News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LEADERS OF K-ONLINE

Started by ummita, February 04, 2003, 04:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twinkle

Hey guys i never knew Commissioner Fdq was in search of  money donation :-[, eyyaaaaa,(i guess it most be lunch money da na sa nawa!!! Sorry dynme, i will donate 50pence 4 u. But where is da Ass-commissioner Fella (meye aykin ka)

Kai kuma Dangatanuwa, ay baza ka iya bawa kanka matsayi ba, sai dai President Ummita, (bowin with respect) Ihsan Vice President da sauran leaders in sun yi meeting sannan suyi condluding ku ka kai matsyin. Ka wani zo gaado gaado kace ka ba kanka matsayi.    ;D
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Blaqueen

.gani ga Dyme..dama I have been trying to get the right wifey for months now. Thank you very much. I soley promise to hold my duty well as the king.

:-/
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Aydee Fella

never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Anonymous

:-/

Do not be in fear or doubt. I handle gurls with care  ;) ma name speak for itself. We will get along my queen.

Blaqueen

but.. u juss seem so common... i dont like second hand men much... so many ladies already had u, y'know.... :-/

Ibro2g

I got an idea, ladies papi forget ur experiences and u get her...ur queen.
Safety and Peace

Blaqueen

....i repeat myself.... meeh no dig 2nd hand men...

Anonymous

Ke, naji, ni ma dai mai ya kai, Queens are calm, self composed, reserved and quite but in your case is different, because you even denied maganar sarki, kin ko san idan sarki yai magana its final!!!! I call ON THE PRESIDENT AND HER ASSISTANT, as they stated: speak up if you are not happy. So Ummita & Ihsan, how about ICE to be my queen ;) I like the way she keeps her flow and because she is simply a woman. I love women. Ummita

Blaqueen

Twinkle

[/color]
[/i]

Ihsan

Quoteashawo

:-X... ni ban taba ganin inda mata ke gara miji ba (lol)... wai ma tsaya! Ladiez P, ay Anwar kayi wa kwace!... ;D
greetings from Ihsaneey

Ibro2g

QuoteKe, naji, ni ma dai mai ya kai, Queens are calm, self composed, reserved and quite but in your case is different, because you even denied maganar sarki, kin ko san idan sarki yai magana its final!!!! I call ON THE PRESIDENT AND HER ASSISTANT, as they stated: speak up if you are not happy. So Ummita & Ihsan, how about ICE to be my queen ;) I like the way she keeps her flow and because she is simply a woman. I love women. Ummita

AHHHH!!~! What about fyne dyme, lallai ladies papi, gaskiya haka ba kyau. As the governor, nayi banning din ka daga chickz din kano online (do I have the powers? :-/ ???) whatever, even if I dont, I advice you to stay off em, including FDQueen, am fasa baka. Haba!
Safety and Peace

Blaqueen

ooooooooooh! look who's got AUTHORITAAAAY!!!...... moi! 8)

lol.. ibro..even if u give him.. i no go 'gree...

and baby ihsan.. things are always reverse with FDQ lol... and where u see meeh say i like anwar??... ::) ;D i no dey oooo, i neva hit on guys.. at all at all... ;)
... lol, amma kina da loora hehehe...

Twinkle

I brought about a complain to fellow leaders. What is the best way to deal for gross misconduct in a forum I direct this to the diciplinary unit...sergent play a hate & commander bawasa me kuka ce?

[/color]
[/i]

Blaqueen

twinkle.. i still want that money ooooo! pluz.. ke che beeba ko?