News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

OYA!!!! ATTENTION,

AM BACK AND  I WANNA FIND OUT.....WHO MISSED ME AND WHO DID NOT?

FOR THOSE THAT DID, SPESHA PREZENT FOR YA'ALL AND FOR THOSE THAT DID NOT (HISS)......I MISSED THEM, DON NI BANI DA BAKIN HALI :P  SO..... WHO MISSED ME? I GOT TEN PIEACES OF FRIED GROUNDNUT AS GIVE-AWAYS TO THE FIRST TEN THAT DID TRULLY MISSED ME.

YES YES....DAN-KAUYE & NURUDDEEN COME FORWARD AND RECEIVE YOUR GYADA FLAVORED WITH SALT.....WHOSE NEXT? DONT BE SHY.......GYADAN DA DADI. GLAD TO SEE EVERYONE IS DOING GOOD
What you see is what you get[/b]

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"OYA!!!! ATTENTION,

AM BACK AND  I WANNA FIND OUT.....WHO MISSED ME AND WHO DID NOT?

FOR THOSE THAT DID, SPESHA PREZENT FOR YA'ALL AND FOR THOSE THAT DID NOT (HISS)......I MISSED THEM, DON NI BANI DA BAKIN HALI :P  SO..... WHO MISSED ME? I GOT TEN PIEACES OF FRIED GROUNDNUT AS GIVE-AWAYS TO THE FIRST TEN THAT DID TRULLY MISSED ME.

YES YES....DAN-KAUYE & NURUDDEEN COME FORWARD AND RECEIVE YOUR GYADA FLAVORED WITH SALT.....WHOSE NEXT? DONT BE SHY.......GYADAN DA DADI. GLAD TO SEE EVERYONE IS DOING GOOD

:lol:  :lol: I can't afford to miss this pea nut of a thing!!! For once idid, I dunno how to catch up with the monkeys in Brazil who may come to my rescue!!!!! Am lucky to be counted among the 1st 10. D-kauye don't miss d savoury delicicious gift wo. :lol:  :lol:
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

dan kauye

Inaaaaaaaaaa nura,ai na riga ka karba ma ,dnt ya knw?? i'm 1st of d 1st ten..lol..1/2cy really nice to see ya bak wut else u got banda  gyada..ddnt mean to be ungrateful but..erm..i'm kinda jaded baut dis peanut thang..kinsan gyada abincin mu ne na yau da kullum(lol)...why not sushi wit crab cake n lemon mayonaise 4 a change?? ..n oh i was wondering if u left ur trouble bag coz u sorta sound peaceful...i be xpecting ya 2 fill us in bout ur wen-i-was-away-happenings @ d gossip thread..really miss y'll online.holla..
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Nuruddeen

Zee zee where yu de????? Ka tafi yawo ne ko kuma ka na tsoron ka tambayi mutanen mu ne? Ummita da Twinkle and Fateez plus Ibro2g ina kun shige ba ajin motsinku ne ????? Pls guys and ladies holla back and make d forum lively.(laughs) :lol:  :lol:
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Dante

Quote from: "Nuruddeen"Zee zee where yu de????? Ka tafi yawo ne ko kuma ka na tsoron ka tambayi mutanen mu ne? Ummita da Twinkle and Fateez plus Ibro2g ina kun shige ba ajin motsinku ne ????? Pls guys and ladies holla back and make d forum lively.(laughs) :lol:  :lol:

Gaskiya fa, alot of onliners sun 'bata ba'a jin labarinsu. U guyz shud holla somtime.

Hafsy_Lady

Ummitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aka: Bhingel, get your behind right here, or I will tell k-onliners something you never ever want people to know!!!!. *laughing evil*.... :lol:  :lol:

Fateez, yaya ne? Theres something I wanna tell yah so check in asap!

Gimbiya, you still gat issues on your plate? O' gel I got tissues to wipe away your issue. Appear!

Fulanizzle, still milking the cows, or kinkai shanaye dajine?

Twinkle............a star should shine jare!!!! You are not representing a Star honee............

As for the boys.........MEN ARE NOT GOOD IN ANYTHING (this will bring 'em out) *laughs evil*

mlbash

WAI INA IHSAN TAKE NE? DON ALLAH A NEMO TA! :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Twinkle

Ummita, Gimbiya,Fulanizzle, Ibro,Waziri,and Uncle Salisu Danyaro. Ance shiru alama ce ta lafiya but atleast you should be checking in Haba!
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Hafsy_Lady

Please where is Sister Kilishi? Its been so longgggg. Sister Kilishi, we miss you plenty plenty

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"Please where is Sister Kilishi? Its been so longgggg. Sister Kilishi, we miss you plenty plenty

Gaskiyar ki Hafsy. Ni kai na ina jin rashin dadi because of her sudden disappearance. Kilishi we are really missing you fa.

dan kauye

Quote from: "mlbash"WAI INA IHSAN TAKE NE? DON ALLAH A NEMO TA! :lol:

hahah ! now i know who dat """MISSING HER'"" waz meant for.lol.

Nuruddeen

Twinkle, Ummita, Hafsy, Ibro2g, I, and Gagannaka da Allah ku taya ni cigiyar Dan Banza mana.

Ihsan

Quote from: "dan kauye"

uhm...shiru ma magana ce! 8)
greetings from Ihsaneey

dan kauye

Quote from: "Ihsan"
Quote from: "dan kauye"

uhm...shiru ma magana ce! 8)

eh mana magana ma shiru ce & dat avater up there says it all lol

mlbash

NOW THAT YOU ARE BACK, CAN I SAY I'M HAPPY? OH NO! THAT WAS UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE MILLENIUM! :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable