News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Chat Room

Started by Rose, October 04, 2002, 12:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yeah I have been having some trouble.  Mostly I would feel better if I went with someone at first.  I went to the Mosque in Columbia, Missouri and it was so wonderful.  The ladies were so friendly and welcomming and made me feel like real family.  I never had that before.  So since this time I have been thinking about it as I really like the kindred spirits that I found at this place.  Now if I could find someone in St. Louis, Missouri to help that would be even better.

Rose

Good luck Kristal,
I wish am there, I could have come with you to the mosque,
But i'm sure you will find someone that will support you Inshah Allah.
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Habarous

Kristal,
May I know which city you reside so I can find someone who can help you in your quest to convert into Islamic religion? If you don't mind, I just want know the city. Good luck!

Anonymous

St. Louis Missouri, USA.  Maybe I found someone I am not sure.  He is from Senegal and is Muslim.  So I will try to see if he doesn't mind.  But see if you could find a lady it might seem more appropriate okay and thanks.

Anonymous

A friend from Borno state, inda watu, kelewa sulei, zauro ki jin ze fan gena, i hope you people will keep up to expectation. hurray.

Anonymous

Busuguma....lene fatro!!!, if u no go speak correct hausa.....ok wetin b zori 4 ur language!!?

Blaqueen

awww kristal!!!!.... i dey hail u... lol
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Anonymous

Mhmmmmm..... seems like all d movers and shakers of kanoonline r online 2day!!! Time 4 roll call

Gimbiya, absent or present???
Beeba       "      "     "
Fella         "      "     "
1/2sa        "      "     "
Farouk       "      "    "

hmmmm agaishe ku da aiki... keep postin!!! keep it goin.....

Aydee Fella

Kai! An gaishe duka ,A ci gaba da bayani ko. :D
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Ibro2g

Kristal:
   In islam every child is born a muslim, you are no different. What you saw could be anything, could be your imaginations for sympathy or could be a spirit in your dreams, or a jinn, in your case you wish to call him an angel. Well angels areonly sent by God and God does whatsoever he pleases, I can`t tell you what happened back there, but whatever it is, it's great and also an achievement. You should also know that islam is full of peace...too bad some evil men try to ruin it but it lasts forever. If you have any questions, about anything at all. you call me, reply here or mail me @ Ibro2g@hotmail.com okay...I`ll be delighted to help

Jama`a kar ku bari muyi losing wanna, Allah ya taimake mu.
Safety and Peace

Ibro2g

And oh everybody, this is a chat room right, so A/S/L check everyone.
me: 18/m/ng-Kt
Safety and Peace

ummita

(she signs....& again) Y...... A/S/L? We r all human wey dey contribute 2 in a forum, names can indicate d presence of a male or female....Age nutin but a number......so I heard..  waima on second taughts givin location....2 get abducted!!! or wat? ;)

Well kana da gaskiya 4 those that wan2 its higly up 2 them! Opposerz can remain hidden!!!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

ummita

Salam,
Just wondering & curious, Has eni1 heard d lastest about that Kid: That kid from Tanzania Shareefadeen.... cant remember his name.

The boy with wonders. I juss wanted know whether therez enithing new,.............. Cant find anything about him on d Internet!!!

Any one willin 2 feel me in details. Much appreciated if u will.
One luv ppl

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

ummita

Katsina Boy, u obviously know I wudnt read from u, it will contain bias responses & if u have eni source about d kid. Its propaganda(Am laffin @ u)