News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

All of u gather around lets converse!!!

Started by ummita, January 09, 2003, 03:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Oya, ya'all need 2 gather around lets converse..........Its getin a lil bit borin here...........so lets start su'in 2 keep us all lively.......... It has nothin 2 du with childish behaviour as I can c, eni bahausa or Nigan like that bigmanism..........
well all can b in twenties mid twentish...less or over...well it dont matta....

Well juss wanted 2 converse about shared xperiences,funny encounters, sad,mind frustration,annoyin,scary, thugs string @ ur heart, hard knock life,embarrassin past or present thingy or xperiences or wateva I mean even memebers here u can ::) I mean say wat u feel like........ u been thru!! Mind drillin,darin or any thing that makes u wanna say W**. Any fave thingy u like.

Embarrasin moment: mhmmmm (non shud laff)
I so much is murder scared of spiders & d dark.
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anonymous

Sista Ummita how far?
                                                       FREE RYDERS
Well everybody hear this. Ok as u dey ci. Na poor pesin I abi. Me & my friends have this behaviour that has become apart of us...till 1 faithful day..
Actually de thing bi say na all for transportation. Orite orite wuna dey listen ba.... five of us have is phobia of cin bati.....after goin for our normal lectures and if we feel we cant bus it home,or if we feel doing it for fun all we do is to ring 999 then we get diverted 2 police dept.... we go begin dey pretend dey soften voices dey talk say we r lost & one gangsta dey approach us...di next minute police go appear, then we go nack another one....oh di gangta fledi away. Police kuma will say ok can you give us your address so that we can drive you safely home. (in our minds we go say you bet, sure sure minicab driver)
we go enta strechy leg relax & home we go.
One day, as we talk so police come ask where wuna. we come mention street name. Ashe the dept contacted nearest police partollers in that area. We were gigling, laughing & waiting for that smooth ride*the next thing* ***bam***!! we were busted. Polici man & di woman dey standi right behind our back. Me kuma I dey tell my freind fake cry sista fake cry!! I come turn ewo!!! ikodu don spill, naso I open eye.... Come see as shame come scatter for my face. Kuma embarrassent dey because at that moment I get dis my exboyfreind wey I do shege for. I curse dey man well well & he come dey pass for him car. Wayyo kunya kam ba acewa komai. I will never go for free ride again  

Ihsan

WAYYO cikina...amma dai Hafsah sannunku kuma dai...wallahi kin bani dariya da yawa  ;D
greetings from Ihsaneey

Maleeq

em ummita it's a good thang people like u are here to raise up stuffs like this.
      But u see the problem is that most peeps, northerners to be precise are kinna scared to reveal their hearts out to others, maybe they are scared they might be turned down or mocked for that.
      Nonetheless i think u should carry on with u're mission. It will be good to have some fun here
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

Aydee Fella

free ride abi ? good for you now gobe baza ki kara ba (lol) ;D
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

ummita

QuoteSista Ummita how far?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?FREE RYDERS
I get dis my exboyfreind wey I do shege for. I curse dey man well well & he come dey pass for him car. Wayyo kunya kam ba acewa komai. I will never go for free ride again ?

True babes, how about d other episode,!!!?

Ok listen 2 this,...... in those ol dayz, I mean when I was a lil kid, I mean I didnt du nutin in skool............. I juss went 2 skool 4 goin sake............Actually my everyday activity was 2 step in d desk @ distract everybodys attention...........
well.......... 1 tym, I bunked off skool with a couple of freinds,took a hike down town & u know...that kinda of gurls juss wanna have fun thing....(Hey cant finish it....its 2 embarrassin.......

Y'all need 2 promise me none wud laff.

Well on d same day my exams result came out: class 2 (i think) well My aunt picked up my result, out of 40 kids  I came 31st................well wat du u xpect....as I said I wasnt constructed, all I knew was juss havin fun. Well my aunt saw us by d driveway as usual havin fun!!!.....well she produced my paper, I was trilled, overwhelmed & anxious 2 get home, hopped in2 d car........as soon as I went home..I ran in2 my mums arms screamin,laffin.............this I said.......Mamma I came 31st.............My lady was like whut................u know I was a kid then I was overtaken by that 1st after d 3...........well my mum went furious wat du u xpect.........since then I reconstructed my life....nxt xmas Ii came 3 out 40!!!!  

Ehem.....& Maleeq truss me am open    

Anonymous

:o ;D ;D heheheheheeeeeeeeeee lol lol lol child madness syndrome na wetin dey suffer this gyel by that time. I agrid witi you. now di gel dey make it straight A's as I know. emu...eHEMM Ummita I geti confession and I hope your sense that great sense of humour you get go fit forgive me. U see e get one time wey everything na you seminars, lecturer and u bi top for everything. One day like this I no fit bear di jealousy...so I carry feltip marker go clean yuwa name for top memeber board which made me feel a litul biti better for quite a while, but now i com dey feel guilty like this. (forgive me)........

