News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Kano Babes na Wa O!

Started by *~MuDa~*, March 20, 2004, 08:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

Malam Muda kenan, its seems you have special
interest on this topic.  Oya tell me ur tory, any
experience in the past?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

*~MuDa~*

I had quite an experience Dan Borno, many at times you meet a girl, you seem to get along fine, infact sometimes you get the feeling that she is bringing you in, you get interested and then after a while you introduce your undiluted intentions to the girl who then calls you a bluff, she be makes you realize that you must be out of your mind or you are simply kidding, before you know she becomes a different person to you, some might even stop talking to you just because you tell them how you truly fell about them? I mean why should there be such lack of considereation of heart? Is it because the guys are not capable or just because like a robot a woman is programmed to abscond you feelings the moment you unmask them towards her?

And to tell you the truth, this unwanted attitude is really like a communicable disease you know...its contagious and infectious, polluting the minds, psyche and civilisation of the non-Kano based girls who came to school in kano or to live with some guardian there by having strong relationship with the already Kano mind polluted girls, before you say jack, she has malformed into their exact behaviour.

You know, quite recently i came to realise that most Kano Girls generally take men for granted, and very soon they will realise that it is even better to hand on to a man in order not to be swept away by the wave of singlehood. I tell yah!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

waduz

Muda, kindly lets know how the minds of kano girls are polluted. In case of an incasity, one will better be armed before any showdown. Danborno, ko ba haka ba? ;D ;D

Muhsin

Quote from: waduz on January 21, 2008, 09:54:10 AM
Muda, kindly lets know how the minds of kano girls are polluted. In case of an incasity, one will better be armed before any showdown. Danborno, ko ba haka ba? ;D ;D

Ko kaima kana shirin yin ta DB ne?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

the allegations by mr. moderator should be looked into
with a serious need for solutions.  from all indication
moderator is speaking from his personal observations
and even termed it a contagious disease.

waduz, we need someone from inside tha kano "walls"
who knows about kano babes 3 well to make more high
light on this discussion, maybe we should invite the most
Reverend Husnaa, i think she will do justice to the
yan matan kano.

Yaron Aunty: is there any problem if moderator will be
taking my footsteps?

Auntyn Muhsin we need you here to solve this issue very
quickly
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Quote from: Dan-Borno on January 21, 2008, 01:53:47 PM
yan matan kano.

Ai kaima ka sansu, ko bahaka bane? Since...you know the rest of the story.

QuoteYaron Aunty: is there any problem if moderator will be
taking my footsteps?

Didn't say there is any. Just asked, huh?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Muda i doubt if this problem is only peculiar with Kano babes.
Kusan duk mata haka suke fa especially at a young age.

I believe every girl has a right to choose who she wants as a partner and it is not mandatory she accepts whoever asks her out.
So if you toast a babe and she says she isn't ready for you then don't blame her or Kano girls.
Get someone...ka su nan baja baja.... ;D
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

can you please expantiate on what you mean by the
term 'baja baja'?

Muhsin

gogannaka

LOL Muhsin DB zai wullo maka wata yasin mai lauje fa.....ba ruwana.

DB 'baja baja' kamar jamfa a jos.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

;D   ;D tabdi jam, yanzu irin tulin gwanjo da nagani a jos
haka mata suka zama? lallai anyi arha butu bulus.

Yasin mai lauje? tun yaushe aka daina amfani da wannan,
yanzu ai yasin mai bluetooth ake amfani dashi - direct to
receiver no mistake.

precious

Mallam

If we want to blame "Kano Babes" for being "Aloof" then we should also blame the Kano guys for the "undue attention" they give them.
What do you expect from a babe  who who keeps men waiting at the door in the cold just for a few moments of chat.
Then if you go for "Hira" without dropping "Kudin Hira" then epect a gloomy f ace tommorow.
Ba laifi su bane, Mun mai dasu "Diamond"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAKING SOMEONE HAPPY AND RELIEVING SOMEONE'S SADNESS IS MY EVERYDAY MISSION.
JOIN ME BY HELPING THOSE WHO YOU CAN HELP TODAY!

waduz

Quote from: Muhsin on January 21, 2008, 02:06:31 PM
yan matan kano.

