News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kano Babes na Wa O!

Started by *~MuDa~*, March 20, 2004, 08:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: "Anonymous"
Quote from: "moha":) inshort all girls ar dsame ya umita  wat do u have 2 say for da babes

see how I DEY preach. Abeg make I go attend 2 my Money makin, Bentley drivin boo.......and drive dat biycle boi away

Lai Lai, no gree. Ogini Ummita??? :o  Who dash you bicycle boi or bentley guy, dey don pass yuwa power. Wa ya baki ?:roll: Stick to dat yuwa palm wine tappers son: Gbenga Ogechukwu. I hear say he is now verrrry rishhhhhhhhh now. He is now into bush meat business & ummita  no lieeeeeeeeeeee I saw you together 4mnths ago.

As for me Ikenna has just bought me my first petroleum gelly (vaseline cream). I will share it with you when you come to visit me.  His father is almost dying whcih means Ikenna will inherit his fathers bicycle :).

As for kano girls if their boo no get wetin my boyfreind buy me or will soon inherit, dey neva rish at all. Sam! Sam!
What you see is what you get[/b]

Kanolicious

e bring Justice in K-Online!

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "Anonymous"
Quote from: "moha":) inshort all girls ar dsame ya umita  wat do u have 2 say for da babes

First issue: do I look like your sista? Do we have the same behaviour or characters? If ur ansa is no, then every single girl in this world is not the same. Listen even wit identical twins there muss b "that sumthin" dat differenciates dem. So not all guls r d same but every gul is different in their own way.

Secondly, in relation 2 kano babes, I havnt paid attention 2 learnin bout their choice in men. However, I hav come 2 d know alot by readin dis thread (not 2 mention very funni). I did pity the men at first, but I taut "hang on why shud I"? Yes every gul wud lyk a man who can fully provide 4 her daily needs. But in mah own reasonins as long as he can provide a three square meal, a shelter ova her head & a cloth 2 cova then she needs no more.

On d whole, I do not blame d women @ all. Why because? D Kano r @ fault & 2 b blamed. They think that having a girlfreind is all bout showing her what they hav. The house, the cars, trend in style and a mobile fone (xcuse meh its only a fone!) Men you give these girls impression that dey stinking rich. Ok no problem with being rich. The first time Kano man ceez a gul & he falls 4 her. FIRST day, dey will lavish her wit so..so thousand naira. Second day, dey will buy her wat kano ppl loveeeeeeeeee (a cell fone). Third day, clothes jewelries. Fourth day shoppin spreez and the beat goes onnnnnnnn. So now u tell meh, what will do u expect? She becomes very demanding. Afta d gentleman has worn her over with money thinkin he has worn her luv & he stops givin her she finally gets fed up & moves on 2 d nxt victim. Already she is spoilt rotten wit luxuries. If d nxt guy subsequently doesnt provide more than d first man she moves 2 d nxt. Now y wnt these guls b afta rich men? Why wnt dey deman things from u? Why wnt dey b classyfin u guys in categories?

On d oda hand, its such a shame some guls induldge in things like this. I mean stoop so low beggy beggy!!!. A gul shud show some respect and decency. They shudnt b always afta wat d dude gat in his wallet or his acount. I mean a guy works his sweat out juss 4 a gul to keep askin.  Thats no fair game! Yes some men r generous, when dey give a gul sumthin if she likes she can accept odawise decline d offer. Declining somestimes makes a man respect a woman d more. A'a before he give u he hav already made a grab 4 it. Haba!!! Kano chika "catch head". A lady shud get full credit of her dignity & pride. She shud get credit 4 humbleness, keepin her self where God has nto taken her. She shud learn neva 2 set eyes on things dat oas hav. She shud learn that money, luxury or d richness does not grant eternal bliss & happiness. What eva dey posses & wat eva dey give u will b left behind. If a gul wants a guy & is in a relationship she shud like his for who he is and not for what he is worth!!!

Mohaaaaaaaaa u heard mah comments..........mhmmmm see how I DEY preach. Abeg make I go attend 2 my Money makin, Bentley drivin boo.......and drive dat biycle boi away

Total dissagreement yarinya, it is not zat ebery man or guy in kano is rich, wut r u talkin about? Here is kano, n we r talkin about KANO babes, but here such iz not za case, we habe so many foor youths in Kano, who r still students, or habe somehow managed 2 pinish skull, u 'll pind out zat zis set op feofle must habe been in some sort op a relashionshif with some Kano gurl in ze same bicinity, n he may b suffortin her n her farents both mentally n pinancially but when it comes 2 Daurin Aure Issue, Aaaah! she becomes a crouching tiger n hidden dragon, n mah guy man go just colapse like a tortured pick pocketer, zis is haffening live @ kano, so u dont know hell about kano babes n MOney, take a look at zis, do u sink if am a man ready 4 marriage n scoutin 4 mah Julliet, n if i meet the Julliet, do u sink am gonna shower her with Money 2 win her heart? HELL NO! Zose dat shower gurls with money r FLAYERS seekin 4 "PUN"..............(eh...u know wut i'm sayin'), so ze will do anything in zeir FOWER 2 acquire, own, buy n order 4 it! So ur mistakin by sayin zat it is ze guys dat shower gurls wit money in ze pirst flace, i cant shower money 2 mah Libetime woman, saboda me? Ta guje ni kenan idan kudin suka kare...Allah ya kiyaye! :roll: So mah dear, dont make zat mistake, just like u said not all gurls r da same, not all guys r also da same 2, Besides, majority r foor in kano...i dont know about abj. Peace!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Hafsy_Lady

MHMMMM MONEY OR NO MONEY, ALLAH HAS ALREADY PLANNED WHICH CHIKA WILL MARRY WHICH EVA MAN. TORI DON FINISH ASLO NOT ALL KANO GULS BEHAVE THAT WAY. WHY WONT WE TALK ABOUT WOMEN IN GENERAL AND "SOME" WOMEN THAT IS!

