News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Hello, I can see you are on line at this moment

Started by Tukurtukur, December 18, 2008, 03:49:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maleeq

Look guys you got me all wrong. I have nothing against saying hi to anyone if I see them online, but only if I feel like it, if I dont, I wont just cos there is a thread opened to say hi to anyone online. As for Maleeq, the fact that I bother to open the forum is an act of socializing cos I read what others write and if its worth a comment I make it and the person and others see it and also respond. Its all cheesy that I have to show a person that I am aware of them by making them aware that I am aware of them...  ???
[/quote]
yeah i agree wid U...how about d phrase 'Further socializn'...n i lyk ur criticism, seriously i do...cuz no offence 2 d female realm (n dnt col mi a chauvinist), b most gurls r so passive they cnt giv a decent opinion on mst topics of discussion...n 4 d record i'm siding wid Husnaa on dis, lets close dis topic.hahahahahaha
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

HUSNAA

Lol why are u siding with me? I thought u liked the idea of superlative socializing.

OK just seen Dave online.
Hi Dave!!! Look over here! its me frantically waving at you!! Buzz! Buzz!!! C'mon say something!! turn around!!
(silence)
told u it dont work!! >:(
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Very funny, Husnaa. Ki dan kyale TKT ya sha iska mana? ;D ;D ;D

Asslamu alaikum to you all
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummita

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Dave_McEwan_Hill

maigemu

Tukurtukur

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 21, 2008, 08:16:47 PM
Lol why are u siding with me? I thought u liked the idea of superlative socializing.

OK just seen Dave online.
Hi Dave!!! Look over here! its me frantically waving at you!! Buzz! Buzz!!! C'mon say something!! turn around!!
(silence)
told u it dont work!! >:(

"one eyed uncle is better than no uncle"

"be over heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere" and all of us will be 'okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk'
hi everyone.

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

MySeLf

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

amira

Tukurtukur

Sannu da warhaka mallam Bature Dave_McEwan_Hill.  Ina fatar kana lafiya?  Na gaishe ka.

amira

Hey Mufi, i saw you but u've now left, anyway hope you and family are all fine.

Tukurtukur

Hi Dave!
Hi Husnaa! 
                          How are you doing?  Hope fantasticool! Very good views on Boko Haram.  Cheers!