News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WHY DU WOMEN HAVE JELOUS MINDS?

Started by ummita, January 24, 2003, 03:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huumayrah

Assalam Alaikum, I was so happy to see such a topic on 'jealousy', infact i've been thinking of such thing as to why do we get jeaolus on petty things? The truth is i'm a very very jealous person especially in relationships but what i realised was that the more obvious ur jealousy is the more the guy's head explodes!! and then instead of making u understand the situation he tries to do more of such thing which then intensifies ur jealousy  :x . Well, in short i have learned through experiences and i try as much as possible to control my jealousy. Maassalam
aassalam

Tukur

Quote from: "ummita"
Brotha Tukur, Obj & Mujahid wuna try well well........mayb wen they show u pepper you might reconsider :lol:

oya my sis! sorry my ummi! yes ummita. no b only   pepper,   like mi sef i don see 'chitta'.  

but that is the fact of life.  na look i de look now.  stress and hypertsn de town. abuja demolitn e don add another dimensn.

Make sleepin dog like. jealosy na big disease o.

Tukurtukur

Tukurtukur

Quote from: "Obasanjo"
Tukur this is right wat you sayd.
my quesion here is "do all men have good and not jelous minds??"
i'm a jelous person when it comes to my...... what of you?
[/size]
You dey right o. but de thing be say na moderation.  be sure you no have de wrong impression which go land you for another thing if not wahala or regrets.  jealousy must be don with composure, sensibly and calmly.  react wisely only when you are 100 per cent sure.

Remeber to be jealous is devine. but if you react negatively it is the devil.

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: "Huumayrah"
The truth is i'm a very very jealous person especially in relationships but what i realised was that the more obvious ur jealousy is the more the guy's head explodes!! and then instead of making u understand the situation he tries to do more of such thing which then intensifies ur jealousy  :x .

TEN KISSES FOR YOU SISTAH. AND SOME GIRLS WILL BE WAISTING TIME FEELING JELOUS WHEN HER BOO IS ACTING INTENTIONAL TO BOOST HIS LACK OF CONFIDENCE LEVEL :roll:
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

BUT WHO AMONG MEN AND WOMEN CAN CAMOFLAGE, CONTROL THEIR JELOUSY WHEN AN OCCASION FOR SUCH DISPLAY UNEXPECTEDLY RISES? THE WAY I SEE IT, MEN ARE THE WORST IN JELOUSY. A WOMAN CAN HIDE HERS BUT MEN CANT

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: "Muawiya"AI CIKAR YA MACE SAI MA ZAFIN KISHI :lol: . HAFSY INA BAYANKI.  A'A SO YOU PEOPLE DONT LIKE WOMEN TO BE JELOUS, JELOUSY IS A RELATIVE TO LOVE. IF YOU ARE NOT JELOUS OF YOUR BOYFREIND HAVING ANOTHER GIRL, WHERE IS THE LOVE?

THE LOVE IS WITH THE DAMN GIRL THAT TOOK MY MAN AWAY :roll:

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "mudacris"haba 1/2, ai ko jealousy din ya kai goron dutse girma ai sai ki san yanda zakiyi ki rufe wa saurayin naki ido ya dai na kalon wasu ko da suna neman shi. kin gane ai? kiyi abun da zayi konsatratin' da ke kadai. ba ki san wasu mazajn  idan sun san mace tana kishi sai su yi amfani da wannan offocuniti din don su rika bata haushi ba?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "ummita"wat eva d circumstances might b I seriously dont c d point of being jealous.

C who z talking? Ip really u r a true Fulany den u r totally wrong gurl....i habe a Fulany chick..(not mine O! Ehen!..she only conpides in me) who told me zat Fulany babes dont know how to lub n how to hate. She purther exflains zat ip zey r in lub...zey badly pall in lub deefly n when zey r jealous, zey knw how to b jeaslous to ze baddest extent n like wise when zey hate, zey hate to ze core. komai ma nasu karshe ne. Haka ma fa kindness..(brabing kenan). So u c, n for ze pact zat it is a natural thing por a gurl to show jealousy.

