News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdanyaro

Twinkle

I am around as though I am not around...

Ihsan

Quote from: "mlbash" NOW THAT YOU ARE BACK, CAN I SAY I'M HAPPY? OH NO! THAT WAS UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE MILLENIUM! :lol:

:)...u can. Oh, u already did (lol)
greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

IBB

Quote from: "ummita"JUST SO YOU KNOW...................KINDA NOTICED THE ABSENSE.

GIMBIYA: HABA! INER KIN TEFI?
BROTHA MUDACRIS & HAUSANICIOUS, OGA IBB, KILISHI....... HABA MANA........ITS TOO LONG NOW.

THESE ARE OUR GOOOOOOOOOOOD KANOONLINE MEMBERS THAT HAVE GONE ABSENT. LET U KNOW DAT U R VERY ES-PEE-E-CEE-EYE-A-EYE-EL & WE EM-EYE-DOUBLE ES U!!!!!
:cry:  eyya i didnt know akwau masu sona. no more beef wit ummita 4 eva in 2weeks lol.

mr nura wat did u say? said m battling with kini? mind urself woh my mouth nah AK49 woh
IHS

Hafsy_Lady

YUUUHOOOOOO, FATEEZ WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

TWNKLE shineeeeeeeee one aka:dazzle YOU HAVENT BEEN IN TOUCH FOR A WHILE

UMMITA WHERE ART THOU? ARE YOU STILL TRAVELLING ON THE 20TH?

GIMBIYAAAAAAA, IT HAS BEEN LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. ARE WE SURE SHE IS DOING OLRIGHT?

MUDACRIS......THAT ONE, NA DISSAPEAR HE DON DO GABA DAYA

HAUSANICIOUS, TO, THIS ONE I DONT KNOW WHETHER HE HAS GONE UNDERGROUND OR HE MISSING!

KANOONLICIOUS HE PROBABLY GOT HIMSELF LOCKED UP IN HIS JAIL

A'A WHERE SA SALATI? OR HAS HE JOINED ITTIQAF? ABEG MAKE YOU PRAY FOR ME JARE
What you see is what you get[/b]

_Waziri_

Quote from: "Twinkle"Ummita, Gimbiya,Fulanizzle, Ibro,Waziri,and Uncle Salisu Danyaro. Ance shiru alama ce ta lafiya but atleast you should be checking in Haba!

Twinkle am around and kicking, tis just d thing wid life, certainly oneday we cannot even come around and chat even if we want. We will be consumed in the exigencies of life. But 4 d mean time I remain with you and loyal 4 dat matter.

dan kauye

KIT-KATTY WHERE U @????  ITS BIN QUITE LONG ..KO KAYI AMARYA N_O 3 NE????

SA-SALATI WORD AP????? MORE CONTROVERSIES ON D WAY???

UMMITA YAYA NE??? ONE MINUTE U HERE NEXT U GONE .KODAI LABARIN TWINKLE YA TABBATA NE???

ITA MA TWINKLE DIN TA SHIGA RIBIBI NE???

WISHING Y'ALL SWELL EID FESTIVITIES
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

mlbash

Quote from: "dan kauye"KIT-KATTY WHERE U @????  ITS BIN QUITE LONG ..KO KAYI AMARYA N_O 3 NE????

SA-SALATI WORD AP????? MORE CONTROVERSIES ON D WAY???

UMMITA YAYA NE??? ONE MINUTE U HERE NEXT U GONE .KODAI LABARIN TWINKLE YA TABBATA NE???

ITA MA TWINKLE DIN TA SHIGA RIBIBI NE???

WISHING Y'ALL SWELL EID FESTIVITIES

and what can that labarin twinkle be?
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

dan kauye

A'a mlbash????..baka shiga latest..hottest..g-room ne??? toh fa kada kace ni na gaya maka amma ai tsohon labari ne ..ummita is abaut 2 jump d broom(source;CCN.COM/DANKAUYE/UMMITABRIDE.PHP)
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

kilishi

Assalam  wat's up guys,long time :shock:  .....  well not my fault kilishi is not used to the new pattern.....abubuwa sunyi yawa.. UMMITA HAFSY GIMBIYA IBRO TWINKLE FULA /HAUSANICIOUS WAZIRI EMTL .......................kai duka sweet sweet fiful na knonline nayi kewanku,in Allah yaso will come back soon. 8)
ilishi

_Waziri_

Kilishi,

You are welcome back, we really missed much of you and your poetry. Please make it back as soon as you can.

EMTL

Quote from: "kilishi"Assalam  wat's up guys,long time :shock:  .....  well not my fault kilishi is not used to the new pattern.....abubuwa sunyi yawa.. UMMITA HAFSY GIMBIYA IBRO TWINKLE FULA /HAUSANICIOUS WAZIRI EMTL .......................kai duka sweet sweet fiful na knonline nayi kewanku,in Allah yaso will come back soon. 8)

Allah (SWT) ya hada mu Al jannatil Firdaus gaba dayanmu-amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Yoruba Land

EMTL that is a good one. Kai, some people are just good people in this forum. I am happy to associate with you guys.

Hausanicious

Quote from: "Dante"
Looking, searching,.... been all the places i thought i'll find : Hausanicious, zezezee, masoyi, tsumburra, Kanolicious, g-naka...  

Havent seen them online for quite a while, does anyone know their
werebouts??? should pls inform as soon as possible...

This is Mallam Hausanicious!!!

Dante, I just dey 1 side dey watch all op una. So any Beta 4 me?
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

ummita

Quote from: "kilishi"Assalam  wat's up guys,long time :shock:  .....  well not my fault kilishi is not used to the new pattern.....abubuwa sunyi yawa.. UMMITA HAFSY GIMBIYA IBRO TWINKLE FULA /HAUSANICIOUS WAZIRI EMTL .......................kai duka sweet sweet fiful na knonline nayi kewanku,in Allah yaso will come back soon. 8)

Sista Kilishi,
Wallah gud 2 hav u bck. On a serious note, theres sumthing u & I need 2 tlk bout. errmmhhhh uhhmmm is rather PRIVATE! Lemme know how I can get hold of yah...........& 4 d ameboz! :P Dan Kauye u can go bck & sit!

D ONLY PERSON AM IN SEARCH OF, AS OF PRESENT IS NO ONE IN PARTICULAR BUT GIMBIYAAAAAAAAAAAA.
GIMBIYA WHERE ART THOU?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!