News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Quote from: "Fulanizzle"SALAM PEEPS... SIS ...BROS...WHOEVA..

YEAH WAS ENJOYIN MY HONEYMOON IN PARIS!!!

ERR...REALITY:

YEAH I BROKE MY LEG THATS WHY U PEEPS HAVENT BEEN SEEIN ME...

COULDNT MOVE FOR ALMOST 8 WEEKS...YEAH...

JOY...NOW MY BRIDE PRICE WİLL BE REDUCED... :?

Eyya sorry for that.... I know most konliners will be eager to hear the story behind the broken leg...
Maybe u took a ride in that Turkish guy's car ko?

8 weeks(hmn thats 2 mnths....phew........how dizzy :oops:
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Fateez

ERR...REALITY:

Awwwwwwww really sorry about ur broken leg. Woah 8 weeks is a very long time.
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

zezezee

ERR...REALITY:

heeey sista fula........really sorry about that....for a moment there, i honestly thot i were jokin......but now i sense the geniuiness of the matter....8 weeks????  :shock:  thats alot of time, to spend sittin in one place  oooo, but then, how u go do? i bet u were in alotta pain ko? i can imagine the pain....the worst i've had is a dislocation, and it was sooo painful....and that was more than 15yrs ago for that matter...sorry ooooo

hmmm, price reduction is for certain.....where r all da homebois in da house: ana sales fa!!!! hehehe
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

beautilicious

ERR...REALITY:

broken leg....ouch! so sorry bout dat... kant imagine it... 8 wks. Allah ma yasan nikam bazan iya ba. i'll move wo.... i dunno how but i will. lallai kinji jiki. sannu!
...it takes agreat deal of courage to stand up to ur enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to ur friends..." Aaysha

Humrah

Quote from: "Fulanizzle"JOY...NOW MY BRIDE PRICE WİLL BE REDUCED... :?

Sis, sorry about the broken leg. But no man in his right senses will think you less valuable now that you are limping. I don't know the mindset of Nigerian men but Malaysia is devoid of such men. :wink:  :wink:

Nuruddeen

ERR...REALITY:

SORRY PLS SISTER.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

gogannaka

Quote from: "Humrah"

Sis, sorry about the broken leg. But no man in his right senses will think you less valuable now that you are limping. I don't know the mindset of Nigerian men but Malaysia is devoid of such men. :wink:  :wink:

Hmn lady Humrah...never underestimate the good 'ol Nigerians.......Take this for example: Courtesy zezezee

Quotehmmm, price reduction is for certain.....where r all da homebois in da house: ana sales fa!!!! hehehe
LOL!!!
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

dan kauye

Quote from: "Humrah"

y'all gotta tell humrah u kidding about d bride price thang coz she might think its true ..no wonder she's quick 2 make comparison wit her home country,plz ppl dont add another sting 2 our already horrible international image.
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Fulanizzle

salam peeps

thanx thanx

and lol  ı stopeed lımpın.. ı am perfectly fıne now,,,even though ı can run yet and cant walk lond dıstances.. but wıth tıme komaı wıll be normal...  lol  I DONT lımp anymore..ı juss walk madd slow.... take note....lol!!!!

salam

ps..............hey r malaysıan guys tall ??  lol
)

mlbash

wai jama'a ina fateez ne? sheik, hafsy baby, humra and others that tend to go on hybernation? :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

precious

Ihsan,where art thou?Not here, not in the girki section.
And DanKauye-thou hath abandoned k-online.
Are all those who liven up k-online taking exams?Ok,so what of those who are not students?
WHERE IS EVERYBODY!?!?

kitkat

Quote from: "precious"Ihsan,where art thou?Not here, not in the girki section.
And DanKauye-thou hath abandoned k-online.
Are all those who liven up k-online taking exams?Ok,so what of those who are not students?
WHERE IS EVERYBODY!?!?

LOOK WHOS TALKING :shock:

Kema yaushe ki ka dawo. Whats been happening to you, I thought you had strayed too far and fallen off the edge!! :D

precious

Ina nan ba inda na je.Na ga kowa yayi shiru, na ce toh nima bari na yi kada nayi laifi.you know we are new here,still getting to know the rules.

mlbash

WALLAHI ABIN DA TAKAICI! WAI DUK WADANNAN " VIBRANT" K-ONLINERS DIN SUN KAUCE! WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING?
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

gnaka

Dont worry it will soon be lively again.
They'll all be back soon.