News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MISSING HER

Started by mlbash, September 26, 2004, 07:39:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amira

a lalle kam, mlbash ka sa bayin allah guessing since 2004 ya kamata ka fitar dasu daga tunani da sukeyi ko sa ji dan sanyi a zuciyarsu :lol:  :lol:
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

mlbash

Quote from: "amira"a lalle kam, mlbash ka sa bayin allah guessing since 2004 ya kamata ka fitar dasu daga tunani da sukeyi ko sa ji dan sanyi a zuciyarsu :lol:  :lol:

now that the amirar kanawa talk i'll reveal the top secret..................uhm...she is tall, light , friendly , lovely, easy going, tender hearted and extremely beautiful. now you all know who she is!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Muhsin

Quote from: "amira"a lalle kam, mlbash ka sa bayin allah guessing since 2004 ya kamata ka fitar dasu daga tunani da sukeyi ko sa ji dan sanyi a zuciyarsu :lol:  :lol:
Huh? Amira..are u not aware
Which room we are? Is it now chat one? Let the ball continue rolling Mblash. Ok? Don't tell them(us)
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

amira

kai muhsin your funny :lol:  well at last mlbash has said sumthin bout dis woman that is left as the ?now sum ppl can chill :lol:

mlbash

Quote from: "amira"kai muhsin your funny :lol:  well at last mlbash has said sumthin bout dis woman that is left as the ?now sum ppl can chill :lol:

now what on earth do you meam? :)

amira

well ppl can now chill, at least there hearts are at ease :lol:

bakangizo

Quote from: "mlbash"
now that the amirar kanawa talk i'll reveal the top secret..................uhm...she is tall, light , friendly , lovely, easy going, tender hearted and extremely beautiful. now you all know who she is!
And how you take know? Where you see am? Me think say e hard for forumers to meet/see. Abi una get "meeting point" wey most of us no know?

mlbash

you people are too keen to knw this beaut!

mlbash

you people are too keen to knw this beaut!

dan kauye

OMFG,let this thread die already! It's as open a secret as North Korea's nuclear ambition.Ihsan is married,get yaself together,Basheer.Damn..

I ain't even tryna start no drama..
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Fateez

Exactly, ni wallahi har yanzu i dunno what the purpose of this entire

thread is. Mlbash, get a diary! Or a blog or something. Hehe, sister is

married, get over it already. Do what all heartbroken guys do...become a

P-O-E-T (no offence poetz)

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

dan kauye

Quote from: "Fateez"

Exactly, ni wallahi har yanzu i dunno what the purpose of this entire

thread is. Mlbash, get a diary! Or a blog or something. Hehe, sister is

married, get over it already. Do what all heartbroken guys do...become a

P-O-E-T (no offence poetz)

Uhm,I got the perfect remedy for Basheer's obsession..

Now that wudda done this board alotta good J/K..

How ya been Fatimah?

Fateez

Hehe, dats a funny animation. 4 storeys, poor dude.

I've been alrite, just da usual school stress. how about you?

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

dan kauye

Quote from: "Fateez"

Hehe, dats a funny animation. 4 storeys, poor dude.

I've been alrite, just da usual school stress. how about you?

I'm living,nothing excting ,Fateez.About to resume studies,you guessed right :hectic! And Ramadhan isn't exactly PS2(lol)..it's all good though.

As for Basheer,my blueprint for him to fall off the cliff's still on the table,if he doesn't quit that is.. :lol:  :lol:

mlbash

kai haba dan kauye, yanzu a duniyar nan dama akwai wanda zai commitig succide, 'cos of babe? damn him!

and to tell you the fact she wasn't ihsanee, that's just your imagination!  :lol:  :lol: