News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY.

Started by Bee, December 17, 2007, 11:14:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

lol ummita yr being Hamid's aunt, I am almost tempted to say he took after u. Anya when u were a tiny tot...ahem (clears throat) ;D ;D ;D ;D
At any rate, he really really is a spoilt brat, even from the way his mom behaves towards him its obvious. Sometimes benign attitudes like this coming from mothers towards their children whereby they dont see anything wrong in their kid's behavior stems from the fact that the mothers have difficulty in having children, so the one that manages to arrive and stay becomes an apple in their eye. It doesnt excuse the attitude though, its just that they are blind to the child's faults and indirectly contribute to the brattish behavior.
My suggestion is that u ask his mom to let him stay with u for a whole month so that ki koya masa tarbiyya... but not in the way you started.... ;D
Secondly, next time u are caught out saying something like what u said about hamid's behavior when u didnt know it was his dad standing, stand yr ground and continue with what u were saying to the dad's face after all what u said is all true to a certain extent perhaps.. u should appear unfazed by his presence then he wont ever think that u were 'zagin yaron nata'. It was the guilty expression that gave u away. ;)
Allah Ya sa dai karayar ta warke ameen. :)
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

MySeLf

Ha ha ha lol Ummita, Inna ruwan problem child lol... He may grow out
of it as he get older.....
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Muhsin

I yesterday visited this forum but as a guess. As I open one thread g'yal! I saw Bee's new avatar (her picture, I presume). I said to myself; how stunning? Whats left then, I saved the pic to my computer, took it to Picture and Fax Viewer Window and tried every trick in the bucket to enlarge it but when it was enlarged, the f*** looks dimmer and thus unclear.  Isn't that naughty? LOL ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

I did that because am thinking of touring UK someday. Kunga ai idan na ganta I could easily put the name (Bee) to her face. LOL ;D :D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

gogannaka

LOL kai muhsin you're so funny.First it was facebook ashe har yanzu baka yi abandoning quest din ba.
Gaskiya hoton yayi kyau ni i wanted to comment before sai na ce umm kar mutanen gabas su yi min sharri. Goodluck with the mission.

LOL..wai touring UK....kai...LOL
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Bee

haha. naughty muhsin, naughty naughty.
try harder,you might find it somewhere lol.
Born To Bee Great

IBB

Hadji Muhsin give me a call, I 'll hook u up. NOTE: Amma fa kasan harbin zuma zafi gareshi
IHS

Muhsin

A darn breaking news!!!

I have had just called IBB and he promise to ASAP hook me up with our beautiful Bee! Hurray! I'd likely be the winner!  :P :P :P All of ya!!! ;D :D

Hmm, hmm, Bee, where are you? Soon you'll hear from me. Serious! No kidding! Muhahahaha.... ;D :D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Wai ina aka kwana da zancen nan ne?
Did you meet IBB? and did he hook you up?

Dan-Borno

GGNK kacika kwakule, for everybody's information,
muhsin is relocating from kano to ashaka in Gombe
State.  Reasons: come to web mystery and find out.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

Ba kwakule bane wannan.
I just don't like to witness unfinished businesses.

Ina bee din ta shiga ne?
Ko dai an dace ne?
Muhsin?

Jibo

Hahhhahahhaha! Muhsin da Bee (biyutiful beee)! Da magana! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

gogannaka

LOL.
Ka bani dariya wallahi!

Da kasan ba za ka iya ba ka jangwalo wa kanka?

IBB

IHS