News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kano Babes na Wa O!

Started by *~MuDa~*, March 20, 2004, 08:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Y is it zat kano babes r always materialistic? It is bery bery embarrasing when u brag 2 ozas about ur babes n zey lauph u n say ur babes r materialistic, zis habe haffen 2 me many tyms....i dont know y zis bad labell has been link with our babes..ko kuma abun da gaske ne...Onliners? there is no smoke without a pire!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Eskimo

I sink u r right! did u hear the latest now...a guy cannot affroach a girl conpidently unless he has what they termed as minimum requirment. Meaning wai ko da er starlet ce.
one lady was bitterly complaining - wa zai yi ta fama da shiga motar haya :o

but zaya are some I know wanda sam zeya water is not zaya at all. weza u have money or not ze will like u like zat.
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

zezezee

hey ma men!! kwana 2...it looks like u have been up to some research and wanted to know HOW FAR. right?

GIRLS.....

lol
wat a topic!!

see, mallam muda, not only kano girls r money mongers, they r evenly spread all across the globe.. i bet even in heavens if girls wld be able to see other guys' cribs, they wil practice the trend. lol, thank God, that will b impossible. ?;D

the main reason why girls are attracted to money is that they feel it goes together with power and fame (most of the time). They unconciously think that these guys are more intelligent, more interestin, have more fun, and most of all, CAN GIVE DEM DA LIFESTYLE, mamen!! ?:D. u see, right from time, they (hunnies), have been buildin up embedded fantasies that they want to actualize at the first opportunity that surfaces...and with the boxed-up homie that shows up, only means its practicals time...hehe ?;D (sorry ladies)..

hey, k-online babes, u dnt have to feel bad, cos we know u aint anythin like this...... is that not so k-onliners??

but man, not all girls r that way, there will always be the good ones out there.... plus if u can learn to get a girls attention, and then give her the feelings that she wants, she will treat u like the rich n famous as well. so just restructure ur style kawai!!! ?8)
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

ajingi

Really they are materialistic. I couldn't imagine how this is happening in our midst. antecedently, our elders have not experieced such kind of things, ?conferred to our present situation everything change from good to bad. kwadayi, girman kai da rashin kunya shine babban aikin yanmata. Allah ya gyara.
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

*~MuDa~*

Wato zere is somesing i recently pound out about kano babes...in Kano ip ur criffled (No Ride), deap n dumb (No GSM)...zen porget about habing a babe...esfecially in BUK.
SU hafsa ban ce ku fara surutu!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Anonymous

;) ;D ;Dlol lol lol  ;D of the topic is so funny......................nway i am not from kano tho i was born there but dai i think yes mata now a days are materialistic but not only mata kawai ai ko maza yanzu they dont marry a girl that is not from a rich family................. now a days hardly ake aure coz of love sai dai coz of the chada........... a girl dont have to be pretty just once ur from a rich family too ur sorted and done......... ;D ;) ;)

kitkat

could kano guys be responsible for this dilemma? it takes two you know. if truth be told most kano guys believe the only way to a girls heart is through maximum showmanship. all kinds of tools are employed from the right pair of Russel and Bromley sandals to the latest Nokia handset. As far back as 15 years ago i have heard stories (unconfirmed) of places in kano where one can hire a full wardrobe including a Rolex watch and even a bundle of mint notes to adorn the front pocket.

With this kind of strategy the average kano babe may know no other approach her expectations are for every toaster to be one up on the last guy, and thus the struggle continues...

Allah ya s su gane.

*~MuDa~*

Kitkat...tell me tsakaninki da Allah... how many times habe u cn a beautifull babe walking haffilly as in lobe with a guy n ze guy looks unloaded in Kano?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Muda  ;)whats the story behind this post? ? ?
wace ce tayi maka haka? tell us and we'll.......................ka gane dai ko ;)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

www.articlesdir.co.cc

IBB

com'on guy K'aya mata za su ci? every1 goes 4 his/her class wat r u sayin, if u c a higher class thats wat u will aim 4. if m a gal when i c a guy wit cheda n i like him y wouldn't i go 4 him be honest who dont like better life. u tend 2 live long when u r livin good
IHS

Hafsy_Lady

MHMMMMMHHHHHHHHH IF HE DOESNT HAVE A CONDO BY THE BEACH, A CHINESE COOK MAKING ME HOME MAID DISHES, MY OWN PRIVATE BUTLER, A 30.5 BENTLEY MODEL, ALL LATEST DESIGNER GEARS, IF I AM NOT HIS SUPPLIMENTARY CARD HOLDER TO HIS CREDIT CARD ACCOUNTS....IF HE DOESNT OWN A MONEY PRITING MACHINE, THEN HE BERRA FORGET IT..............HE HAS TO BE THE ONLY RICHEST MAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE ;D 8) ;D

MHMMMM ON A SERIOUS NOTE; RICH OR POOR WHO CARES!!!!! ALL THAT MATTERS IS YOU ARE ALIVE, WHAT EVER STANDARD A PERSON IS HE SHOULD SAY ALHAMDULILAH. HISS PEOPLE EVEN HAVE THE TIME TO CATEGORIES BETWEEN RICH AND POOR....ABEG WHO CARES ABOUT THAT LETS JUST BLEND IN AS HUMAN BEINGS NOT WHAT YOU HAVE AND WHAT I DONT, OR NOT WHAT YOU WILL OFFER. HISS AM NOT RICH AND I DONT CARE JUST GLAD TO BE ALIVE ZANCE KA KARE
What you see is what you get[/b]

Fulanizzle

kano gurlzzz....hehe......i will not say anything herre bcoz i personally  know just 1 girl from kano that isnt like that. for that girl i can stand in court and defend her.....shes really different.
)

Hausanicious

Y is it zat kano babes r always materialistic? It is bery bery embarrasing when u brag 2 ozas about ur babes n zey lauph u n say ur babes r materialistic, zis habe haffen 2 me many tyms....i dont know y zis bad labell has been link with our babes..ko kuma abun da gaske ne...Onliners? there is no smoke without a pire!

Mutumina r u sure no be one babe shone u? any way ai kune zasu yi  ma. Kaga mu muna nesa.

And I think that is one of the reason why Dante want to marry gurl from Zaria. LoL
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Garba_serkik

;D ;DANY HAUSA GYALS IN LONDON SHOULD HOLLA AT ME I STUDIED IN CRESCENT INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL,KANO..MANY RICH GIRLS CAME TO CRESCENT BUT WHO CARES WE JUST IGNORED THEM TOO HELL WITH THEIR MONEY SELF ITS ALL ABOUT THE LOVE THING U GET ME!!
AND ALL U HAUSA BROVAZ GO FIX UP UR SPEECH N SPELL PROPERLY NOT FROFALY HAHAHHAHA
ANY HAUSA OR FULANI GIRL COMING TO LONDON FOR HOLIDAY OR STAY COME VISIT ME WE CAN GO CLUBBIN THATS IF UR DADDY ALLOW U HAHAHA  :-*
AND ANY CRESCENT STUDENT SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT ME ...REMEMBER ODILI EMEKA GARBA AND THE REST HOLLA ;D 8)
t nice to be important but more important to be nice ;)