News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

All of u gather around lets converse!!!

Started by ummita, January 09, 2003, 03:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

QuoteOk..this myt sound funny, buts its so stupid...
......I juss popped my head thru d window & go.........ishhh....*** lady!!! move it, will yah??? ?

See this gel :o :o :o Ashe my own beta pass, since me na my inlaw I take mistakely curse, but u na yuwa mama: Ummita meimaso ki kwalero sin to shin ta kwem!!!! ;) Dont tell 'em wat it means

MILLECENT: Wayyo! Eya eya! eya, I cried and cried and cried and cried and cried ten box of tissue including the side of my mother wrapper was used to blow out all that yorky thing wey fill my nose. I also come dey laugh dey smile dey happy dey dance with joy when I hear yuwa endi of story Such is life!!!

Maleeq

;D ;Dhafsa gaskiya ba me ban dariya a site kaman kiii!!
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

Anonymous

Not looking for sympathizars.................I mean I been through one of those situations where you find yourself helpless.
HEAR MY STORY.

Met a gurl feel for her and things were straight, she was in uni studying for her degree course I was doing my Master final year.
I bought her loads of gifts, paid for each and every of her cell bills, took care of her transport tickets to and from Nija, I saw to her every necessity. I went shopping with her, held bags, opened car doors &  entrances I treated her like a queeen, I treated her like a lady. she treated me like a king. She also cook meals so that I could pick up when ever I was away as am a bachelor.....she saw to the fact that my fridge was always packed. My does my launderette on weekend incase you guys get the wrong impression,......we werent cohabitting, mind you. she leaves with her parents and I live on my own. Both our parents knew we were together. Our likes and dislikes she took me to yoga classes and I had to sit down for three hours and watch helplessly women excersing. I took her to the gym she couldnt stand it. Music she loves 112 and things like that. I was into hiphop and garage. Films she hated action packed I loved it.  I knew all her likes and dislikes. When ever she called I could tell what sort of mood she is in.. whether angry or happy. All her freinds knew me. I gave them cars for gurls day outs. Her freinds liked me much and infact my gurl adored me like whut!!!!!! She knew I was the quite & shy type. So she excempted me from things I do not like. Well things started getting nasty. She was seeing another GIZZARD behind my back. And the money I was giving her and all that. she was using it to support the suckers financial needs. She told me to get her the latest mobile in town for her. I did the next day she said it was misplaced (when her book opened & her secret all spilled in open air, I found out she gave it to her new guy) Well next she started asking foor designer perfumes. As I knew what she wants ( I alwayz get the latest Issey Miakey for women)She started asking for the receipt. One time I caught her in Booths and what was she doing: she was exchanging all the female perfumes to male (who was it for, the sucker!!!) She stratred acking like a real big 'ol fraeak hiding phone bills and all that. She started excusing herself immediately her phone rings.  Getting all tensed up when her mobile is with me. She hides txt messages & beep alerts and all that sort!!! Ma gurl started acting strangely. All she wanted was money. And I gave it to her even thorugh I noticed some changes. Well things got really nasty because some how I got to find out. We broke up after 4 years of long string. I took up all to her shits. Infact I wrote her exams did her projects and all she got were top marks and meritss. She came first. My mum could ask me to do things and I could hesitate but in her case, it was different. Not that women control me, Nah..........I just taught they were so fragile and I handled them with care!!! ;) Yeah I got hooked up with her BEST FREIND. Infact since they were together, I knew I got the hots for her freind. I asked her out she agreed. I loved her and she does thesame. My ex couldnt stand it and threatned to kill my baby gurl. She calls my house curses everyone. She smashed up my brand new car. She ran up my credit card. She put together my male buddy's against me. She deliberately stole my semisters projects, and I failed because I couldnt submitt the assignement. She stole it from my car. But hey I still made it to the top!!!She came to my house, broke in even when my alarm was out. She smashed up my stereo, My prized possession PS2 My games keep me company when the B***h broke my heart!!!! she smashed up my tv. Well she became a threat every where I go. Life was also a living hell for my new gurl and also a best mate to my ex. Well I TAUGHT the best thing to do was to break up with my new gurl as well for her own safety but then I taught nah....................that aint happening because I trully love ma chick!!! Well she told  my peeps I was a fraud master, I chop up people head for money thats where I get my dough. (  I juts work in my spare time under my father.which is so funny, as gurls behaciour makes me laugh esp when we are in to deep shits) she do almost mersiless things.(So I bullshitted everything thinking she just needed time to get it through her head that we are over). I swear  that gurl was driving me insane!!!!!!!!!! Well I knew I had to set the record straight. I knew I had to sort out that B**** even though I did love her. (If you trully knew how I loved her once but who cares..its all over now .......)(that reminds me of her favorite track its all over now 112) surely it is..... I was to do something something....act real quick. She was about to know that I also could be so bad. I was a devil in disguise.!!! She was to regret ever loving me. She bruised me so much that I always had the heart to forgive her, but If I dont act real quick she will destroy my life. I pity the next guy who will fall for her. Guess what I did to that..........money after slot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont want you to go................ :o :o.I dont believe you did that!!!!!!!!!! I will holla next time.

Yo!! Ummita keep d place blazing.  
PS: I STILL LOVE MY BABES. SHE IS EVERY MANS DREAM.
Rolled out!!!!

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ihsan

Ayya... I sympathize with you ladies papi... I pray this new girl won't be like her friend... coz u know... :-/
greetings from Ihsaneey

Blaqueen

Quoteshe treated me like a king. She also cook meals so that I could pick up when ever I was away as am a bachelor.....she saw to the fact that my fridge was always packed. My does my launderette on weekend incase you guys get the wrong impression,.

um.. excuse meeh.... but did she really cook? and do ur laundry?? ? ?? LMAO!!!!!!!! she filled up ur fridge?? ? ?...... LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry.. i juss hadta laff....
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Aydee Fella

never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

baby_gal_84

hello guyz yu can call me babygal i was introduce to kanoonline by a friend like three day ago n its really nice since then there no day i dont come in i dont have a story to say yet but will laita insha allah
ond of love fills the life with sweet promises.

ummita

Glad 2 have u bck.............no wonder!!, so thats xplainz d depression. Man u need 2 sort urself straight out!!!
Though................(its all ur fault) ;)[/blue]
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

MohammedIbrahim

Man that gurl was sssooo  heartless :o,i really felt 4 ya when i read this ,nnywayz its almost over.But u're really strong cuz if it were it would've taken me a very long  time to trust any gurl,ko da yake..............ya wuce :-X

Anonymous

Wayyoooooo Allah  :'( :'(, Ladies Papi, gaskiya, yarinyan ta kupsa maka,soyayya hauka ne, Amma kai baka.........anyway kasan matan yanzu........sai gyaran allah. Kai kuma sai ayi hakuri saboda shine maganin duniya  :-[

ummita

QuoteNot that women control me, Nah..........I just taught they were so fragile and I handled them with care!!! ;)
Yo!! Ummita keep d place blazing. ?
PS: I STILL LOVE MY BABES. SHE IS EVERY MANS DREAM.
Rolled out!!!!

U surely hadled her with care, as she is fragile...........mhmmmm u know wat my peeps call gurls like urs (we call 'em GONADOM BABES). Wanna know wat it stands 4? ****Gurls of nowadays depend on money****

Ur fragileness did surely work but d other way round: it didnt du nefink!!!!, xcept shatter u down 2 pieces.

Ryt............Paps as u d man...........I say pick ur pieces & get ur act 2gether........get real, suck it up life goes on!!!!!!!!!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anonymous

Na true...... Justi forgeti di firobilem.............

I get sitori, ANOTHER SAMEFUL ACT.............
This one na mi, na mi.
I get one of this pesky boys why dey disiturb me well wellu. One day di boy came for inside him small rav4 moto. He come dey bounce like bouncin burner for my front and for all my seven firends wey dey there. Then three cars come land and all his friends comot...........Well mi kuma as I bi center of attention....I wan du shege for di boy.
Chineke mnmezo!!! wuna wan here.

I come dey du my catwalk............dey blink eye like babie doll...........dey look all di boys three quarterly...........I come dey front....dey walk as if walking  is a stress. Wai irn I wan du shege...........I wan put history...wey ego bi talk of the town. I come carry my left hand (come du Film style) come give di boy kpwa kpwa (DIRTY SLAP)..... for hi chick, I come say kada ka kara zuwa gidanmu,....an hana ni samari.............di yellow feva face him get come turn red. I juSt come do one kine stylish u-turn walk away. everybody there come du mouth like  u go fit cook kpamo 4 inside  :o :o :o Ni kuma, I justi dey feel untop of di world. I dont break record for book of genius........slapping a fine boy in the presence of his & me's firends. Wallahi kunsan me ya faro..........I dey waka like so dey stick nose for air................dey feel like wan queen. I justi hear, somebody jack me from the behind. Somebody strangle my neck. I come turn na tree hot slap from left and right side justi dey land for my face. Kpwaw, tass, kwap, tatass, na dey thing I only hear..........naso I come dey see stars. I come close face dey cry like one goat.........As I dey recap di incident & as I dey write wuna.....so I just dey regret............dama banyi kuka ba ko? Da ma na basar dinnan, ko ya kuka ce? (kuma ashe akwai mazajen da basu kyaliya)? esp hiting a chick queen like me? ;D well shame as usual come scatter. Na so my shishigi firends come surround me dey comfort me. Shi kuma di boy dey come justi enter there car & manuovered away..leavin my swollen face like kumburaren flour....
Come seee as my face swell up...............bulldog beta pass me. Since that day. I never ever, I will leva leva do....(indian style) dama I don forget say that one na act.

Kano oneline make wuna no take me as mumu..........as I juss dey tell wuna na sitori....na because I dey feel free & this place dey remind me so....4 back home....... and also yaranta ne lokacin...yanzu kuwa ina.....!!!!!

Blad...........where ma blood @? Ummita. cee as how yuwa post dey make me tell my sikirit.

No problem sef....this one I don pass.....ma sef as di boy & me bi good freinds now well well........

Anonymous

Hafsa u've simply made my day. You are funny bubbly and surely knows how to make people laugh. Yeah I heard your story from your little young peeps around uni.

Anonymous

U surely hadled her with care, as she is fragile...........mhmmmm u know wat my peeps call gurls like urs (we call 'em GONADOM BABES). Wanna know wat it stands 4? ****Gurls of nowadays depend on money****

Ur fragileness did surely work but d other way round: it didnt du nefink!!!!, xcept shatter u down 2 pieces.

Ryt............Paps as u d man...........I say pick ur pieces & get ur act 2gether........get real, suck it up life goes on!!!!!!!!!

Yeah well. I didnt regret all that I did for her, but I surely did regret ever knowing her. Yeah guess I just have to get a grip 'ol things. Sucked it up already. Am sly remember!!!! ;)