News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hausanicious

ASSALAMU ALAIKUM K-ONLINERS.

My Heart Was broken here cos my own wife in K-online is dating another man in K-online. My gud ppl here will undastand what I mean.

Bye.
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

ajingi

pls. report to kanoonline secuirty agents, for proper investigation. If you are very sure about what u are saying :shock: ...
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

ajingi

Quote from: "Nuruddeen"
Quote from: "sadiq"Where is Nuruddeen and Dankauye?Have always been their great fan.

I dey Kampe! But actually I have been very busy these days in fact, I may end up leaving this interesting forum because of other issues that may not allow me to be regularly commenting on my friends posts. I will really miss the naggings of people like Mallamt, Indabawa and the  wonderful moments of Mlbash, Dymequeen/ Blackqueen, Ibro2g, Myyadudu, Fateez, Ummita, and my stubborn friends such as 1/2sy lady, IBB, and my gentle pals Mudacris, I, Kilishi, Fulanicious/ Fulanizzle, and hausanicoius. Really I will miss our learned elders like EMTL, MacDave- Ewan Hill, Lionger and co. But of course I will miss my very idealistic friend Maqari.It's wonderful being with you guysand ladies. I had very nice moments throughout. If I wronged any one of you Please I beg your pardon. As the saying goes: WE LIVE TO PART ...and that doesn't mean we can't meet or write to each other again. So Please remember to keep in touch wherever you may be.

Thank you all.I remain loyal!
Jibo Nura, a.k.a Nuruddeen
1. Desert Herald Newspapers,
No.6 North Road,
G.R.A Red cross Building
Opp. Nepa Abakpa,
Kaduna state, Nigeria( www.deherald.com)

2. Arewa online News media, Canada.
www.arewa-online.com

We miss U Mafia Manager, remember to keep in touch.......
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

ajingi

Quote from: "gogannaka"Find below reasons y these members are missin:

1.Ibro2g-----Busy with his final yr project.

2.Fateez------Fund raising for charity..Not enuff tym nowadays

3.Ummitah----Has joined the da'awah group in her school.She's always engaged in islamic debates.

4.Hafsy--------Has joined the girl's brigade.She's chief cook in her camp.

5.Mudacriss----Still in that Saudi jail....Zezezee told me that in some few weeks the prison authorities will provide internet services to inmates...so we hofe to hear prom mudacriss.

5.Shiekh------Da'awah also

6.Ajingi--------To much work in the cement factory.

7.Figorms------Totally lost.

8.jibonura------Hiding himself.Wanted by Saminu turaki.

9.Fulanizzle-----Recovering from a fractured leg.

10.Twinkle------Suffering from short term memory loss.I was amazed to hear from a reliable source that she never forgets her time to eat.

11.Mlbash------Snake bite.

12.Ihsan--------Ita take jiyyar mlbash.

13.Dankauye-----ba a baki na za ku ji labarin shi ba.....Zezezee zai gaya muku.....hodijan

I dey wo!!

mlbash

Quote from: "ajingi"pls. report to kanoonline secuirty agents, for proper investigation. If you are very sure about what u are saying :shock: ...

and who are the detectives?
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

mlbash

Quote from: "ajingi"pls. report to kanoonline secuirty agents, for proper investigation. If you are very sure about what u are saying :shock: ...

and who are the detectives?

*~MuDa~*

Kanolicious kenancious...kocious bacious kacious sancious shicious bacious necious?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ummita

Ok Mudacris......bck...........

Admin (Salis Danyaro), Kitkat, Zeezee, Dante, Kofa, Kanolicious, Hausanicious, Figorms, urrhhmmmm......Tsumbura,.......Dee-Kay, (aka: Dan Kauye), IBB,...errrhmmm Sheik, Tukur, Beautilicious, Gogannaka Straightalkin, Hafsy (aka: Poker Dots), Fateez, Fulanizzle, Twinkle, Babygul84, Ibro2g (best bro), Precious, Kilishi, Mlbash, DavidM'Hill, ....ehrmmmm who else.......hey infact............EVERYBODY IN ALL FORUMS..............
Its been a while happy faces........nyc 2 kno everbody's doin gud........

Remain blessed.....( I didnt hear Ameen/Amen) :!:
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

mlbash

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "ummita" Ibro2g (best bro), ...( I didnt hear Ameen/Amen) :!:

Am jealous   :cry:  :?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Hafsy_Lady

lol @ Mudacris

Anty Kilishi, Anty I, Anty Strangetalking, Anyty Fateez, Anyty Twinkle, Anty Beautilicious, Anty Fulanizzle, Anty Gimbiya, Anty Ummita aka: Miss pinochio, Anty Babylicious, Anty (Pre-Pre) Peshoz, Anty who else? Anty Tsumburbura

Uncle Salis, Gran pa Dan Kauye :roll: , Gran pa Kofa, Great Gran pa Kitkat, Gran pa Zeezee, Gran pa Dante, Father mlbash, Ibro2g, Foe Sa salati wey ehn big head make I knock), Waziri, and where is my one and only inlaw (you know yourself) :wink:

People trully missed Ihsan,Babygul84, Anty Ice, Bilyamin, Venom,Malik, Dan Banza, Borg. They were all sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :cry:
What you see is what you get[/b]

mlbash

People trully missed Ihsan,Babygul84, Anty Ice, Bilyamin, Venom,Malik, Dan Banza, Borg. They were all sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :cry: [/color][/quote]

that's more than an understatement of the millenium!

dan kauye

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"

Anty Strangetalking,

Anty Ummita aka: Miss pinochio

Gran pa Dan Kauye :roll:  

first off,i hope u not refering to my darling wife straighttalking as strangetalking :evil:  :evil:  she's aight nways :lol:

:shock:  :shock:  :shock: *dead*@ ummita aka pino what? if sure is a real best freind of hers :idea:

and don't call me granpa yet..im only 400 years! :lol:
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

sdanyaro

Hafsy_Lady

I am here and very much around, it is just that I do not know how I get the "Uncle" in my name? OK break it down to me...

mlbash

Quote from: "sdanyaro"Hafsy_Lady

I am here and very much around, it is just that I do not know how I get the "Uncle" in my name? OK break it down to me...

YOURS EVEN BETTER MR. ADMIN, I GOT FATHER, WHILE  EXPECTING SOMETHING ELSE AS............................ SHE GOTTA EXPLAIN OR WE SACTION HER! :lol: