News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ICT UNIVERSITY IN JIGAWA..............................

Started by surajo, January 21, 2005, 06:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surajo

SOON WE R EXPECTING A STARTUP OF ICT UNIVERSITY IN KAZAURE JIGAWA STATE UNDER WHICH ABOUT 12 COUNTRIES ARE EXPECTED TO PUT HAND.
 SOURCES SAID THIS GIANT DEVELOPMENT WILL TAKE UP IN THE NEXT 10 DAYZ,............................
  WELL WE R WAITING......................
UMORS ARE CARRIED BY .......... SPREAD BY ............ AND ACCEPTED BY POOOOOOOOLSSS!!!!!!!!!!

dan kauye

yeah ..i also heard abaut dat project..my brov is aspiring 2 join..cud u plz provide some more in4mation?.thanx!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

sdanyaro

Kai,
This is a very good news and development.
Can you please shade some more light and more details regarding this one-of-a-kind University?
Which countries will be involved in this project?
Expected number of students and faculty?
Types of cources and subjects and expected take-off date?...

Thanks...

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

surajo

Sorry for the delay i am still gathering the necessary info about the ICT uni in jgawa.
Immediately i finished i will feed the forum with datas.
UMORS ARE CARRIED BY .......... SPREAD BY ............ AND ACCEPTED BY POOOOOOOOLSSS!!!!!!!!!!

alhaji_aminu

Salam

I am sorry to say but Saminu's adventure is misguided. This is another one of his grandiose-will-be-singapore- tomorrow project being implemented in Jigawa. The other being the '1 naira' GSM service. (We must note that the GSM project is way behind schedule. almost 15 months).

Of course a university is a good thing. But to build one when the populatio-doctor ratio is hopelessly small, indicates a misapplication of priorities.
What JIgawa needs is a state university having Medical, Business, Law and Engineering faculties. These are exactly the kind of graduates that see value in investing their money in ICT ventures which, the ICT university is supposed to create.

I can say more but i'll leave it at that.

surajo

Well MR yadudu thanks for reminding us the promise the H.E did, which r unfulfilled ,but we r hoping this time he is not going 2 fail ,Remember we still have 2 more dayz to go LOL........................