News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

IN HOUSE-CONFESSIONS! K-ONLYN REALITY HOUSE!!!!

Started by ummita, April 02, 2003, 12:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaqueen

fyne dyme aims at venom's qeya, whish come resemble kwakwa... and thrusts a tennis ball at it!

::)
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Aydee Fella

QuoteDear Twinkle I am sure u have heard that scientist say that a woman?s brain can handle doing more than 1 thing at 1s. So us having a pillow fight should not be much of a problem for u while talking on the phone. Or is there some thing u want 2 tell us all???????.

Venom walks away while singing 2 himself Twinkle twinkle little star how I wonder WHAT U R ?:D :D :D ?
lol!lol! well someone is fish brained i think .
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Aydee Fella

Hey dyme if any of ur stuff gets missin i mean anythiing ......Ibro wat du gurls treasure most .
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Anonymous

GIRLS ONLY:  GIRLS DO YOU WANNA COME SHOPPING WITH ME. NEW VICTORIAS SECRET (LINGERIES ARE OUT)
Husna goes straight to the kitchen and post this notice
*GUYS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ALL OF YOU SHOULD PUT THEIR BEST BEHAVIOUR MY BOO IS COMING FOR DINNER.

*Ummita I expect you heavy music to be turned down, Dyme please indoor tennis is strictly prohibited

*Venom please put back the pillow sofas when you done willl your (ummita what do these guys call it again) (ummita hollas back sayin "Oh their stupid pillow mortal combat) (thans for reminding me)

*Ihsan pls, pls pls put back all those glossay mazagines neatly when you are done.

*IBB I beg you always clean up after using the loo, I dont want major emabarassmanet when my boo arrives.

*Guys at exactly 10pm you should all go to bed. My boo and I are going to watch a peaceful movie........
Guys no peeping through the key hole especially Dyme and Ibro nothing personal goin on.

All am asking is put on your best behavior. And uh!! ::)this is for notice, just dont go roaming about fulanicious because the last time you came out looking fly that was the last time I was ever with my ex now he i after her ::) ::) ::) I always get jealous not to we are leaving under one roof. guys hear this I hope she is not here. I gave a guy a wrong address when he said he was coming to pay her a visit she was not at home so I answered him call........he he he he and she purposely got her hair done for him he he.

Girls who wore my timberland(she walks out shouting)? oh............where is the director. I wanna quit this reality house. I have had enough of them.

By the way Twinkle sent us a post card, she says she is doing well in her yatch

Blaqueen

well.. husna, juss make sure ur boo doesnt bump into meeh first... ::)

and as for u Gfella.. as long as u dont buy ...or bootleg... propa CD, them i'mma burn them good!

Fulanizzle

)

Venom

O MAY GOD tell me he is not wearing a pink shirt with white poker dots on it. Hey guys after dinner would u like 2 go throw water balloon at our neighbours.  :D :D :D
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Ihsan

Ihsaney looking around...happy to see her family again  :)

how ya'all doin'? I missedddddddd you all sosaiiiiiiiiiii... Ihsaney lie back on the couch, drink in one hand, magazine in the other...she relaxes (aaahhhh) .... and now the show can begin... 8)
greetings from Ihsaneey

Hafsy_Lady

yeah you can surely relax Ihsan. I have locked IBB and Hausa error in the bath room. Ihsan did you help me get that Luigi hand bag, by the way Husna going to get some victorias secret laungeries you coming? Gaskiya anyone missing twinkle nima naga post card dinta.....(shoutssssssssss!!!!!!!!) Ummita somethings blowing up in the microwave!!! :o  Has anyone seen my Yves st Laurent & Aquascutum top :-/ Clothes keep dissapearing and I always find them in Nafeesas closet, sharing clothes ::) I hate that so much. Gaskiya I no go gree. Azo a raba chores, lets share the duty, am tired of cooking. Let these lazy boys take over the domestic duties. Venom should do our laundries inclusive inner wears etc ;D Ibro emmm (naka na special) always fill the car with enough petrol. IBB toilet clean up, Error dishwasher/cleaning plates dry. The pool house yes! GoodFella. What else? :-/ COOKING DA BIG ONE.....Who fits for the apron...emmmm emmm Ihsan (Hafsy shouts from the kitchen) who can cook among these boys. Really? Can he? Oya Venom swop! KITCHEN right now. We would like to have macaroni & cheese damn ma blad hates it. Ummita what would you like for lunch.........(every one answer)
Ummita= tuwo miyan kuka
Ihsan= tuwon shinkafa
Twinkle=Pizza
IBB = Sandwiches
Error= Rice & curry sauce

Ok every one shush..........................Rice & curry wanda zai ci yaci wanda ba zai ci ba ya bari. Hafsy throws Fulanicious car key fulanicious takes a dive for it. Finally ressurecting from the sofa she fell. What was that for? Hafsy looks at her in suprise what is it for? You asking? Or wanting to know? Girl kin manta you going foodstuff shoping for the house today. Ummita let go out, Ihsan you coming? Go back and sit IBB its only girls allowed. And no body I repeat no body should usde ma CD writer because Ummitas you the last person who took it & you fave it one big fault ::) Shut up & lets go kedai. Yuhooooo! Venom (he looks from the kitchen with a grumbly face) u look cute in that apron by the way we not going to have dinner mu uku, so cook for the rest. I love the way you hold that pan Nigga  :P
What you see is what you get[/b]

Blaqueen

@ venom...i rather use the paint guns.. ::)

hafsy... i come hear gist bout u oooo... ah, trust these amebo peoples.. they come say u dey eye ummita's bobo.. na tru?
na so i hear from dark angel... :-X make u no tell 'am i say so!

Venom

Quote Venom (he looks from the kitchen with a grumbly face) u look cute in that apron. I love the way you hold that pan Nigga

U and ur dirty mind  :D :D :D by the way pro chefs like me dont wear aprons.

Fulanizzle

HE WAS WEARIN PINK SHIRT WITH WHITE POLKA WHA?? SAY WHAT VENOM??
AIIGHT BABY GURL HUSNA, U REALLY DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME AND UR "MAN?" ..... ;D
)

Fulanizzle

)

Venom

Its our neighbours they just threw holy H2O at Ummita  ;D ;D ;D, this means WAR.  

Fulanizzle

)