News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

IS MUSIC A BAD THING

Started by Venom, January 01, 2003, 05:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Borg

I sincerely hope for your sake that you are not talking about 'link parks' album.

Venom

lol lol lol  :D :D :D it is a good album
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Borg

Not funny Venom, i am not amused! In this same thread there have been Quranic verses and Authentic Ahadith that prove that music is haram, it feels to me as if you are making a mockery of the deen. If you are hooked onto music and cannot let go, thats one thing but to come and openly suggest and recommend to others what is indeed haram and then to top it all up in the same thread that the proof has been presented, i think is very prudent. We do all this and at the end say Allah ya rufa mana asiri?

ummita

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Venom

Borg its not like that, I am not making mockery of anything. I know that I have a really bad habit that is listen 2 music all the time and i know that it would take me some time b4 I can stop it. All I can say is may God help us all

Aydee Fella

Yall sholud all go buy tha Good charlotte album called "the youn and the hopless " venom its berra than linkin park cos i got all of em /
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Venom

Man I just cant bring myself 2 go and buy  the Good charlotte's album ever since I heard their single Lifestyle of the rich and famous I find it really annoying don?t u  

Blaqueen

for freaking out LOUD!!! stop discussing white punk music!!!!!!
are u guys well? >:(
>:(  >:(  >:(

we got an image to maintain! >:(  >:(  >:(
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

al_hamza

aight!
white punk music lol
so who wants to be a lil clasical?
i say remix shatta's song with hard rock guitar.

shattaaaaaaaaa
yeah one two three
everyone in the house say
shattaaaa
yeah yeah.

shata may ganga mun gode
comon
say mun gode!
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Hausa Error

mallam yace  all kinda music r HARAM , HARAM

banda sani dan indo,asharalle and kwairo.kuma wai da shata halal ne amma yanzu ya koma haram.

Mallam kalidu ya rawaito

In yai karya shi da ALLAH, ina ruwana
Life is a test. Try get a 'P' atleast.

al_hamza

Quoteaight!
white punk music lol
so who wants to be a lil clasical?
i say remix shatta's song with hard rock guitar.

shattaaaaaaaaa
yeah one two three
everyone in the house say
shattaaaa
yeah yeah.

shata may ganga mun gode
comon
say mun gode!

Axtaghfurullahul Azeem
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Aydee Fella

Venom that song iz tha Shyt juss even hear wat they wwere sayin theyre juss sayin the real stuff bout how these crazy celebs live , also listen to the Anthem its hot too and ....hey no song aint kool on dat album
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

adama

venom,i read somewhere that music is not completely haram.that it is classified among useless things like sports and plays.in the same book it also said that Allah SWT does not punish for useless things,but that too much of everything is bad

adama

if borg says that there r verses in the holy quran and authentic hadiths stating clearly that music is haram,then perhaps we should forget about the book and believe that music is indeed haram.