News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Chat Room

Started by Rose, October 04, 2002, 12:27:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rose

Salama Alaikum,
Is't possible to create a chart room here?
It look like the site have regular visitors and i think a chat room will help bring hausawa arround the world together share idears etc.
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

sdanyaro

Assalamu alaikum;
fulani,

You have asked for it, and it so happens that we have been working on adding CHAT Room to Kano Online Forum for a while now because of earlier requests by other Kano Online visitors. So you can say Fad'uwa ta tarda zama.... Anyway Join, test and let us know what you all think about the chat room by clicking on the link at the bottom of the Kano Online Forum main page.

Happy chatting...

Rose

Excellent!!!! 8) 8) 8)
Mallam salisu the chat room is brilliant.
Hope you guys will keep it busy. :D

Blaqueen

its aight... it kinda flashes and flashes... then goes blank.. then flashes again...
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ihsan

Hmmm...I don't know how am gonna chat with u guys cause my connection is behind firewall...not my doing but the Uni's, cause it's LAN...they are trying to PROTECT their system or whatever it is. :-/
Ma'3ssalaamah
greetings from Ihsaneey

Ihsan

WOW...I made it to the chat room from the library's comp. hmmm...really strange cause whenever I try connecting to any chatroom from my room, sai yace mani wai I'm behind firewall dan haka bazai connecting ba  :-/ oh well...tunda yana yi anan, Insha Allah I'll come by once in a while.
Ma'3ssalaamah.
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

;D Okay so let's start chating.  It is so nice to come home and go online and talk to all my friends from Nigeria.  I feel like I have a family here.  Keep it coming and I love you all.

Rose

We Love you too Kristal:D :-*
And the problem with the chat room is always empty >:(

Anonymous

:o Here's something for all of you to chat on.  When I was a litte girl and my grandfather passed away a strange event happened.  I woke up from my sleep and there was a strange man at the end of the bed all white almost see through with a very long white beard and a staff.  He said "Everything is going to be alright."  Now, my family didn't believe in God so as a youth I was not taught about God.  Who do you think this person was and do you think those who pass before us can come to us and give us comfort? Just wondering what you all think? ???

Anonymous

Well Kristal............dat was intresting.  :o

Habarous

Habarous

Kristal:
I think it just a dream that we human usaully have when we are in need of answer to certain mysterious events in our lives. I will suggest to you, not to think of it more thatn what it is.

Anonymous

Got nufin' 2 say!!!
Sum1 break it down... watz goin around 'ere??? ::)

Anonymous

So in the Muslim religion do you not believe in angels.  Just wondering as I am trying to become Muslim.  I have been reading the Quran and would also like to go to Mosque.  Too bad someone here doesn't live close could take me and show me the right way huh?

Habarous

Kristal,
Muslims do believe in angels, probably not the way other believers do. Meanwhile, if you truly want become a Muslim and don't know how, my advice for you is to find a major news paper in your locality and check the religious page you will certainly get the appropriate phone number of the Mosques nearby. When you call the mosque, just inform them your honest decision that is (you want to convert to Islam), someone will definitely help you. If you have trouble in doing so, let me know. Then we can try different approach. Hope to hear good news regarding your conversion. Take care!