Negus

Well honestly speaking Hausa girls are hard to get i dont really know the reason for that maybe some of them can help hafsy lady and ummi what do tou have to say

dan kauye

Quote from: "mudacris"Wato zere is somesing i recently pound out about kano babes...in Kano ip ur criffled (No Ride), deap n dumb (No GSM)...zen porget about habing a babe...esfecially in BUK.
SU hafsa ban ce ku fara surutu!

dats very tru my brova,lol. :D i cant help but laff out loud,infact u've said all i wanted 2 say as if u're in ma shoes..dats absolutely tru...lol once mo :D
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

cheese

Wao,i had no idea that there were so many narrow minded freaks in kano,is this what you useless creaps think about kano babes?well all i can say is that maybe its not the girls that are materialistic but rather you guys are obsessed with trying to proove to the chicks that you are part of the 'in crowd' that you'll try anything including lie and cheat to get into  the heart of a babe.O.k you had a few bad experiences ,who gives a damn, there are women all over ,get your pick,or are you scared of what we call interracial or even intertribal marriage,[oops, there might be this slight problem that mummy wouldn't let her wheeny  boy try that ,huh]well what ever the case that's your problem,try being a little honest to the babes once in a while,mayde someone might be crazy or stupid enough to get hitched to such a bunch of low lifes as yourselves.As for justifying what we kano chicks do[as you put it] we ain't got no time to do that,every individual is entitled to his/her opinion,get that into your thick schulls. ::

Nuruddeen

o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "Surayya Galadima"Ai abun juyi juyi ne, kuma maza that is almost the same thing you do.
If a girl is not fair in complexion, with long hair, who is from a high status family, who is studying abroad, sai kawai ku saka birki ai. Kuyine suma suyi muku. Kwazo kuna kawo kukanku. :?

Wannan kawai kin fadi abin da ya yi maki dadi a ranki. Amma ai gaskiyar magana shi ne Jan ajin ku yayi yawa. sai dai muce Allah ya kyauta.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Nuruddeen

]
Which galadanci would that be? ? ? An  ce yan galadancin kano ba sa bawa talaka ko mai karamin karfi ya'yan su?What would u say to that :?: [/size][/quote]

Babu shakka ya kamata a baka amsa danuwa.

dan kauye

Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Hafsy_Lady

LEAVVE KKANNO GGELLS ALLONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. LET THEM BREATH MANA.

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"
Quote from: "dan kauye"now i've got lyk 1,2,3,4...yeah lyk 4 chiks all 2 my only self(lol)....kano chikc will be d last i'll date

*(BIG SNEEZE)* kai some pipul..sha, VILLAGE PIPUL CAN BOOSTY BOOSTY! PROBABLY NA KANO GEL YOU DEY DATE PRESENTLY. STOP FOOLING YOUR MOUTH. YOU DONT KNOW IF GOD WILL JOIN YOU IN HOLY MATRIMONY WITH A KANO CHIKA SEF!:P  Anyway I have nothing to do for now so let me help you count the remnant of your gels 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30....BRODA BIA NE BAAAH......NOW WHO ON EARTH TELL YOU SAY  HAVING MANY GELFREINZ NA SONTIN WEY MAN FIT TAKE BOOST/ SHOW PRIDE? IF NOT MORE EXPENSE THAT (SHE ...PARDON ME I MEAN THEYYYYY) WILL DRAW, WHERE YOU GO FIT CARRY FOUR KANO CHIKAS GO AS YOU DEY COMPLAIN OF KANO GIRLS. TOH KUDAI YAN KANO NA WUNA PALAVA!:P THE DAY KANO GIRLS WITH GET TO READ THIS TOPIC. DUKANKU ZAKUSHIGA TROUBLE.
BUT SERIOUSLY, STOP SHAIDE KANO GIRLS IN DARK COLOURS AND BEGIN TO SHAIDE THEIR BRIGHT SIDES. ALOT OF THEM ARE KIND HEARTED GENEROUS AND NICE SINCERE AND WELL MANNERED.

OYA WHAT ABOUT SOME OF THE HAUSA BOYS THAT ARE FREE LOADING OFF THESE KANO GIRLS LIKE WE DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THAT!!! :roll:  SOME OF THE BOYS ARE EATING OFF FROM THE GIRLS POCKETS JARE!

clear her throat (ehem ehem) Broda I like di style wey you take advertise yourself :P  :P  Oya KANO GELS ON YOUR MARKS GET SET (run off to DAN KAUYES VILLAGE HE WILL BE PLEASED TO HAVE ADDITIONALS)

straightalkin

Quote from: "Nuruddeen"]
Which galadanci would that be? ? ? An  ce yan galadancin kano ba sa bawa talaka ko mai karamin karfi ya'yan su?What would u say to that :?: [/size]Babu shakka ya kamata a baka amsa danuwa.
[/quote]

haka ne- nothing wrong with that. abi????
ana ce wa- cut your coat according to ur size.
talaka ya auri talaka, mai kudi ya auri mai kudi.
kaa san yan galadancin kano ba talakawa ba ne.... mutane ne masu asali masu arziki!!!!!!

guest1

Yan galadanci always marry each other. Its always one cousin marrying another. Havent you heard of inbreeding. The last 2 generations all look alike especially the nose. Anyone thinking of dating a galadnci babe better check her out. She may have webbed feet!