News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

David Beckham

Started by Anonymous, March 14, 2003, 10:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey guys I am one of the best fans of David Beckham. Please read all about this gifted star and give your response about it. You may never know how mighty that name is in the whole world unless you go out and see for yourself in the real world not Nigeria or the Net. Anyway these are some quick facts about him. Remember they are not all that there are they are just a few.
1. A husband and father of two nicknamed "The Rocket Man"
2. The most popular sports star on Earth with the most number of fans and supporters ahead of Jordan and Woods
3. The most respected father in England
4. The most popular Celebrity in England and Europe
5. The only sports star who has his own course in a university "Becheology" This course teaches about him.

Pointing out these things about him one might think that he is not a football player at all. Far from it. He:
1. Is the captain of England
2. The best spot kicker in the world (penalties, free kicks, corner kicks, crosses... etc)
3. Two times runner up in the Fifa ranking and five times in the top ten. So as in Europe ranking
4. The backbone of the 1999 treble winning team
5. Six premiership titles
6. Two FA cups and One champions league title
7. I am sorry I have to stop now but these are but a few of the thousands of achievements the David has achieved. Remember I didn't talk about his achievements as a youth and other competitions like Worthington Cup, toyata cup and etc

Now the question is, what do you think about him. Do you like him or hate him. Too bad for you if you hate him. Consider these achievements and compare them to your own football star. I forgot his full name is David Robert Joseph Beckham. Next time I will talk about Micheal Jordan.

Ibro2g

Mallam Sanusi A.S Alhassan. Yau ka farunta mun rai.
Becham is a man to adore...wish he will be a convict. He has incredible fame and fortune. He and his wife, sum up 50 million pounds. Hez an international model, and has alotta inspirin stories wid him. You MUST proceed wid your comments on Becham...NOW.
please!
Safety and Peace

Venom

Quote.
5. The only sports star who has his own course in a university "Becheology" This course teaches about him.

2. The best spot kicker in the world (penalties, free kicks, corner kicks, crosses... etc)

What University teaches Becheology, and if u say that he is the best spot kicker in the Premiership I would agree. U have guyz like Rivaldo, Zidan, Totti, R. Carlos and so on, I would say he is among 1 of the best in the world but not the best.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

iblink

oh boy, Uncle Beckham is one of my idols. its nice to know that there r also other peepz who appriciate his contributions to man utd. as for those who compare becks with playerz like rivaldo, zidane, totti,etc... let me tell u becks is in a class of his own...
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Sas

Haba Venom Baka sani bane ko yaya to bara in barka ka duba da kanka ka gani zaka kara girmama malam Wato Beckham. Ka duba wanna sights din kadan kenan ma akwai da yawa ragowa
1. http://www.ananova.com/entertainment/story/sm_675270.html?menu=
2. http://www.netlondon.com/news/2000-13/5E5EA9C5CE79FCA4802.html
3. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/education/694451.stm

I think these are enough so have a nice look at them. Incase you need more just say so.
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

Venom

Thanks 4 da info man i read it and i do have 2 say it is interesting
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Sas

Even me venom, after seeing it for the first time I was quite confused and lost until afterwards. Even though Becks is my number one star, I still feels its kinda wierd and I cannot go and register for it.
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

Ibro2g

Gaskiya its wierd, to waste four yrs or so like that
Safety and Peace

Sas

Wow!

Did you see that free kick? Who says his dead ball tacticks are over?

iblink

i wonder y he doesnt kick like that more often for man utd!!

Ibro2g

I pray he does, guys insha Allah, ina da hope on champions league quater finals....amma shegu kuma after dat da bercelona za a hada mu.
Safety and Peace

iblink

screw barcalona. man utd is up for the challenge..

Sas

Oops so you guys have already started counting down Juventus. Remember this circle, the English always win against the Italians, the italians always wins against the Spanish and the Spanish revenge on the English. Its a good circle with some exceptions. I would like us to meet Juventus again for they are our boys now. They thought us a lesson in the champions league in the mid nintees and since then we had been on top. Incase we meet Berca then that will be the clash of the league. It may be tougher than Madrid although they are having problem Domestically. If we will win the cup, I want us to at least show the gunners our class by defeating Valencia and winning the title at Highbury.

Muhammad

Beckham! The bloody Englishman. Beckham's popularity is hyped up by the media. yes he is good at spot kicks but does'nt he also have a knack at getting into fights ( against Diego Simeoni of Argentina in 1998. A match they lossed because of his girman kai).
the source of his acclaim are also questionable. All the websites listed are British, and what do you expect from the imperiaslists of football. The fact is, his predecessor at Old Trafford, Eric Cantona, is the best material that Man Utd has offered to the World. Beckham was lucky Man Utd had Giggs are Sheringham in 1999, otherwise they would not be the UEFA C lge champions.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Viva la espanol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Written by a beckham basher!

Anonymous

Karya ne Wallahi.
First- England got out of the world cup in 1998 not because of Beckham. They lost in the penalty kickout and thats not his fault. Everybody has high temper and what he did to Simonie was just unlucky for him. He truly deserves the red card but thats not giman kai. ANd its a shame for you if you will judge someone based on what he did six years ago. Haba ka tuna fa a shekara shida mutum zai iya zama professional kuma ya gama duk a haka. Amma kuma kayi musali da shekara shida baya. Ai kuwa disciplinary record din beckham is A1. Since after that incident he is changed and at that time he was not even a top player as he was afterwards.

One other thing you need to know is that Eric Cantona was not Beckham's predecessor. They are two different positions entirely. One is a winger and one is a forward and so you should not compare them. This shows that you don't even know them so why should you talk about them. The only thing beckham got from Cantona was his shirt the number seven. Shikenan.
Da kake maganar giggs da sheringham let me ask you these questions what happened in the last two minutes of the final at nou camp. Who gave the assist for all the two goals scored by united and also who was the top assist that year. Kaga kuwa ai yayi abun da zai yi. He doesn't have to score goals to prove himself but he does. Figo scores fewer goals that him for years and still Figo is Figo. Is FIFA also british? Why is he in the top eight in their ranking for the last four years?
I'm tired of writing now but this forum in a good place to educate people like you- Amin. Hope you take some notes and please differentiate between hatret and success. You hate him and he is successful.

Da kake maganar his popularity. I have only one thing to say. In Allah ya daukaka mutum kada ayi mashi hassada cos hassada ga me rabo... ka sani. Thats why Madrid suke son shi ai bawai saboda wani abu ba aa saboda bending din ball da yake yi da kuma Market value dinshi and this is not only in britain its the world even in U.S where soccer is not a game to play.

My message is just try and say the truth for once and that will be it.