News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MISSING HER

Started by mlbash, September 26, 2004, 07:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amira

whoa that animation is jokes :lol: cos i sure wont commit suicide for no guy, as they say there are plenty of fish in the sea  :D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

dan kauye

Quote from: "mlbash"
kai haba dan kauye, yanzu a duniyar nan dama akwai wanda zai commitig succide, 'cos of babe? damn him!

and to tell you the fact she wasn't ihsanee, that's just your imagination!  :lol:  :lol:

A swap-meet-a-wrap wreck you are! Be gone already..

And erm,the chick in question is obviously Ihsan.Get over your e-infatuation/e-obssesion.It's never happening.Man up,move on OR drop from a high cliff...

This way.. :arrow:

Quote from: "amira"whoa that animation is jokes :lol: cos i sure wont commit suicide for no guy, as they say there are plenty of fish in the sea  :D

Uh huh,get 'em ,hun. :D
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

mlbash

Quote from: "amira"whoa that animation is jokes :lol: cos i sure wont commit suicide for no guy, as they say there are plenty of fish in the sea  :D

oh, no! amirar kanawa don pas that level jeje!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

mlbash

Quote from: "dan kauye"
Quote from: "mlbash"
kai haba dan kauye, yanzu a duniyar nan dama akwai wanda zai commitig succide, 'cos of babe? damn him!

and to tell you the fact she wasn't ihsanee, that's just your imagination!  :lol:  :lol:

A swap-meet-a-wrap wreck you are! Be gone already..

And erm,the chick in question is obviously Ihsan.Get over your e-infatuation/e-obssesion.It's never happening.Man up,move on OR drop from a high cliff...

This way.. :arrow:

kai dai malam dan kauye ka fiye naci, to kace itadince! but if you are that curious enough you'll 've guess it long ago, but you are still dangling in suspence!

Uh huh,get 'em ,hun. :D

Dave_McEwan_Hill

It's easy for somebody else to tell you to "get over it". It's not that easy. Last week I saw a photo of a girl I was very keen on OVER FORTY YEARS AGO.  I realised I am still infatuated after all these years!
Love hurts, as the song says.
maigemu

dan kauye

Quote from: "Dave_McEwan_Hill"
It's easy for somebody else to tell you to "get over it". It's not that easy.

Those are two veryyyyy different situations.It doesn't take an Enstein to tell that the girl in question is Ihsan,whom we all know Basheer's never seen,chat with,much less meet.And now that she's married..he shud move the heck on ,cuz this thread serves no more purpose than the war in Iraq..
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Last week I saw a photo of a girl I was very keen on OVER FORTY YEARS AGO.  I realised I am still infatuated after all these years!

*Spills coffee * OMFG! Talk about 'unrequited love'(?)(!) .Ol' boy ,you've so seen it all,did it all.But,Reality when it hits home can hit especially hard. :wink:

Those same popular cliches we swear by are the same ones holding us out..see?  :roll:

But then again,it's whatever..

And ,as far as Dan Kauye is concerned this thread is ..

And anyone found tresspassing..

Thanx 4 ya time.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

amira

lol :lol:  dan kauye kennan, kaput its over, not so sure bout dat trespassing image u hav ther, ba imani kennan ko??? :lol:
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

HUSNAA

Quote from: "dan kauye"
It's easy for somebody else to tell you to "get over it". It's not that easy.

Those are two veryyyyy different situations.It doesn't take an Enstein to tell that the girl in question is Ihsan,whom we all know Basheer's never seen,chat with,much less meet.And now that she's married..he shud move the heck on ,cuz this thread serves no more purpose than the war in Iraq..
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Last week I saw a photo of a girl I was very keen on OVER FORTY YEARS AGO.  I realised I am still infatuated after all these years!

*Spills coffee * OMFG! Talk about 'unrequited love'(?)(!) .Ol' boy ,you've so seen it all,did it all.But,Reality when it hits home can hit especially hard. :wink:

Those same popular cliches we swear by are the same ones holding us out..see?  :roll:

But then again,it's whatever..

Dave's not in love he's just wishing!!!!!
PPl always hanker after what they cannot have. That's the truth. If he'd had the girl as a wife or partner, chances are they'd be divorced by now or separated or  having a platonic relationship..... Love doesnt last. But it never lets u forget what u never had.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

bakangizo

Quote from: "HUSNAA".... Love doesnt last. But it never lets u forget what u never had.

You sure? :roll:  Whatever happened to the much touted undying love; everlasting love; till death do us part? U wan tell me sey that love-wan-tin-tin wey ppl dey do go disappear one day-oneday? :cry:

HUSNAA

Yes sir. that is correct. that everlasting never dying confession of love are raging hormones taking time out. They eventually cool down and dont resurface. You'll get to know all about it one day. It dont mean that u dislike the person u are with though mind u. u still like em and cherish em and all that and maybe miss em as well when they are not there. It all depends on how the relationship develops. Remember dan adam tara yake bai cika goma ba; that is why. Also this is when u are lucky and get the person that u loved to begin with. Many times however, u never end up with the person that u truly love. Sometimes the substitute works out fine or far better than the first 'true' love, because the first true love maybe just an illusion of the mind, and so one is really very lucky not to have ended up with that first love although one will never ever get to know that, but will end up with nostalgic yearnings of what might have been. (like Dave for example :lol:  :lol:  :lol: )

kitkat

Love sucks, gimme an ice cold diet coke and an arsenal game on a big screen plasma anyday!!

bakangizo

Quote from: "HUSNAA"Yes sir. that is correct. that everlasting never dying confession of love are raging hormones taking time out. They eventually cool down and dont resurface. You'll get to know all about it one day. It dont mean that u dislike the person u are with though mind u. u still like em and cherish em and all that and maybe miss em as well when they are not there. It all depends on how the relationship develops. Remember dan adam tara yake bai cika goma ba; that is why. Also this is when u are lucky and get the person that u loved to begin with. Many times however, u never end up with the person that u truly love. Sometimes the substitute works out fine or far better than the first 'true' love, because the first true love maybe just an illusion of the mind, and so one is really very lucky not to have ended up with that first love although one will never ever get to know that, but will end up with nostalgic yearnings of what might have been. (like Dave for example :lol:  :lol:  :lol: )

I know what you're talking about :wink:  I sometimes sit down and wonder why is it that most ppl don't end up finally (read marry) with their first/true loves? It is unfortunate isn't it. I mean the yearnings and nostalgia stay with you for years on end. Does anyone knows why?

kitkat:  Why diet coke? Waching ur weight or what? :lol:  And why
                      Arsenal of all clubs :roll:

Fateez

Maybe thats because the whole "first love/true love" concept is built on

infatuation rather than affection. And then after a long period of courtship

they realise thats not what they really want so they go their seperate ways.

:cry:  :cry: THE END :cry:  :cry: .
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

HUSNAA

Quote from: "Fateez"

Maybe thats because the whole "first love/true love" concept is built on

infatuation rather than affection. And then after a long period of courtship

they realise thats not what they really want so they go their seperate ways.

:cry:  :cry: THE END :cry:  :cry: .

Very true Fateez

mlbash

uhf! my good pal dan kauye you've done well trying to be a good detective but you've always forgotten one important aspect of tracking the hunted; go for the least possible trace, that's where you always make the catch! you've got it all wrong right from the beginning, please tract the initial posts you won't miss it , except of course if you really sound your name! :lol:  :lol: