News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LEADERS OF K-ONLINE

Started by ummita, February 04, 2003, 04:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

2 thumbs to Ummita..kinsan ni I no get jealousy but I go praise you. I no get girman kai or kishi to ask you this: Ummita how do you do such things......this is kooooooooool. Kanoonline crew are the maddest & tightes we would have been the prefect members if some one is excluded(in a way am I referring Ibro)

I am sooooooooooooo pleased with de fosition wey you distribute for everybody.......but I suwe Jey~el kin mugun yin mini shege..blad you done do mi shege......you hit me man!! Blad you hit me.........Me & Ibro, kema kinsa ai we are enemies of progress...........I bring forward my problem.....please reconsider. and I dont think Ibro qualifys to bi di governer because he just doesnt fit. I do subject to Ibros position sosaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Guess who position I like best Sergent bawasa: Venom Allah sunnan da position din yayi rhyming. Please keep things coming. In the main time make I go grive por cona......I rather marry oink ionk (watu pig) da na zama matar Ibro...err ummita ha think na mistake you nak! ko dai kina so kice Hafsys house boy: Ibro, yes! na mistatement you come nak. with all due respect....please correct yuwa mistake presido he he he he he
What you see is what you get[/b]

Anonymous

Congratulations to all of you. Ummita you still have refused to contact me. Why?  Fyne Dyme I like your style its GOOD to have you as queen. You remind me of my sister ;) Congratulations to Hafsa as well finally I have a funny second mother

Ihsan

Quoteerrr VP I need 2 speak 2 u in private
Quotelol uhkty tun yaushe aka daurani don dole
Ihsan u have brough shame 2 ma face. How dare u say such thing......dont u know it is ur responsibility? Wat impression r u tryin 2 give our member huh? Do not b in breach of ur duty! I repeat do not! u pormised durin ur swearin in......I don not want 2 hear no more. Thnx! That reminds me..cud u plz represent me 4 2day, du me a cova up am sooooo tired & Buhari & OBJ r tooooo persistent that I have lunch with them 2day 2 discuss issues. Thnx VP

she hisssssssssed ?::)Allah I toooooo jobless sumtyms!!! Thats 1 reason I hate long vacations;[/color]

Kai na bisa wuya...tuba nike yallabiya. Aaa I sooo love my position...wanda ake biya ZERO BILLION KUWAIT DINARS yaushe zai ce baya son aikin shi.... ::)

and di position were dem all get his hall gud...what about the comm. mins.?(dan rahoto) hehehe...
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

Sergent play a hate:Nafeey

For the first time and I hope it will be the last. I finally can open my mouth and say thank you (damn even though I hate saying that!!) PRESIDENT & VICE PRESIDENT I thank you girls. ::)

Anonymous

I so much disagree & hate the ranking in of Fyne Dyme to be the Queen because she misfits and thats all. ::)

Ibro2g

::) Allah dan samari...baka taba jin "yabon kai jahilci" ba... leave that us ... ;)

Haba Ihsan, dont you know itz nija Politics...and thats the way to do it.
I am wid BDP...Betterment Democratic Party...
                                ... for the betterment of the people.

*Preached by the gospels of Niggadazz (min. of instigation).

Ima gonna.
Safety and Peace

Ibro2g

Me & Ibro, kema kinsa ai we are enemies of progress...........

Speak for yourself gurl, point of correction...I`m not an enemy of progress or any1s enemy. Hafsy dont chose to be my enemy, its not cute. Besides there are alotta other ways u can get noticed, okay...best of luck.
Safety and Peace

Ibro2g

And lastly.
  Ranki ya dade, Ummitah. I have neva doubted you, nor question you, but this...

QuotePresident: Ummita

Who said we dont need our parents around, they r leaders in d family therefore:
Mama kanoonline: tofia'kwa Hafsy
Papa kanoonline: Ibro

Ok, ok bari inyi shiru, in karbi qaddarah, haka kike so koh? Fine
Jama`a a new chapter of sorow has began.
Safety and Peace

Hafsy_Lady

Ummita we thank you and Ihsan for giving us these ranks. I hope everybody will just shut up and do their duties ::)

Anonymous

Ladies Papi: King
Fyne Dyme: Queen dama tun yashe taba kenta wanna rank din ;)
Meetin dismissed

ummita thats why I soooooooooo love you. If this girl is not my daugther ehem!!! Gaskiya ni kingamin komai...gani ga Dyme..dama I have been trying to get the right wifey for months now. Thank you very much. I soley promise to hold my duty well as the king. Ummita ni naji dadi sosai...........Oya I need kwarkwaraz................I love women ga sarki sai kwarkwarori ai...Dyme itace ta ainihin, Ihsan second wife dina sai Ice, sai Hafsy sai wace....ni yanmatan dake forum dinnan nawa ne ma? I will be and will hold my duty well.

Ihsan

lol L Papi... dama ana aure mace bata sani ba? wannan da kenan  :P

Hafsy and Ibro kenan...dama haka abu yake da farko, daga baya mu ji kus  ;D
greetings from Ihsaneey

Ibro2g

People, There are still sits on the Betterment Democrtic Party BDP. You can only enlist if u b better pessin.
This message is brought to you by the BDP chairman: Abdulmaleeq.

For the betterment of the people.
Safety and Peace

Aydee Fella

hafsy Allah ya kiyaye ki auri Ibro.this wat will I even say well i wont abuse him cos his ma friend but his not the husband type . ;D Wai Jamaa kun sami labarin wani lunatic wai shi DanGatanUwa dat guy is sick.
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

DanGatanUwa

ayani!Labari!Karya!

Hafsy_Lady

Idan kana son kanka da arziki tun wuri kaje kayi introducing kanka for JJC. oH Fyne Dymeeeeeeeee!!!!!! One don land for hiya. Kuma the best way to get matsayi is just to get freindly with Ummita Presdient or Ihsan Vice President or our ministers. but in the mean time nasan you will so through sooooooo many stages in yabbing. I wish you luck brother!!! beri yanmatan ko yan samarin su sameka.

Ihsan I have a problem, forgive me for addressing you like that I mean VP & Presido dont you think it is a good idea for Dyme to have something in jjc thread saying all members should pay joining fees. Dagatanuwaaaaaaaaaa bring 50kobo go submit it to sista Dyme ;)