News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

A call to Boycott Thisday Newspaper

Started by abdullahi_yusuf, November 20, 2002, 07:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhammad

Salam
As much as we will like to see ThisDay boycoted and proscribed, that should not give any justification for vandalizing its property, like the hooligans in Kaduna did. We as Muslims must stand for justice even against Muslims' excesses. So its good we condemned ThisDay, but we should also condemn Yandaba. What they did was akin to what Isioma did on a smaller scale of course.
Allah ya kyauta.
PS: Lukman, the wise prophet, told his son not to put out fire with fire. Ie, violence is not the answer.
Bissalam

Anonymous

I can't help but feel the greatest sadness of my life over the contemptous desing of the cursed paper.  What you people have said is right but not even enough. They desreve the worst reactions from all muslims.

Apart from boycoting the paper, I think we should also publicly burn all available backnumbers of that paper in our posession.    >:(

nura

I was not suprised with the infamous blasphemy committed against our most beloved messenger, the most noble of all noble men, the best of creation, Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wassalam. As Muslims we are supposed to know that they hate us, they dont like us and why? Because of our Freedoms.
We are the only ones that can say no to westernisation, no to Americanisation, no to nudity and we say no to all these evils because we are free. Praise Allah, we are free from the chain the American Devil, the Western Devil has used to chain them to the four corners of the earth. We are only going to be free if we continue to say no to their policies. They are not our friends they are our greatest enemies, they are our friends only if we follow their ways and we wont InshaAllah!

ThisDay is an American Agent, they are established to propagate Masonic and American Ideals, check out their slogan Free Enterprise, Democracy and Social justice and check out the eagle, it is not African it is an American Eagle. In fact if you tell me that they were established by CIA I wont be suprised.

I knew something like this was coming from the paper's vehement opposition to Shari'ah. Thank God it is now clear to everybody. Apart from boycott let every Muslim pray to the Almighty Allah for it's destruction. May the Almighty Allah destroy the Newspaper and all those people behind it and that support it. Amin
agari Nakowa Mugu Sai Maishi

ummita

I heard that ages ago that "Thisdayz (newspaper) biz center has been burnt out" (Dunno a jack whether its true or not). Now that most muslims have stopped buyin off d newspaper & the org has been burnt down, does the newpaper still exist or is it been shut out completely? And has this stopped any religion from buyin off their papers?!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!