News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

BAZAWARA/BAZAWARI ISSUES.

Started by waduz, January 28, 2009, 11:01:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Gaskiya ne. For now, this charitable thing is far more viable and doable. Lets get on with it.

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

EMTL

Quote from: Tukurtukur on September 06, 2009, 11:13:25 AM
Quote from: gogannaka on September 05, 2009, 10:48:02 PM
What happened to the proposal submitted by EMTL about buying waste disposal bins and labelling them with 'keep the environment clean,courtesy of kanoonline.com'?
I think its a more realistic project than this bazawara-bazawari project.

This is an excellent idea, fantastic and workable, realistic proposal.  It is visionary, forward looking, ingenious, inventive, original, imaginative, creative and inspiring. 

Assalamu alaikum,
We can start with say 50-100 plastics-wheeld dust bins, 200 liters.

Muhsin, GGK, DBN, TKTK,
Could you do a market survey in kano and Borno of the cost/bin and cost of printing the message.

Waduz, Husnaa, BKGZ, Waziri, Nura, can come up with wordings.

These can be distributed and placed in strategic places in say Kano 20, Borno 15, Kaduna 10, Katsina 5, Zaria 5, Sokoto 5, Gombe 3, Bauchi 3, Funtua 3, etc, etc.

We could hand them over to the various States Envt. agencies.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

waduz

I concur fully with this suggestion. We then make sure that Pressmen are fully involved for the sake of publicity. Let us get the estimates as soon as possible so that work can start in earnest.

Meanwhile, I still see some wisdom in making a publication on the subject matter under discussion. I don't know, but I feel that doing that will also impact positively on the public.

Muhsin

Quote from: waduz on September 29, 2009, 12:27:39 PM
I concur fully with this suggestion. We then make sure that Pressmen are fully involved for the sake of publicity. Let us get the estimates as soon as possible so that work can start in earnest.

InshaAllah that would be done soon.

Quote from: waduz on September 29, 2009, 12:27:39 PM
Meanwhile, I still see some wisdom in making a publication on the subject matter under discussion. I don't know, but I feel that doing that will also impact positively on the public.

Nima haka, wallahi.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Of course the proposed paper on the Divorce issue is important We'd just KIV it for now. We have not treated it with the seriouness it deserves. So I believe after this year's GTG, we would turn back to it, and hopefully conclude it.

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Amin.

But we get to do something, really, to achieve that.

How? ???

babansoyayya

Yes najida din abi da ake tattaunawa saida ayi a hankali da kama bangaren wani

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum, Har yanzu Dan barno muna jiran action
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

bakangizo

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: EMTL on October 20, 2010, 03:44:50 PM
Assalamu alaikum, Har yanzu Dan barno muna jiran action

Ai Dan Borno yayi sanyi ai kwana biyu, his additional neman ilimi ne yake gara shi!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc