
?Wish you Good Luck!
? ? Bissalaam.

sdanyaro

Halimatus Sadia,

Thank you, and you are the second person to make this suggestion about chat room(s). Fulanicious being the first.

Again as I said then, I think chat room(s) would be good to have, but because of limited resources and the fact that chat room(s) are somewhat tidious to administer, we would not be able to add that functionality to this site at this time. If however our resource situations change, we would like to add it to this site.

You can and are more than welcome to start any topic on the forum that you think can be beneficial to any of us.

Haza wasalam

Shiekh

Allah ya bada sa'a (good luck), this always my prayers most espicially to the admin.

FARI

Assalamu Alaikum

sdanyaro

I read your reply to Halimatus Sadia and I was so impress the way you express and wellcome new Idea for anybody reading the text.

But I would like to suggest one thing which is ....can somebody sent a Topic which will be viewed by all the member at the sametime despite ur room or forum.

2. How can we recall and edit a text sent for sometimes.

Thanks and bye for now.
IF U DON'T DEFINE URSELF 4 URSELF U WOULD BE CRUNCHED INTO OTHER PEOPLES FANTASIES OF U AND EATEN ALIVE"

Anonymous

Shiekh I definitely gotta agree with you.