News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

courtship and marriage

Started by revo34, September 14, 2002, 02:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Oh puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, brova, gimme a break.who on earth will marry a guy online. Allah ya sawake. Besides marriage....... :-X aint sum'en anyways :-X :-X

Wallahi Gimbiya ni dai ki gaya mini geske kin aure man naki afta gettin hooky on d net?

Kai kai kai.........ni dai I diassaproveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, online courtship!!!...so we myt as well start havin online marriages, online baby production,...online komai.......

I c absolutely no point but regard it as ridiculous to rest ur self on ur bed or chair surfin d net 4 wat!! 4  a man!!!? Holy God!! Help me. Wen all is done & dusted...one plans to meet up together & then marriage!!!! Kai....now how lame dux that sound?!!!

ICE? errrr well wat becums of u :-/? Online hookin mistress? Wondaz shall neva end :-/
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Rose

ICE? errrr well wat becums of u :-/? Online hookin mistress? Wondaz shall neva end :-/

Nah! Nah!!!!
I hook no one with no one
Thats how I see it.

And Never say Never Ummita
Because you never know Tomorrow.
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Blaqueen

lol.. ummita lol.. not like that...
u know, in north naija.. people tend to know each other... so even when u do meet someone for the first time online.. the person will know someone u know...(it always happens to meeh).. juss like that person u know and i know.. and GUESS WUT? venom, ibro, mohdibro, gfella.. all know that person!

then its most likely ya'll will bump into each other somewhere in kano... cuz i know i met lots of people in abuja, kano, and even saudi lol..
we have a small society... ;)

its similiar to someone seeing a picture in a friend's house, then ask the people in the house to introduce the person in the picture.. etc etc.. its not that bad when u think about it...

but meeting people onilne, also shows lack of game.. lol  :P
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

kamal

for a person like me i don't know how to do.I'm a hausa and muslim and i'd rather to marry a hausa girl.But i live in a country where there are not single hausa-foulani girls.and in my mind i see that create relationships through net is very impersonnal cos we don't use our senses and our sensibilities in courtship.and it's very sad.

ummita

Oh lurddddddddd kan I laff? (she laffs)

Kamal.......so u think online datin is d best!! Ok not 2 worry u hav cum 2 d ryt place....wherez ma gurl ICE? get Kamal a hooky online. Sista Gimbz c wat u guys r duin now..... Now as u can c...Kamal the girls here are hausa-Fulaniz........juss hola @ ma Lady ICE!!! ;)If u dont end up fallin 4 her, shez gon get u d ryt typ.

Ni dai I still oppose, disregard, dissaproave & diagree about online dating.

ummita

QuoteBut i live in a country where there are not single hausa-foulani girls.and in my mind i see that create relationships through net is very impersonnal  

Haba, c u intermarriage, u no fit marry a gurl that is not ur tribe? U can marry a spanish,Indian, British,American, Egyptcian, Croatian, Tanzanian (wai) South African,

HABA d biggest of all c our ladies Yorubaz, Igboz, Tiv gurls...........they r all available. Juss log on 2 ur internet.....& start d online finidng d right gurl business.........since its ok 2 fynd a mate online as ya'all r sayin

Gimbiya

It Alwayz look funny but it's true. There's people who live in a country where there's lack of our own people and by being online they kinda find that someone special may not be in the counrty they reside but they will work with it.
I remember there were used to be this forum Hausa e-circles oh you can call it e-circles allright, because right now I know about two married couple that meet there and both used to live in different coutry.(but they can make it work) I am making mines to work,my guy and I live in the same country but different states, hey our time is also different. but with the gift of god(internet) it's working allright. it's like we see each other everyday;D I used to think that it will not work just like ummita thought... I  :'(,  >:(, and  :-[ hey everything but now I can tell you this ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;)and chillin' 8). So Ummita it aint a bad idea. especially for the people who are down on hausa women/men.
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

ummita

QuoteI remember there were used to be this forum Hausa e-circles oh you can call it e-circles allright, because right now I know about two married couple that meet there and both used to live in different coutry.(but they can make it work) I am making mines to work,my guy and I live in the same country but different states, hey our time is also different. but with the gift of god(internet) it's working allright. it's like we see each other everyday;D I used to think that it will not work just like ummita thought So Ummita it aint a bad idea. especially for the people who are down on hausa women/men.
Sista Gimbiya abun ne da ban dariya. Besides am not bothered about d whole relationship online datin...rather (she re-adjusts her sittin position) Bani labarin u & ur bobo jare!!! ;) Oya...topics closed those that want 2 start online datin, its up 2 them, those that dont, highly up 2 them..In d main tym can u all xcuse us: maself & Gimbiya....Gimbiya yarn me jo!!! So wuna meet by online u & ur bobo? How sid u ask him out? So how did he know u 2 were a match made in heaven ;). Nawawo...so all this love na true....Its only bcuz of Gimbiya...I wud agree but juss quarterly...but errrrrrr I STILL DISAGREE

kamal

Gimgiya,try to explain to Ummita that i can and i have the opportunity to marry a spanish,yoruba,hindian girl.I live in a multicultural country.But i'm down with hausa-foulani girl,for many reasons.Is it simple no?

Venom

QuoteBut i'm down with hausa-foulani girl,for many reasons.

Like...........................................................
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Gimbiya

O.K. Ummita you gotta sit now, this is the story. I was in college outside of nigeria, it was around 1997 when the internet was bumming, so I found myself to be so attach to the computer. I start enjoy chatting with people partiucular who are not from northern nigeria but from the country I reside. well I know for a fact that my father will not let me marry any bature so I need to marry someone from my side of the culture, that will be a little hard for me I don't have friends who are from northern nigeria neither do I know any guy who is from thier.I startchecking out some forums just out of curiousity and one day its BOOM my soul-mate the love of my life. He also live outside of Nigeria but in different country, we start a long journey of courtshio just by chatting online I know on my side I was very truthful to him.. anyway what do you expect I'm a very frank person. I also believe that he's sincere too. so we finally decided to take the relationship to the next level by calling each other on the phone it was tough though but hey we gotta do what we gotta do. later on in life what fyne said will happen happen, it happen that my father knows his father. well we are like family friends, I guess you can say nature take it course. all I can say is that the rest is history....

kamal

i'd rather to marry a hausa girl even i can marry others girl for these reasons:
1-hausa-foulani girls are among the most beautiful girls in africa
2-i love my culture and it 'll be more difficult to raise my children in hausa culture if i live in a westerned country and more yet difficult if my wife came from another culture.
3-women are also guardians of children education
4-hausa girls are proud of their culture.
Don't forget something:i'm opened mind,i can marry a person who came from a different culture but if i have the choice,i'll rather a hausa girl.And if there is no choice,we'll see Inch'Allah  

Blaqueen

aaaawwwwww aunty gimbzzzzzz... :'( ;D :D ;) awwwwwwwww..... kute kute kute!!!! awwww!!!! aww! awwww!!! i can go one!

and venom.. u berra mind urself... u know exactly wut kamal meant! lol

kamal, haha, dont worry.. juss go to tha village for holzz  ;D

ke kuma ummita.. that pic is HUGE
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Gimbiya

fyne I myself feel the same way whenever I remember. love can be a wierd thing and you can find in different places. ;D

Gimbiya

fyne I myself feel the same way whenever I remember. love can be a wierd thing and you can find in different places. ;D