News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Is it true i heard that..............

Started by Fulanizzle, November 14, 2001, 07:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulanizzle

Assalamu alaikum.

I hope every one is in good health.

Two days ago, heard on BBC (hausa section) that seven men were shot coz of preaching somewhere in Kawo (not sure of spelling) , kaduna. is it true?????Anyone heard the alarming story? ?

just wanna know whats going on in nigeria. really i am so heart broken.......... anywayz May Allah have mercy on us all. ?

Assalamu alaikum
)

sdanyaro

I do not think that this particular incident took place in Kano but in Kawo - Kaduna.

Its sad. Isn't?

Haza wasalam.

Anonymous

Salam dear brothers,
      Yes, it's true the incident happened, i read it on the Gamji.com and Odili.net websites. It's really sad, we are being killed everyday here and there. Personally i blame powershift on most of our travails in Nigeria. If the Yorubas control the economy, Igbos control interprenuership, the Northerners control the Power, then the equation is balanced, i do not see reason why we surrendered power to the yorubas. I hope our leaders and  political class will correct this error in the next coming election. Alhaji Rimi the Limamin chanji is already out and ready to contest for the presidency. I personally wish him every success! You can check rimionline.com for more information.

Anonymous

Salams,
        It's rimionline.org NOT rimionline.com as i earlier wrote. I am sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused.

awwal

awwal

figorms

hay people i never heard of that but i think it is a rumor, there is no more fights in nigeria again. salam. 8)
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

Anonymous