"Mind you...you r only jealous ip u r hatin n u show it"

Eberything is Eberything!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

dankasa

A word Jalous is only  have the best defination behind all women hearts they are the poeple who are in the  best possition of answering this question especially poeple like UMITA......................................take care my amigos
color=blue]Maturity Is D Ability Not To Tell The Truth But To Lie!/[color]

dan kauye

I have come to a conlusion

jelousy=insecurity

@ other times

jelousy=obsession

in a way kinda..ya know..i might be wrong though..
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

ummita

Quote from: "dankasa"A word Jalous is only  have the best defination behind all women hearts they are the poeple who are in the  best possition of answering this question especially poeple like UMITA....................................

Am sorry Dankasa, but I do not accomodate jelousy in this heart of mine...........perhaps Hafsy will give you sufficient infos on dat
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

sadiq

QuoteTHE LOVE IS WITH THE DAMN GIRL THAT TOOK MY MAN AWAY :roll: [/quote
]

That too is called love me lady!! "LOBIN ZA BOI AND BLAMING ZA FWA BABY"
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

Ibro2g

Quote from: "dankasa"A word Jalous is only  have the best defination behind all women hearts they are the poeple who are in the  best possition of answering this question
hmm... I think men are more jealous than women, try havin a kishiyi and see, the world will be turn apart. And em bout ummitah, she knows that not. trust me this is experience (I hope)
Safety and Peace

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "Ibro2g"
And em bout ummitah, she knows that not. trust me this is experience (I hope)

Haba malam Ibro! Ta yaya ka sani? Ai ko bodyguard ne kai u cannot know d jealousy op a woman. An Ibro, wut kynd op xferience r u trying to talk about...fls xfanciate![/list]
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Hafsy_Lady

I heard this recently & this is real. This newly married couples from Kaduna: the wife has past love history with ex boyfreinds who loved her dearly but they didnt get to marrying each other due to some circumstances. Instead she married this man that her family didnt like because he was Nupe. Those kind of ignorant parents I guess. Anyway, wife or should I say the new bride fell critically ill after falling pregrant. She was Epileptic which worsened during her term of pregnancy & also she had a prematured delivery & lost alot of blood & the baby. It was required that she gets an immediate blood tranfusion. Her blood matched with that of her aunt but her whole family were off & was it her elder sis, I cant really remember. Though most of her family have gone off to Saudia. Anyway, she disclosed to the doctor that she shared the same blood group with her ex-boyfreind. Immediately after contacting the "hero". He arrived to the hospital in no time & it was said he looked like a mad man because he was scared not wanting his ex to die. You know laidies *those kind of men that will take a bullet for us* Anyway he donated blood and everything was set. The wifes husband came to see the wife for the day & immediately he saw her ex he started misbehaving in the hospital, profanity & even physical attack- apparently he flinged a an iron termal flask with hot tea in it at the ex. Anyway, he was called to order. But wallahi ankace sam mijinta yaki yadda. He refused for his wife to get the tranfusion. Ita kuma stupid woman, she said as long as her hubby said no she rather die (see this kind stupid love) >:(. Her family telephoned pleaded & pleaded but husband refused. Ai ko kunya surukai ya amsa musu. Ex-boyfriend begged and begged. Husband refused. Even to the point where people within the community started attacking the husband as news spread by. Matar dai ranta a hannun Allah. Da kyar mijin ya yarda. He granted permission and subhanala, Allah in his mercy strengthened that woman. After two months of gradual recouperation, the wife was finally discharged from the hospital. It was on that day that he  divorced her!!!!!! He he was off to Lagos. The husband claimed that he cannot bear to live with the woman because he so much hated her ex and would not want to bore kids, knowing that his bloodline is connected to in his own words "makiyinci". Seeee Man jelousy!!!!!!!!!!

Gaskiya wannan abun ya wuce abun tsoro.....abun la haula la ku wata ne!!! For some funny reasons I cant forget this matter and am trying so hard to find any moral justifications from the mans point of view but saidai kawai nace "kishi" ne. Or should I say the woman was just plain stupid? Infact idan mijin bai yadda ba, from a religious point of view isnt there any discretion to supersede the husbands objection? Ni wallahi this really scared me. What kind of jelousy is this? Ai ko ana kishi tausayi kan cire kishi ai ko kuwa? :o

A'a mhmmm duniyan nan ~signs~