News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Subhanallah!!! No security

Started by Fulanizzle, September 24, 2002, 02:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulanizzle

?
Salamu alaikum wa rahmatullah taala wa barkatu...

?please...people of nija, people of the world,

? HOW ON EARTH is it possible that a politician is murdered right infront of his family.... ?we r loosing our humanity.... :'( :'( :'( ? murdered in front ?of his family..wife and kids.... please....what is up wit dat????

?After hearing this sad event that happened today made me wonder what kind of world we are in right now.....why do people constantly forget that ONE DAY ?God will ask us what we did on earth...u never get away with anything on earth, we will all be accounted for our actions!!!!!

? I mean, ?first its the breaking in the house of a whole minister....then this... NO SECURITY!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :-/ :-/ :-/

?Amma ?Allah ya jikan shi.... kuma Allah ya kiyaye mana Insha Allah

I am sooooo disappointed !!! >:( >:( >:(

?
)

Blaqueen

Allah ya kiyaye ko.....

AMIN AMIN AMIN AMIN!

people are forgettin'....akwai Allah!...a ji tsoron Shi!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Anonymous

Wa Alaiki Assalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

Subhanallah...this is really a sad thing....when I heard it yesterday I was sooo shocked and disappointed wallah. Lallai karshen duniya yazo!! How can a person live with the guilt of killing a person in front of his family??? ??? Kawai dan san abin duniya ka aikata abunda zai kaika wuta??? Allah ya kiyaye mu da iyalan mu da dukkan musulmi baki daya. Ai da akwai Allah...kuma Allah ba azzalimin kowa bane...duk azzalumi zai ga karshenshi ne tun anan duniya Insha Allah.

Allah ya gafartawa mamacin, yasa Aljannar Firdous ce makomarshi. Muma kuma idan tamu tazo Allah ya jikan mu. Ameen.

May Allah help us and guide us onto the right path. Ameen Insha Allah.

sdanyaro

LAW & ORDER!!!
   - A nation will cease to exist with out it!
   - All our problems and progress can directly be measured by the level, existence and or lack of it!

Let's pray...

Anonymous

Assalamu Alaikum
Duk abun da kuke fadi gaskiya ne amma dole mu fahimta cewa akwai matsaloli masu yawa da ke sa alumma ta fuskanci bala'i irin wannan.
It has not been understood, albeit intentionally by politicians, that the chronic poverty widespread in the country and indeed kano is making people desperate which in turn leads to despair. When the govt decides to take over filin ball na hayin wanki, filin raga, filin g Dutse and allocates little to nothing for recreational activities for the youths, you can be assured they have to take other sana'o'i for their livelyhood. This may include chuwa chuwa, dan hali da sauransu. They can be easily manipulated and exploited by politicians for rallies and murder- as in the case of Alhaji Isiyaku.
It's not a matter of tsoron Allah but tsabar jahilci da mutuwar zuciya ke damun jama'a. Annabi was quoted as saying jahilci da talawci takes people to the threshold of musulunci da kafirci.
The masses need to be educated and empowered economically by the govt before fundamental changes in the security situation can take place.

sai mun tashi Allah zai taimakemu.
Always ask yourself what you have done to ameliorate the poverty and illiteracy in Nigeria to appreciate how much we ALL contribute to the problem.
Bissalam  

Blaqueen

Ihsan

Assalaam alaikum,

Hmmm... what is mutuwar zuciya? Ai dai shine rashin tsoron Allah :-/. Idan da mutane suna tsoron Allah har yaushe zuciyar zata mutu. Yeah, it's true duk wadannan abubuwan zasu iya sa mutum ya fada wani hali mara kyau, but still, there's Allah...idan har mutum yana tsoron Allah, ai zai yi koma meyi yaga bai fada halakar Allah ba. Addu'3 tana kare mutum daga halaka...so why not do that???. Oh well...it's all rashin tsoron Allah...san abun duniya yayi yawa. Allah ya kyauta, ya kuma gyara. Ameen

Fee Amanillah.
greetings from Ihsaneey

ummita

Yeah, it does worry me as well......Security...even though God is the greatest security 4 all beings....with corruption in dept practise.......I dont think security measuress will work 100% in Nija.

My reasons for sayin so is due to the fact that these days you cant trust no one let alone the security guard. With bribery & corruption.....that was how a guard was being bribed by members of armed robbery to let them thru the gates of a wealthy man's house.....

Now I really feel dis-franchised with the police force.....I dont think I can the least trust them...neither wholeheartedly. I hearsay that these days police forces, ring up the customs agency to find out who flew ova 2 Nija from abroad &
with how many containers or luggages...only to have him ring up some gangs to attack & rob....if if d passager refuses to give in 2 their demands.....he or she has bought a straight ticket 4 death in action!!!

Now who can we trust?>>.......security doesnt have to only mean guards or wat so eva....we need security in terms of personal property.... ok submit in ur cheque in2 ur back account...only to find out some amount or the whole money was gone dayz later....(Duped!!)

I dunno a zilch about whether we do get reliable, trustworthy,honest securities these dayz? Why do we even need securities in the first place?.....well as for me Nija is already corrupted...so obviously we will all be out to look for safety...But then again having 3 guard men & every corner of your mansion doesnt give you the 100% assurance that you will be safe!! Ko ba haka ba?..With bad gangs, thieves, armed robber, murders...& if u look @ it this way.....all of the above mentioned...carry out thesame tasks.....What makes us think even they themselves the securities are free?

Back to securities.............as I read from the scenario up there......(May his soul RIP)
EVen when there was securirty..mayb that was how his destiny has been designed. Because none is an architect of his or her own misfortune. But as the sayin goes, prevention is better than cure...yes we do need securities...but how trustworthy are they?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

nura

Who's killed. I keep thinking that the best form of democracy that suits this country will be Diarchy. We need to see a gun around to behave. During the military era these killings dont take place. There are mor people killed between May 99 to date than during the over 13 years of IBB and Abacha.
agari Nakowa Mugu Sai Maishi

Anonymous

To Ranka ya dade......yanzu batun security ake. Kafin ku maida wannan thread din to political issue. Plz refrain  ::)   What do you mean usin diachry system? It makes no sense at all. We dont need to see a guh to behave sai kace was HOSTAGES. Haba mallam,!!! So that means at all times mai gida will point his replica gun always on his guard. & plz IBB or ABACHA are not the subject of this conversation.

From my own point of view, we ned securities without them things  wont go well. I cant say much, cuz some1 don come destroy d issue sef!!!!! ::)

Ummulhuda

Lol 1/2sa you've made me laugh with the 'ranka ya dade ba akan ?Abacha da I.b.b. ake tattaunawa ba!' I don't know why it sounds so funny, maybe because I am a guilty party also to the Abacha I.BB. topic! ?;)

Anyway I am steering clear of political overtones although I believe AbuM made the comment because a prominent member of the ANPP was murdered in cold blood.

About securities, Ummita was right on the mark. Only God is our Protector and Security. Masu gadi are useless also because I remember about 1yr. and some months ago, executive barayi targeted Hotoro. They would come in a massive jeep all expensively dressed in agbada and lace and suits and aska biyu(?). They will make for a mansion that they have staked out and done their homework on. They will ask for the maigida whether he is in. The hapless maigadi ?so overwhelmed by the show of wealth gives a hasty yes, all eager to please his Maigida's August visitors and will just open the gate after a cursory glance at the inhabitants of the vehicle. The moment they are in and the gate closes behind them, they get out of the car and some willl overpower the maigadi or they will wait until they have been ushered into the executive sitting room of the Maigida and he comes to greet them, then they pull out the evil looking Lugers, Kalashnikovs or what ever sophisticated guns are called. Then they will proceed to politely tell the Maigida "Your money or your life". Some of these executive thieves pride themselves in being gentlemen so they only use real force in the face of resistance. They will then make the maigida deliver up and then it will be the turn of the wives to give up their jewels and other knick knacks. After they have wiped them clean, then they will take their leave as if nothing has happened. After a space of two weeks or so, then it willbe the turn of another unwitting victim.

My stepmother gave me some adduoi which one should recite against 'yanfashi da makamai, whenever one is travelling. Then my sister sent me some for everyday reading.
My stepmother's are: Recite the last 4 ayas of Suratul Tauba, 123 times, ?the whole of Suratul Kuraish ?123 times, Ayatul kursi 123 times Suratul Ikhlas, Falaki and Nas, ( I think the same no. of times, but I can't remember, in anycase it doesn't make much difference how many times one recites anyway). Istighfar 100x, and salatin annabi 100x.

For everyday one should recite, Lakadjaa akum 11x, suratul Kuraish 5x, Iklas15x, Falaq 3x and Nas3x. This is for when you pray Raka atayil fajir raghib. For Subhi Prayers, Lakadjaa akum 7x; Kuraish 7x; ?Ikhlas, 15x ?Falq and Nas 3x each. For Zuhur Asr Maghrib and Isha, recite Ikhlas, 15x; Falaq, 3x, and Nas 3x. One should recite Lakadjaa akum 3x and Kuraish 5x, for Zuhr; ?(L)5x (K) 5x, for Asr; ?(L) 7x (K) 7x, for Maghrib; and ?(L) 9x (K) 5x for Isha.
For each prayer, after reciting these surahs conclude with Ya Lateef 129 times, then one can recite Yasin, Rahman, Waki'a Tabaraka, as one wishes.
Also one should invest in that little book Al Ma'thurat. It is full of short adduoi that one should recite twice daily. If one reads it constantly, then one can even memorize the whole section by heartand there will be no need to carry it all over the place.
You guys who live in the West should really take heed. It is not only Nigeria where violence reigns you know. I came out of the underground tube one day some years back when I was in England and there was this woman being hauled away in handcuffs right in front of me. It gave me the jitters believe me. It was the same time my sister told me that hooligans targetted muslim girls to rape because they were less likely to be infected with aids, so she told her daughter to stop veiling her hair when she was coming home for weekends from her sch. ?
?

Blaqueen

whao.... a lot of prayers.... :o

or u can juss recite Surah Ahad THREE times  ;D

nura

1/2 sa

You are really funny, you think security is not political or you think that it is not somebody's duty to ensure that there is provision of law and order in the society. And you mean you are not aware that we voted this person to power because he told us that he is going to ensure that law and order, peace and tranquility reign in the nation. I talk about politics because it affects me and not only that it affects my fellow human beings. I among some millions voted in an election in 1999 to put a leader in office that'll be able to take care of the security of life and property among several other things and this leader has failed woefully. It is therefore my duty to tell the world that he's failed and to let him know in case he wants to vie for the post again that he wont get my vote among several others. Perhaps this might make him change.

Politics dear sister politics is part of our lives and the sooner we realised that the better for the whole country. May be you have never voted in an election before but it hurts when you vote somebody expecting 100 or at least 90 percent performance and you get 20 or 30, it hurts. ?

We dont turn topics to political ones if you just re-read all the contributions you'll see that from the onset they are bound to generate the kind of reactions they did and this topic is certainly a political topic too. The best we can do now is to pray and a lot of thanks to Ummulhuda and FDQ who have provided us with some du'as.

And 1/2sa sometimes if people provoke you, you have to react to show them what you got probably that will scare them not to try you again but if it doesnt then you fight it out until you defeat them. The reason why people talk about Abacha and IBB a lot these days is probably because we dont have anybody better and until then people will remember those times with nostalgia, if the current government wants to eliminate Abacha, Buhari or IBB  from our thoughts they should improve the life of the common man we are feeling the HEAT more than ever before.
agari Nakowa Mugu Sai Maishi

Anonymous

QuoteLol 1/2sa you've made me laugh with the 'ranka ya dade ba akan ?Abacha da I.b.b. ake tattaunawa ba!' I don't know why it sounds so funny, maybe because I am a guilty party also to the Abacha I.BB. topic! ?;)

oH NI DAI...NA SHIGA UKU..komai nace whether I even sound very serious sai ku hau dariya. Ummul the only reason I said that is Abumujaheed, idan kisanson kiga zakewar wannan yallabai din...to kice politics!!! Ehen shine maganarsa. Na karanta topic dinnnan twith subject as 2003 election...come see as Mallam Abu just dey buga bayani..kuma naga ana maganar security yace politics..yanzu naga idan yanuwan hiran politics dinsa irinsu lionger da Borg..sai wanna topic din ta fita hanya. And am so bored with this political issue, thats why I dont even bother putting my say when it comes to politics. Shine nace AbuMujaheed should plz not turn this one. Cant we for once not discuss su'in without politics ::)

Anonymous

QuoteLol 1/2sa you've made me laugh with the 'ranka ya dade ba akan ?Abacha da I.b.b. ake tattaunawa ba!' I don't know why it sounds so funny, maybe because I am a guilty party also to the Abacha I.BB. topic! ?;)

oH NI DAI...NA SHIGA UKU..komai nace whether I even sound very serious sai ku hau dariya. Ummul the only reason I said that is Abumujaheed, idan kisanson kiga zakewar wannan yallabai din...to kice politics!!! Ehen shine maganarsa. Na karanta topic dinnnan twith subject as 2003 election...come see as Mallam Abu just dey buga bayani..kuma naga ana maganar security yace politics..yanzu naga idan yanuwan hiran politics dinsa irinsu lionger da Borg suka iso sai su hargitsa topic dinnan..sai wanna topic din ta fita hanya. And am so bored with this political issue, thats why I dont even bother putting my say when it comes to politics. Shine nace AbuMujaheed should plz not turn this one. Cant we for once not discuss su'in without politics ::)