News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MEMBERS PREDICTION...!!

Started by MySeLf, December 11, 2007, 01:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MySeLf

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 24, 2007, 06:13:48 PM
I wonder who I should predict?

OK naga Mumcee just came on line.. right here goes:
Mumcee is tall lithe and has a figure like Angelina Jolie's when she  wears a tight skin suit. Her skin is bronze in color, smooth and silky. She has liquid brown eyes, large and doe shaped, high cheek bones, a grecian nose, and a full generous mouth. Her hair is a cross between black and midnight blue and arranged in  long and wavy curls. What else?
she has three adorable kids ;D ;D ;D

Husnaa sake watsa wurinki...hehe lol.... Baki gayamana location and age din ms mumcee, and also
her marital status, educational level or possible career lol
And mumcee U most give husnaa her score....
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

MySeLf

Nuraddeens predictions:-

Gender.............. Male
Age................. 33 to 35
Marital status.... Married
Kids................. 2 boy and girl
complexion........ Brown
Height.............. 5'8" to 5'9"
Body build......... Medium, about 58 to 65 kg
Like travelling, watching movies and some classic music
He is jovial and like to tease...
He has already mentioned what he does, therefore no prediction on mr nuras career..

NOW U MOST GIVE ME MY SCORE  :)

amira

Hmmm let me borrow your layout Myself for my predictions on dan kauye.
Here goes......................................................
Age................. 23-27
Marital status.... not married
Kids................. have not arrived yet
complexion........ Choc brown
Height.............. 5'8"
Body build......... Medium
Likes designer wears watching movies and listening to music.
Occupation...........student with maybe a part time job :-\
p.s wanda yayi mashi iskanci will get the FIST lol
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Mufi

Mumcee is tall lithe and has a figure like Angelina Jolie's when she  wears a tight skin suit. Her skin is bronze in color, smooth and silky. She has liquid brown eyes, large and doe shaped, high cheek bones, a grecian nose, and a full generous mouth. Her hair is a cross between black and midnight blue and arranged in  long and wavy curls. What else?

Lol!!! Husnaa i don't know about the Angelina Jolie's figure :) :) :D :D, but if that's a compliment, thanx. ;) ;)

Husnaa sake watsa wurinki...hehe lol.... Baki gayamana location and age din ms mumcee, and also
her marital status, educational level or possible career lol
And mumcee U most give husnaa her score....
[/quote]

Husnaa, well like Myself pointed out u have a few more predictions to do, so i'll wait for that to give u my score.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

MySeLf

Quote from: amira on December 25, 2007, 12:20:22 AM
Hmmm let me borrow your layout Myself for my predictions on dan kauye.

Anytime Amira.... :)

bakangizo

Are you predicting mumcee, OR describing a water goddess ;D "Cos if that is mumcee, well,well...

Nuruddeen

Quote from: Myself on December 24, 2007, 07:46:00 PM

complexion........ Brown
He has already mentioned what he does, therefore no prediction on mr nuras career..

Hmmn Myself kenan. I never knew u are that good at predictions. Perhaps, thats y u brought up this topic. I just dunno what to say. Well, u have gotten me 80%. Only that there is slight modification as regards my age. I am slightly under the lower limit of the range 33-35 given by you. My body build, the last time I weighed was 59kg on the dot. U have gotten this too.

I am short of words as far my likes and lifestyle. These, u have gotten me where u want me my dear.

As far marriage, I think this is where ur predictions went wild. I know, u somehow tried to lure me in to know 'bout ma status  in this regard, but it always end up as an exercise in futility. I remember when u were keen about my secret crush on the other thread. Well, this too I have nothing to hide. I am "SS" and have engaged ma self ( I mean, myself not "Myself" and/or "I"- hope u knw what I am saying here). So is now left 4 u to find out what I mean. In case, u cant, fellow onliners are at liberty to help u do so. But if they fail I may come to the rescue. Right?

Once again, u have gotten 80% my dear. Lol!!!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

amira

Goga the unpredictable let me try predicting you....

Here goes......................................................
Age................. 25-30
Marital status.... not married
Kids................. have not arrived yet
complexion........ Choc brown
Height.............. 5'9
Body build......... Medium
Occupation...........student/accountancy :-\
Hates anything scary lol, likes to have a bit of fun but gets serious(thats wen an fara wuce gona da iri) ;D
and he sounds like a real gentlemen.

My score, my score!!! ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

MySeLf

Quote from: Nuruddeen on December 25, 2007, 07:19:24 PM
Hmmn Myself kenan. I never knew u are that good at predictions. Perhaps, thats y u brought up this topic. I just dunno what to say.

Oh, Lol Nura, Yes I brought up the topic to proved my psychic abilities, and make u guys start queuing with ur credit card numbers, got lot more to say when the payment Is right... ;D Lol

Well, u have gotten me 80% My body build, the last time I weighed was 59kg on the dot. U have gotten this too.
I am short of words as far my likes and lifestyle. These, u have gotten me where u want me my dear.

Oh wow ;D ;D that makes me feel like ordering New Wuris ;D

As far marriage, I think this is where ur predictions went wild. I know, u somehow tried to lure me in to know 'bout ma status  in this regard, but it always end up as an exercise in futility. I remember when u were keen about my secret crush on the other thread. Well, this too I have nothing to hide.

Hahaha lol Nura.... But how do U failed to noticed none of my previous predictions I ever mentioned one Is single? Haven't u see how I thought Gagan have 5 kids when he may not have any?...Hhmm!
As for the secret crush thread, I wasn't keen on nothing, that was just my general approach to all members to say
something.. hehehe u'r funny lol  ;D ;D

Once again, u have gotten 80% my dear. Lol!!!

Hhmmmmm, Well, Well, I have some confession to make, I got u that accurate, putting together my thought
and the little U said about ur self in Introduction thread, I changed little or add little to somethings.
And as u can see I didn't get what u haven't mentioned right.. Hhm :-\

I am "SS" and have engaged ma self ( I mean, myself not "Myself" and/or "I"- hope u knw what I am saying here). So is now left 4 u to find out what I mean. In case, u cant, fellow onliners are at liberty to help u do so. But if they fail I may come to the rescue. Right?

Well U better come back to the rescue now, cos I have no clue what U meant, and I don't think any here
can help... GET BACK QUICK!

NURA KENAN INJI GOGAN  ;D ;D ;D 

Nuruddeen

Oh, Lol Nura, Yes I brought up the topic to proved my psychic abilities, and make u guys start queuing with ur credit card numbers, got lot more to say when the payment Is right... ;D Lol

Whatever.

Whatever.
Hahaha lol Nura.... But how do U failed to noticed none of my previous predictions I ever mentioned one Is single? Haven't u see how I thought Gagan have 5 kids when he may not have any?...Hhmm!
As for the secret crush thread, I wasn't keen on nothing, that was just my general approach to all members to say

Just kidding "Myself"!

Hhmmmmm, Well, Well, I have some confession to make, I got u that accurate, putting together my thought
and the little U said about ur self in Introduction thread, I changed little or add little to somethings.

U tried. I am impressed though.
I am "SS" and have engaged ma self ( I mean, myself not "Myself" and/or "I"- hope u knw what I am saying here). So is now left 4 u to find out what I mean. In case, u cant, fellow onliners are at liberty to help u do so. But if they fail I may come to the rescue. Right?

Well U better come back to the rescue now, cos I have no clue what U meant, and I don't think any here

NO COMMENT!

Hmmn Myself kenan. Lallai Goga ya samar maki sara. Ayi dai mu gani inji...Lafs!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

waduz

Members predictions! predictions!! predictions!!!

Some predictions are indeed difficult to make. Goga, what do you predict is running in circles in the air? You see Goga, when it comes to......my nose can predict, no, smell it!..... ;D ;D ;D

sadiq

Quote from: Myself on December 24, 2007, 07:46:00 PM

complexion........ Brown

Dis one e no kwancern me, but my friend Muhsin dont you smell a fish(abi na rat) somewhere?
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

sadiq

Quote from: Nuruddeen on December 26, 2007, 11:21:22 AM

Whatever.

Whatever.

Just kidding "Myself"!

U tried. I am impressed though.

NO COMMENT!

Hmmn Myself kenan. Lallai Goga ya samar maki sara. Ayi dai mu gani inji...Lafs!

"NURA KENAN" kowa ma ya fada. Mu gashi ba'a iya predicting namu? Ko dan bamu da masu hancin shinshi namu ne a wannan muhallin ;D ;D ;D

"SS" duk da nasan kun sani bara na fede biri har jela. Wato shi wanan kalmar ta turanci tana nufin SINGLE AND SEARCHING. KO ba haka bane Mal Nura?
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

MySeLf

Sadiq my prediction on U is, U and nura are twins.....
The only difference between you two, you are single and he is not ;)

Quote from: waduz on December 27, 2007, 09:37:55 AM
my nose can predict, no, smell it!..... ;D ;D ;D

Toh Prediction by smell kuma :o ;D......What Is your snippy nose telling you mr waduz?