I think kano girls might be classy because of the kano's serenity
and wealthy nature. But is it true that kano girls only marry kano
guys and hardly like to leave the confine of the kano walls.?

DBN, ;D ;D ;D Reverend Husna???????? ;D ;D ;D A man bayani da gaugawa, ka ji?

HUSNAA

the allegations by mr. moderator should be looked into
with a serious need for solutions.  from all indication
moderator is speaking from his personal observations
and even termed it a contagious disease.

yan matan kano.

Lol at DB! Ni? U are asking me to explain the minds of over a million babes? that is a tuff order. I cant do it DB. Bani da wannan sihirin   ;D also u are talking about at least 2 generations of girls after me!! so times have changed u know.... amma kuma duk da haka, there may be commonalities of behavior along the line tunda i am always advocating that human nature never changes.
When I was sixteen yrs old, I remember my dad threw a walima for some mss guys who'd graduated with honors from BUK. When they'd finished eating in my dad's sitting room, my sister and I were ordered to bring them tea things and left them to serve themselves. Quite unbeknownst to me one of them had taken a massive fancy to me. He promptly asked my dad permission to pay his addresses to me. My dad gave it. So the next thing I knew was that after the walima, this guy stayed behind and I was called and introductions were made all round. I got to know his intentions straight away. Now I was sixteen yrs old, it was the second time I'd laid eyes on him (first when I took the tea things to them) and frankly speaking, I felt like a bird caught in a cage. I felt so claustrophobic that I immediately took a dislike to him because of that. He kept coming to visit me and I didnt like it so I did mistreat him to say the least. I told my dad that I didnt like the attentions that the guy was paying me, and my dad said that I should tell him then. So I thought the best way to do so was write a letter. So I wrote the letter and gave it to my dad to read. He read it and said, 'kai kai kai... go and tone it down this is an absolute slap in the face!' I think I wrote in the letter that: 'I dont love you and I dont think I ever will!!' (hahahahahaha!). So I went and wrote something like I am  not ready for commitment...must face my studies blah blah blah... I gave it to my dad for a second read and he said that's OK.
So the next time the guy came, ( it was azumi time actually and he'd come to break fast at our house) I handed him the letter and he read it straight away (not in my presence, cos I went right out of the room after giving it to him). Poor guy! breakfast din da baiyi ba kenan. He left the house immediately.
To yaya aka iya? Nevertheless, he still went on hoping against hope that I'd give in or somehow feel for him. He wrote me tons and tons of letters none of which I replied or maybe I did reply to some telling him to stop writing I dont remember. In retrospect, I wish I hadnt rebuffed him so harshly and handled him more subtly, but diplomacy was not one of my strong points when it comes to telling guys that i dont want their attentions, cos I remembered I dealt a similar blow to someone yrs later.
So yes, I think that I do agree that some girls (me inclusive) are somewhat harsh to guys when they dont want them to drool all over them. In hindsight, I think it comes with inexperience of how to handle unwanted attention, especially when u think that it could end up in some thing that u may not like. What scared me at the time was that I may end up marrying someone whom I couldnt grow to love bcos I didnt have any feelings for them at the time. So not mincing words was the best way to squash any potential disasters.
So guys when girls are hostile towards you bcos u have shown yr true feelings towards them, dont take it too much to heart, its the reaction of the moment or the period of time. The moment the girls know that u dont fancy them anymore, they will feel less threatened and more inclined to behave normally and less hostilely towards you. Take heart.
PS Muda, if a girl whom you've been very friendly with becomes hostile because u'd shown how u felt towards her, I think it must be yr fault. If the girl liked u enough to talk with you and be platonic friends, then the first time u tell her how your feelings have changed towards her, she wont turn round and become hostile the very next minute or overnight. She will tell you maybe in words or gestures that she doesnt share the same feelings, but she wont do so in a way that will be heartless or unfeeling so that u feel humiliated. This can only come about if u didnt DROP the matter, but PERSISTED in making known yr intentions even when u know that they are not welcomed.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum