News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

End Of Year Awards

Started by bakangizo, December 05, 2006, 12:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Ummita,

Its nice of me that I made you laugh. Thats why we are here (Chit-Chat). Dama if we wanna talk about serious stuff, we go to General Board or other sub-forum.

And, by saying 'spending ages trying...' I just exagerate it but the actual time use to be very brief. Who am I to spend literally ages for that? What am I to do if the time finished? Lol

The award category'll come soon. Thogh am gonna steal it from other first posts of this thread.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

dan kauye

Quote from: ummita on January 13, 2008, 02:39:04 AM
Quote from: dan kauye on January 07, 2008, 09:03:00 PM
I'm too,well,if you discount the fact that I barely made it into the new year,that is.What a great way to step in 08'.It's our takeover year,hope advasaries are ready!
Accompaying the atrocious meal came this really equally weird rainbow-y concoction of a drink (non alcoholic,or so I've been told),and the rest was history.Or almost history.And of course,I puked the living hell outta my stomach ,and inevitably passed out.
Mister, ka sha alcohol kawai...........See how long throat wan use kill you (rolls eyes). Alhamdulilah u ok dai

A'a,miss thang! Actually,I had a severe allergic reaction to either the food or the drink or both.Welcome back,anyway,you're so missed around here,you already know that..
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Muhsin

Ummita, here are the award categories I stole from; :o ;D

Funniest Post:

Best Thread:

Funniest Poster:

Most Annoying Poster:

Best Newcomer:

Best ComeBack:

Worst Thread:

Overall Best Poster:

Best Avatar:

Best Signature:
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Kai wai kwokwonton me kuke yi ne?
I'll go ahead and nominate the nominees and also confer the awards kuma kada wanda yace 'kala'.

Quote from: Muhsin on January 16, 2008, 02:06:13 PM
Funniest Post:

Best Thread:Secret crush

Funniest Poster:Dan Borno and Hafsy_lady

Most Annoying Poster:Ba ruwana

Best Newcomer: Ummutameem

Best ComeBack: Waduz AKA Guduma, Ummita,Ibro2g

Worst Thread:None

Overall Best Poster:HUSNAA of course

Best Avatar:Ummutameem's,bee's, Mufi's and BKG's

Best Signature:Admin's

Ku je wajen BKG ku karbi awards din as promised.
Abeg make una put wedge for this thread. E don do

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

You should have had removed the qoute, GGNK.

gogannaka

LOL kada a ce kai kayi ko  :P

Do u have any opposition ne?

Akwai tribunal  ;D ;D ;D
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

Quote from: gogannaka on January 16, 2008, 03:15:02 PM
Kai wai kwokwonton me kuke yi ne?
I'll go ahead and nominate the nominees and also confer the awards kuma kada wanda yace 'kala'.

Quote from: Muhsin on January 16, 2008, 02:06:13 PM
Funniest Post:

Best Thread:Secret crush

Funniest Poster:Dan Borno and Hafsy_lady

Most Annoying Poster:Tofutokuwa

Best Newcomer: Ummutameem

Worst Thread:None

Overall Best Poster:HUSNAA of course

Best Avatar:Ummutameem's,bee's, Mufi's and BKG's

Best Signature:Admin's

Ku je wajen BKG ku karbi awards din as promised.
Abeg make una put wedge for this thread. E don do

DB gave award to the most annoying thing
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on January 16, 2008, 03:15:02 PM

The "Best Comeback" refers to a particularly apt or approcpriate response/reply to a post. Not when a member goes off the forum and returns ;D

You try sha. And why many awardees for some categories? Abi you no fit make up your mind on one winner?

ummita

U guys hav been on play grounds 4 lng, am calling 4 a tym off!!!

I am NOT 2 b nominated & I DONT wan2 because I am already a judge ;D & judges cease 2 b part of the award ceremony. Now, I need one more female and 2 males 2 complete d panal of judges. Person(s) must be unbiased, honest and confident with their choices. Already I hav drawn a list of award categories but until my co-judges have rose to their sits will I make it available and for d award ceremony 2 b in procession. Thank u..... ;D

PS: Bakan Gizo. U too much! ;D
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

bakangizo

Quote from: ummita on January 24, 2008, 03:10:39 PM
I am NOT 2 b nominated & I DONT wan2 because I am already a judge ;D & judges cease 2 b part of the award ceremony. Now, I need one more female and 2 males 2 complete d panal of judges. Person(s) must be unbiased, honest and confident with their choices. Already I hav drawn a list of award categories but until my co-judges have rose to their sits will I make it available and for d award ceremony 2 b in procession. Thank u..... ;D

I do hereby offer my humble self as a co-judge for this onerous task you've undertaken. *bows*  ;D

ummita

(*posh accent*) ........Very well den, u r accepted, please rise!!!!!!!!!! ;D

I like ur display of confidence.
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

bakangizo

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

Shhhhh! Don't laugh in the Court >:( Our Court is not gender biased. The Judges are all 'Their Lordship', man or woman.

Muhsin

The judge should take action very quick because the year's fading away.