News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

IN HOUSE-CONFESSIONS! K-ONLYN REALITY HOUSE!!!!

Started by ummita, April 02, 2003, 12:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Venom

IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Anonymous

Gurls!!!! gurls calm down you will all sit near me. Husna sit by my left hand side, Ihsan you take the left. Ok dontttttttttt nooooooooooooo dyme dont pull her hear ok pull that bean bag and sit on it..you see gurls its not bad. I love you all.

My baby gurl (yar baba walks in) (Ummita). She always comes first in everything oright girls come back laters ok. Yawwa ke Ummita da gaske fa zaki koya min wannan crib walk din wo ;)

Guys come check out my new ferari thats the 26th car I gat. (eyeing ICE & Husna with my thuggish looks) Babies wanna go out with me tonight?  

Anonymous

Yeah let the reality of this house confessions get REAL!!!!!! Now its time for real confessions, matured grown ups gat no fear and pride is sumething for little kids. Now who has an online crush for an online member. Truthfully I have already been inlove with Ihsan, Ice, Twinkle, Hafsy honest. Ok I know you guys will say why so many gurls, because I love women I cant have enough of them. ok lemme spit it out ICE baby gurl whatchu say? ;)

WHOSE NEXT? GET REAL PEOPLE AND SPIT IT OUT. AINT NO HARM IN IT!

Hafsy_Lady

confessions ko he he he he he mhmmmmmmmmm

NIDAI NA DI ADMIN OF KANOONLINE I WANT.................I hope di man no get wife. he he he he................nah mi is only kididing. I get my bobo so make admin go rest relax no sweat oga.

Some one is playing a hate in this reality house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wuna no mi ba abun da yayi min zafi sai na fada. Infact lets start casting off. Voting out who should leave this house next.
What you see is what you get[/b]

Rose

QuoteTruthfully I have already been inlove with Ihsan, Ice, Twinkle, Hafsy honest. Ok I know you guys will say why so many gurls, because I love women I cant have enough of them. ok lemme spit it out ICE baby gurl whatchu say?
Chineke  :o
See me see trouble small pikin with bra! :o
Ummita where are you?  This your Baba na women snatcher he be or what?
Wallahi kidinga yimishi fada kafin mata su kasheshi.
And you know what ladies papi? na my grandaughter size you not me, OKEY!
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Venom

Lol lol lol lol lol  :D :D :D :D :D
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Blaqueen

Chineke ?:o
Ummita where are you? ?This your Baba na women snatcher he be or what?
Wallahi kidinga yimishi fada kafin mata su kasheshi.
And you know what ladies papi? na my grandaughter size you not me, OKEY!

LoooooooooooooooooL!!!!!... dont mynd 'am.. na so he will continue to decieve 'imsef... poor soul...
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Twinkle

Theres nothing better than relaxing in a yatch men! :o :o :o :o :o ICE AND LADIES PAPI......... :-X :-X :-X Did I just see something.........The whole family are not at home. Ice yeah give it to him!!!!

shoutings and noise!!!! damn the family are back
Twinkle; wats up guys/ Where you been to?
Everyone: we went to the movies?
IBB; Wats up with ladies papi with a bag of ice-blocks on his head?
Venom: Yeah :-/ wats up with him?
Ummita: Oh ma god and runs over to him?
Dyme: Shit :o but cracks up when she sa the big mole
Hafsy:(talks in sarcasism) he he he he he he he has he forgotten that u put the butt on the toilet sit and not the head. or has he forgotten where the water filter is at and he mistakely went to the toilet sitter and ducked his head and had it caught up in there.
Nafeey; U bet, serves him rgiht, why didnt the head bleed/
Ibro: Ya mallam, me ya faru?
Fulanicious: Yo! yeah tell us what happened
Ice: still frowing her face  :-[

twinkle: well errr errr err actually reduces her voice, guess what< I just came back, used my keys to open the door and I saw.....and I saw and I saw..........Ladies Papi trying to kiss her so she used the pan in her hand and smacked him off ;D

Ummita: falls to the ground and rows in laughter. Hafsy follows in big laugh venom shakes his head ans smiles. Fulanicious hits Ummitashand giving her a high five. Ihsan tries not to laguh but ended up suprising us all in a heavy row laugther and...............everyone looks happy so we all had a nice pancake from the pan Ice was frying and watched a movie just like families do...........all was in peace not till IBB changed the channel........shghhhh issssssss end of this episode.
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Ihsan

Lol Twinkle...

Ihsaney eyeing LP and doing  :P... Ihsaney whispers to Ice <kara mashi! naga can gefen bai tashi ba!> Ihsaney shouts in happiness as Ice kwalawa LP frying pan for qeya!

Yo! Twinks, when u taking us on ur yatch? ko dai ehem ... ;)
greetings from Ihsaneey

ummita

Heyz Twinkle bay-bee gurl, wats d name of ur Yatch...........cuz I went sailin d other day & taut I saw stars symbol on a yatch so I said possible it cud belong 2 ma gurl!.... ;)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anwar

QuoteGurls!!!! gurls calm down you will all sit near me. Husna sit by my left hand side, Ihsan you take the left. Ok dontttttttttt nooooooooooooo dyme dont pull her hear ok pull that bean bag and sit on it..you see gurls its not bad. I love you all.

wallahi mallam wataran zaka mutu akan mata. To yaya kenan ina Aruf.......? :-/ Ko dai nayi mata waya ne? ;) Zan gaya mata.
m a bowler, a husla so as well Ustaz

Anwar

TWINKLE I will have to give you an appraisal because I enjoyed reading your reality house episodes most!!! They were hilarious. Keep them coming. Yeah can I come on your next cruise in your yatch? :)
m a bowler, a husla so as well Ustaz

Hafsy_Lady

What you see is what you get[/b]

IBB

IBB: kai error get that koboko and go and lash ibro yayi fisarin kwance

ERROR:to yaya

IBB: ummita kin wanke wa 1 2 cy kashin

UMMITA: e na wanke

IBB: ok tell the members of this house is time for their home work (revange)

UMMITA: to megida

ICE: where is ladies papi my darl

borg: ya tafi zance

venom: where is Anwar

hamza: i left him a soron gidan su Ihsan yana sallama

VEnom: kai allah sarki Anwar, in ihsan bata son shi ta gaya mashi mana ya take wahalar da dan-taliki.

ERROR: in dai ihsan ce ai ba anwar ba ko billyaminu-jelar mata babu abin da zai yi don ihsan tawa ce

UMMITA: wanna kishiyar tawa (Dyme queen) sai nayi maganin ta

Fulani: ya kika kyale ta,ta dibibiye miki miji

UMMiTA: Ai shi megidan ne wato IBB ba. ehm ke dai ai shiru

Dyme queen:(shout from her room) ke ummita wannan abokiyar taki she has to start going
IHS

Anonymous

Nafeey shouting from the room, kai ni ko an kawo mana wani dan kauye, he has such a very bad manners talking about toilet issues. I have a very high taste and a high class when it comes to associating with others, but how did this IBB jin the house.

Ihsan: He is the watch man
Nafeey: Oh I see becsause I was actually wondering how did he qualify to join the house.

Has anyone seen my twizzers? whot!!!!!!! :o Kai IBB they are not chop sticks. Don ALLAH KU KOYA MISHI TABLE MANNERS.

I have to go out I cant stand people here, all of you are boring ::) and not my class ::) I just hate people in general