Freinds: I had a bad day today. I was sleeping in class. I had a rough day last night I was trying to revise. Well my tutor kicked me out of class. With all that anger boiling inside me, I stumbled and fell over a bucket of mop and cleaning detergent in my class corridor. Now sadly looking :-[ I lost a good freind of mine. she called me to meet me up. Well I forgot 2 switch off my fone and I was telling my other freind that my freind that rang me bugs me alot I cant stand her she is a miser (rowan tsiya) and I see no reason for her wearing makeup to makaranta ans so on, this and that....wallahi she heard it all on the fone. I pretended to be happy to see her when I met here. Wallahi she gave me mai hot and told me off. She insulted me like hell. and I couldnt say nothing. Who is to blame? Had it been I kept my mouth shut all this wouldnt have happened b/w my freind & I :-/

Came home & it was locked forgot my keys somewhere (I cant remember) one of the windows was open I hopped in, a passer by saw me & rang the police. I was charged with breaking in & theft, but the good part of it I explained and they understood and they apologised. (well am always getting in trouble with the police and I dont know why. I know am just a good gyel). If I ever see that passer by I will break his head. The last thing that I was so tired and lazy so I put some noodles on fire and decided to come online to see whats up with you all!!! came online....at this moment that I am writing this all out. I smelt something disgusting. I now realised it was what I had on fire. My noodles is burnt. Now basically I have no supper. Am now goin out to grab a quick dinner pack and I just hope nothing bad will happen on my way out...if it does tune in thing page or drop by so that I can fill you in next time.

I know y'all sympathise ko?  

Ihsan

Oh my God Hafsah, I couldn't help but laugh...

but I do sympathysize with you for loosing a friend...Allah ya shirya tsakaninku.
greetings from Ihsaneey

Blaqueen

hahaha...hafsa and ummi!!!! na wa for u!!! ;D

hmm.. as for meeh.. letzz see... i'll gist u bout my JJC to nigeria...

in New Capital Primary school... we had this french teacher from togo... newayzz.. he asked meeh to make a sentence... and i said... "the boy hid behind the car"... and the man look meeh one kine...
"what is CARRRR? caRRRR??? say KAH! KAH! KAH! say it like an african! you're not white!!!! your not american! your an african! KAH!"

i swear i wanted to open the ground and enter... :-/
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ihsan

HAHAHAHA...man!! gaskiya nayi missing kanoonline sosai... since I came back I have been laughing my guts out.
greetings from Ihsaneey

Aydee Fella

lmao hafsa sorry kawai.   Dyme so went to New Capital School too?

ummita

Hafsy babes.....cudnt help but laff: That is one mad .......summary of ur bad day! U dont wan2 hear wat guddies I have in store 2 brighthen up ur day :P

Quote"what is CARRRR? caRRRR??? say KAH! KAH! KAH! say it like an african! you're not white!!!! your not american! your an african! KAH!

Gud heavens Dyme! That teacher muss have been d best. Well I got some mad thinkins goin around when I read ur story.

Juss imaginin.......wats d flow of his Adam Apple........when he was pronoucing d "KAH"

& I hope u still have ur oesophagus?

ummita

As I b kanoonline guard person,which gives me d gud xcuse & every reason 2 infrom other kanoonliners) that when I was doin d normal patrol late lass nyt, I spotted a couple of intruderz (shebi, oda kanoonlist know sey). we get nyt creepers 4 this site!!!! cumin here @ 2, 3 & even 30 (thirty) oclock @ nyt.  

From now on.....I will call all those cumin online late nyt......when they shud b in bed...........KNNC........(Kanoonline,nyt,creepers)!!!!! It is my duty to ban all KNNC, because it is just not ryt!!!

So KNNC's BEWARE & BEWARNED . Eny KNNC's found again will b liable 2 prosecution
They know their selves (I am laffin).

Aydee Fella

Mazaa na 4 nite dem they work now besides its now around 5am 4 naija and u posted this not morre than 30mins ago so id charge u first thing in the morning to Police commisioner Bilyaminu for nite creepin as u call it.

MohammedIbrahim

guys bari in baku wani labari,amma ku yi sympathising da ni fa.
      Ok where do i start from.....Ok there was this day in my first year at F.G.C Kwali,woke up in the morning and my feet were hurting,but i did'nt bother to check so i hurried to the mosque.After praying they were still hurting so i decided to check,guys u wont believe this but kafa na ya cinye :o.i was confused cuz i was sure my feet were not like that when i went to bed so i met some seniors,they were like this is normal, ai bera su ka cinye ma kafa ??? :o.as i junior boy i could not do anything so i hurried back to the hostel to get ready for classes but to my astonishment my whole box was missen ???.Again i took tkis as a man and decided not to call home.Hmm....after a few days kuma skool bag di na including my exercise and text books was missen :o ??? :(.Now this was it , i had to call home.My mother almost cried when she saw me ,infact i overheard her telling my sistr"ai Yaya kam nayi sa'a da ya dawo gidan nan,da ga shi sai report card din shi da aka soka mishi a aljihu ya dawo gidan nan".
       That was how i left the skool,kai it was raelly a bitter experience.